If Tramp is serious about the homeless he can start at home!!

DC is completely run by democrats

Tramp lives there, well part time. He is not serious, nor are the rest of republicans.

So what do you want Trump to do about it? What has DumBama done about it? What has the local Democrat leadership done about it?
He claims to know how to solve California's problems. Let him demonstrate that knowledge in DC and New York first.

He said he knows how to fix the homeless problems? I thought all he said is that if they won't address the problem, he will. I don't recall him ever stating he had a total solution. Maybe you're confusing Trump with somebody else.

That would be more true to form for that great orange fool. He has no idea how to deal with the problem, but he will start screwing with things without any sort of plan.

Apparently you didn't watch the video. Do you know what DumBama's plan was? Give the homeless jobs, as if they really want to work. It's not the drugs, it's not the alcohol, it's not mental disabilities. It's they are homeless because there are not enough jobs around.

Today we have more jobs than people to fill them, and the problem is still here, perhaps even worse. So you tell me who was screwing things up without no real plan; who doesn't know WTF they are talking about.

Forum List

Back