If the spending bill adds $0 to the debt, why does the debt ceiling need to be raised?

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
If there is $0 added to the debt…..YOU DO NOT NEED TO RAISE THE CEILING.

If it is going to add to the debt….

COLLECT THE MONEY…..THEN SPEND IT WHEN YOU CAN PAY FOR THE BILL.

Just use your common sense. This is all a lie.

If you believe these $5 trillion of spending will add $0 to the debt, you are a special kind of dumb asshole.

Last edited:
'It costs ZERO' because we have found a way to pay for it / because raising taxes will pay for it.'

If it costs 'ZERO' why did you have to find a way to pay for it?
If it costs 'ZERO' why do Americans' taxes have to go up?

LIARS! ZERO CREDIBILITY!

Barry and Biden told the US that Barry's Obamacare BS would not cost a dime, that it would pay for itself. He LIED. The same idiots who believed Barry then and got screwed are willing themselves to believe the same Democrats and man who lied to them then.

If there is $0 added tp the debt…..YOU DO NOT NEED TO RAISE THE CEILING.

If you believe these $5 trillion of spending will add $0 to the debt, you are a special kind of dumb asshole.
Seriously? Are you serious?

If there is $0 added tp the debt….
I swear some of you yahoos live on the fucking moon.

How exactly do you think 3 Trillion dollar deficit disapears overnight and what the fuck do you think happens to economy if it does?

Last edited:

He said the bill would pay for itself as he will raise taxes but not overnight. Of course it won't pay for itself. Only dumb leftists like antontoo believe that.

It COSTS zero dollars guys. I know this is true because he is the guy my intellectual superiors said would save us.

...Your "guy" thinks that US defaulting on it's debt, completely crashing the economy and sending interest rates through the fucking roof COSTS nothing?

Maybe you need to go talk to some other guy and get a clue.

If your empty brain accompanies you to the store to buy a loaf of bread that you have budgeted to purchase but the shelves are all empty of bread, and you go home empty-handed, how much have you spent on bread and how much have you depleted your funds and how much has that increased your deficit of funds on hand?

A budget bill passed by Congress does not increase the National Debt in and of itself. Its the dispersement of Treasury funds that buys the "bread" which feeds the Government!

Hey, my house PAID FOR ITSELF and DID NOT ADD TO MY DEBT because I paid it off out of my earnings. :laughing0301:

Why are you left wing communist cuck faggot assholes so stupid?

I swear some of you yahoos live on the fucking moon.

How exactly do you think 3 Trillion dollar deficit disapears overnight and what the fuck do you think happens to economy if it does?
This is about all the new programs that will never be eliminated. And the costs that keep going up to fund them. We are now printing money for the sake of doing it. Housing and apartments need to come down in price.

Dems have the votes and still can't get their bill passed?

Now what is the excuse?

ORANGE MAN BAD?

This is about all the new programs that will never be eliminated. And the costs that keep going up to fund them. We are now printing money for the sake of doing it. Housing and apartments need to come down in price.
No it isn't. It's about FUNDING THE GOVERNMENT OBLIGATIONS NEXT WEEK.

If the debt limit is not raised by Oct 18th US will default and economy will crash. It's as simple as that.

You know how many US CONGRESSIONAL SPENDING BILLS were FREE?

ZERO
CERO
20130227-zeromostel.jpg

2-japanese-zero-rene-triay-photography.jpg

If the bill is free, why not make it 10 trillion?

I was thinking the EXACT same thing.....shit.....make it $100 trillion.

...or if DEBT does not matter...just spend $100 trillion and put in on our credit card.

...just deposit a freshly minted $100 trillion COIN!!

That is left wing communist cuckold faggot asshole economics.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back