If They Found Bacteria On Mars

you are comparing bacteria to a human life. Doesn't work.
I am not pro abortion.
I am against people like you wanting to control what women choose to do with their body.
We have a long history of white men controlling others. You did it to black people, my people the Japanese and women.
It is none of your business what women do with their bodies.
What if a woman lives her life like she is in a red-light district? Just do not charge people for this. For any results. No free medical. No free benefits. No free checks. Nothing. Then go from there.

Biological material, organic carbon. You think that is on Mars?
Methane, ammonia and other organic compounds exist on mars, but that isn't the purpose of this thread at all. There 8s no life on mars. But again, that's not the topic of this thread

Methane, ammonia and other organic compounds exist on mars, but that isn't the purpose of this thread at all. There 8s no life on mars. But again, that's not the topic of this thread
Yes I know. And “organic compounds” don’t equal life.

theHawk
Biological material, organic carbon. You think that is on Mars?
The atmosphere is most CO2, and once was much thicker and warmer. Also, we have many examples of life here on Earth that use other elements for energy other than oxygen. Is there life on Mars? Was there ever life on Mars? We won't know definitively until we can study it up close and personal.

theHawk

The atmosphere is most CO2, and once was much thicker and warmer. Also, we have many examples of life here on Earth that use other elements for energy other than oxygen. Is there life on Mars? Was there ever life on Mars? We won't know definitively until we can study it up close and personal.
We’ve sent several rovers and probes there. Not one microbe.

We need to stop wasting billions of dollars on looking for life, and focus on finding raw materials we can use to build colonies and space ships.

Smaller bacteria.
Methane, ammonia, carbon monoxide etc

But, do you understand the actual topic of the thread?

The methane released into the atmosphere is greatly contributing to climate change and there is only one group of organisms that can consume it, the methanotrophs. This group of microorganisms is capable of using up methane as their source of carbon and energy.Jun 16, 2021

Good for you. Now let's see if another Biden voter will agree.

BABY STEPS
1) I voted for Trump
2) From a biological perspective, of course a fetus is alive and, yes, I have some moral problems with abortion
3) I’m nonetheless pro-choice because it is still ultimately up to the woman if she wants to terminate her pregnancy. It’s her body, and women always have and always will find ways to end unwanted pregnancies

not everybody and everything fits into neat little boxes. There’s lots of grey area.

1) I voted for Trump
2) From a biological perspective, of course a fetus is alive and, yes, I have some moral problems with abortion
3) I’m nonetheless pro-choice because it is still ultimately up to the woman if she wants to terminate her pregnancy. It’s her body, and women always have and always will find ways to end unwanted pregnancies

not everybody and everything fits into neat little boxes. There’s lots of grey area.
This question is for the anti-lifers.
It is a MESSAGEBOARD where we debate IDEAS.

Sorry to read you believe taking an innocent human life is a CHOICE

Are blacks human?
Are Jews human?

BTW, it is not HER BODY she is destroying. Sorry you're a mindless science denier

Last edited:
Would that be life?
How can you know for certain there is no life outside earth? If life existed elsewhere in the Cosmos........the liberals would have figured out a method to send them foreign aid in order to launder their Lobby Kickbacks. ;)

Forum List

Back