If They Found Bacteria On Mars

Bacteria isn't life in your opinion?

Let me guess. You're pro abortion so you can't admit the obvious
you are comparing bacteria to a human life. Doesn't work.
I am not pro abortion.
I am against people like you wanting to control what women choose to do with their body.
We have a long history of white men controlling others. You did it to black people, my people the Japanese and women.
It is none of your business what women do with their bodies.

you are comparing bacteria to a human life. Doesn't work.
I am not pro abortion.
I am against people like you wanting to control what women choose to do with their body.
We have a long history of white men controlling others. You did it to black people, my people the Japanese and women.
It is none of your business what women do with their bodies.
Is a fetus, with a heartbeat LIFE.

No silly pro abort games. Is it LIFE

In other words, you are a silly asshole that cannot engage people with a different opinion.
Don't have time or inclination to go back and forth with science deniers.

His Only response to a direct question was "I had no RIGHT to judge whether or not a fetus is LIFE.

Off to ignore, you go too

Is a fetus, with a heartbeat LIFE.

No silly pro abort games. Is it LIFE

I agree with you but I don’t think this is the best argument because there is a big difference between life in and of itself (bacteria for example) and HUMAN life. The pre-born baby is the latter, and as such, immensely precious.

So, by that analogy, every time I wash my hands, I am committing homicide.

You stupid immoral Moon Bats don't know anything more about Biology than you know about Climate Science, Economics, History, Ethics or the Constitution.

You little dumbshits would claim that one little bacteria on Mars is life but a 20 week old human fetus is not life.

You are confused about things like that.

I agree with you but I don’t think this is the best argument because there is a big difference between life in and of itself (bacteria for example) and HUMAN life. The pre-born baby is the latter, and as such, immensely precious.
Agree, but baby killers need to be led with BABY steps.

Most won't even admit it it's a LIFE -- as you have seen in this thread

Imagine if we found even a FOSSIL of a fetus, or an egg on mars. Would they be forced to deny we found LIFE?

That is one hell of an analogy.
It’s probably the most ignorant thing I’ve ever read on USMB in all my years here. And that’s saying A LOT. Once again it’s clear that pro-aborts failed Biology 101.

Would that be life?
Yes. Of course, bacteria is not sentient life. Apparently the surface of Mars was not conducive to evolution of more complex life forms, but life is life and I have no doubt there are other planet or moons where sentient life could and does exist. The universe is an awfully big place.

It’s probably the most ignorant thing I’ve ever read on USMB in all my years here. And that’s saying A LOT. Once again it’s clear that pro-aborts failed Biology 101.
They know. But their emotions rule their thoughts. The prince of the power of the air controls their thoughts

Forum List

Back