If the Presidential outcome was fraudulent, then so were all the rest.

Yes, you are a retard.
1640360356184.png

Poor retard. Still smarting from the beating down I gave it. Let this be a lesson to you, retard. Now, fuck off.
Beat down? How deranged are you? You first cowered from a challenge and then made something up about me and could not back it up. Perhaps the real retard is you?

Beat down? How deranged are you? You first cowered from a challenge and then made something up about me and could not back it up. Perhaps the real retard is you?
Awww... poor retard. Still whining like his orange douchebag. Merry Christmas, retard. Now, go away.

If the election was not valid due to cheating by the Dems, then it cannot just be the presidential race that is contested, it has to be every single race that was on the same ballot.

All of those in congress that won in 2020 that are claiming the election was not valid should step down, to do otherwise is to show you really do not think the election was fraudulent.
The congress was illegitimate (according to Clinton's own words and standard, when they were elected through manipulation of midterms , aiding in foreign interference, abuses of power like the 3 main fed law enforcement/investigative agency during the whole Russia hoax scam and thus fake impeachment trials.
The left's treasonous act to over throw the President and majority house and senate, disregarding the elections in 2016, makes the Dems illegitimate, usings Dems own words and standards.

If the election was not valid due to cheating by the Dems, then it cannot just be the presidential race that is contested, it has to be every single race that was on the same ballot.

All of those in congress that won in 2020 that are claiming the election was not valid should step down, to do otherwise is to show you really do not think the election was fraudulent.
Untrue....stupid argument
There was definitely fraud
And probably some of the undercards too....but the fraudsters aren't stupid by any means. No problem....there are new rules now and everyone will play by them....that simple.

Curious what you Gaia/Moloch worshippers do on Christmas? Serve an aborted infant for dinner?
Nah. Aborted infants are strictly for lunch. Don't you know anything?

But since you went there... what do trumptards do on Christmas day? Other than masturbating to a picture of the orange douche bag? Do you guys schedule a "Hang VP Pence" hunting day? Or, is that only in November?

None of this matters. There is little difference between Don and Joe on policy. So forget about it!
As a matter of fact one thing has become consistently clear.

At each turn as Joe Biden fails, stumbles and looks completely inept he immediately falls back to Trump era policies that were working and claims that they're his decisions.

Nah. Aborted infants are strictly for lunch. Don't you know anything?

But since you went there... what do trumptards do on Christmas day? Other than masturbating to a picture of the orange douche bag? Do you guys schedule a "Hang VP Pence" hunting day? Or, is that only in November?

That's reserved for the Jan 6 celebration of Nazicrats losing the little sense they had...

As a matter of fact one thing has become consistently clear.

At each turn as Joe Biden fails, stumbles and looks completely inept he immediately falls back to Trump era policies that were working and claims that they're his decisions.
He fails because he’s following Trump policies.

That's reserved for the Jan 6 celebration of Nazicrats losing the little sense they had...
So you do organize a "Hang VP Pence" hunting day? My sources were correct.

So, how do you guys hunt him down? With dogs or do you take Rump jr off the leash and let him chase down Pence?

So you do organize a "Hang VP Pence" hunting day? My sources were correct.

Your sources are fed so well on your feces, how could they be wrong?

So, how do you guys hunt him down? With dogs or do you take Rump jr off the leash and let him chase down Pence?

DERP

You Nazis do have a rich - albeit sick, fantasy life.

Wait, you're not so mentally ill that you actually think anyone threatened Pence?

:lmao:

I always liked Pence, still do.

Forum List

Back