If True This Changes the World... Jong Un might be Dead

Best you not open your freezer after the power has been off for a week as power plants shut down due to fuel shortages and breakdowns with the fuel delivery people and maintenance folks on lockdown. Go ahead, hoard meat but understand how much of it you'll have to eat or throw out when it's all green, slimy and stinks.

But, hey' it's all part of The Democrat Party plan to Venezuelize America!

starvation and famine will wind up killing more people than the Chinese virus

and food prices are about to go up; the misery index is about to kick into 5th gear

we absolutely must open up the country

and we must get rid of financial incentives for medical facilities to improperly label deaths as COVID 19

The board chairman of Tyson Foods is warning that "millions of pounds of meat will disappear" from the national food supply chain as the coronavirus outbreak forces food processing plants to shutter.

"The food supply chain is breaking," John Tyson wrote in a full-page advertisement published Sunday in The New York Times, The Washington Post and The Arkansas Democrat-Gazette.

"There will be limited supply of our products available in grocery stores until we are able to reopen our facilities that are currently closed," he wrote in the advertisement, which was also published as a blog post on the company's website.

In recent weeks, the major poultry producer has temporarily suspended operations at plants across the country. The company halted operations Wednesday at an Iowa plant that is crucial to the nation's pork supply.

I do not think this means in America you are going to starve, you do have other things to eat you can eat pasta, rice, vegetables, fruits and fish etc you also will still have bread and milk etc

I do not think this means in America you are going to starve
no, it does not

but food will get more expensive & thereby lower the quality of life for most Americans

So if you have the problem with the meat supply etc and this only means non-meats but includes fish why would the price of pasta, vegetables, rice, fruits, fish, bread and milk etc become more expensive?

94489665_1098508783854920_5989343860050886656_n.jpg

why would the price of pasta, vegetables, rice, fruits, fish, bread and milk etc become more expensive?
fuel costs are also going up, so distribution costs across the board will be going up

milk, eggs & all dairy are impacted the same way meats are

fresh fruits & vegetables are spoiling now

we are setting ourselves up for major problems & the only solution is to crank our economic engine back up

I do not think this means in America you are going to starve
no, it does not

but food will get more expensive & thereby lower the quality of life for most Americans

So if you have the problem with the meat supply etc and this only means non-meats but includes fish why would the price of pasta, vegetables, rice, fruits, fish, bread and milk etc become more expensive?

you should also see this

According to the Japanese media that is the case.

This may be good news for the world. I believe he was the last in the family line and his eventual replacement might possibly finally be more open to moving the country into a more friendly progressive posture with the world.
/----/ His sister is next in line, but seeing how that culture treats women, the NK Army might move against her.

Who knows, maybe she is responsible for his demise, much like how Stalin murdered Lennon in the former USSR.

It's how despots roll.

Stalin didn't murder Lennon. Mark David Chapman did.
Come on now, we all know it was Hillary.

That's what happens when Russia helps your political opponent.

Incidentally, I apologize for speaking ill of your idol boy Stalin. I realize that is traumatic for you.

You should apologise to John Lennon, not me.

I know the US has major issues with these guys since they kicked your arses back in the 50s but you are not really fighting a war against communism.
Extremely ironic comment since you post anti-American posts on a daily basis because we kicked your ass
in 1776!
Even after we kept dear old England afloat after WWII you continue to troll away. Anglo-American loan - Wikipedia
That's gratitude for you! I mean it would be if you had the decency to have any.

That's okay...it's a quirk of human nature to despise the people who kept you out of the rubbish bin because
our presence reminds you how weak and helpless you were. Your rat like behavior is understandable.
That is a hateful bunch of claptrap, Eric. Britain stood up to Hitler's bombings and the sinking of their supply ships and they refused to surrender! Of course we helped them!!!! I would hate to have you making decisions if another maniac like that rises again in Europe or anywhere else.

By the way, he calls it a crisis yet only 15% shutdown has occurred.

Tell that to the owners of Tyson Foods and Smithfield Farms.

Tell that to the thousands of workers who are now sick from the virus with some of them eventually dying.

They know more about this than you do. I'm going to believe them over some far right radical conservative moron on a message board who has no idea what they're talking about.
You really bloviate, dana. Eighty got sick at Smithfield out of 3800 employed at that location. That is 2.1%.

If true that's six times the national infection rate.

Tell that to the thousands of workers who are now sick from the virus with some of them eventually dying.

They know more about this than you do. I'm going to believe them over some far right radical conservative moron on a message board who has no idea what they're talking about.
You really bloviate, dana. Eighty got sick at Smithfield out of 3800 employed at that location. That is 2.1%.

Less than half the rate for the flu, even with a vaccine-
Here's a rundown of some important statistics based on the best available data.

5% to 20% -- Percentage of the U.S. population that will get the flu, on average, each year.

fuel costs are also going up, so distribution costs across the board will be going up
Where do YOU live? It's down another dime per gallon in Maine today. $1.49 in Bangor.
it will keep going down short term, it is less than $1 in some places

but the supply chain is in serious danger, it will take more effort to get it back on line

small players are being crushed & the Exxons of the world will be swooping them up

the economies in TX , LA & OK are being devastated by it

prices will go up later in the year, unfortunately, by a lot more than they should

fwiw, my thread on this was merged into the wrong place, sorry to hijack the Rocket Man thread...

That is a hateful bunch of claptrap, Eric. Britain stood up to Hitler's bombings and the sinking of their supply ships and they refused to surrender! Of course we helped them!!!! I would hate to have you making decisions if another maniac like that rises again in Europe or anywhere else
Please don't get your bloomers all twisted up into a knot. Where did I ever claim we shouldn't give Britain a hand and keep their horrid nation afloat?

I'm just a bit tired of a certain brainless Brit troll making hit and run comments about the US (like the Korean War comment, for instance) when ALL of Western Europe would have been speaking
German and then Russian without our assistance.

There's nothing worse than a stupid ingrate dope! I won't let his pathetic comments pass by
unchallenged. And you should stop mischaracterizing my posts.

Less than half the rate for the flu, even with a vaccine-
Here's a rundown of some important statistics based on the best available data.

5% to 20% -- Percentage of the U.S. population that will get the flu, on average, each year.

You seem to keep leaving out the fact that it's way more contagious.

denial.jpg

Forum List

Back