If the Presidential outcome was fraudulent, then so were all the rest.

And? It doesn’t mean I type your stupid name out every time. It’s just that you’re so dumb that you’re immortalized. Congratulations
Are you ever not an idiot, ShortBus?? Where did I ever say you "type" my name every time?

Answer: never

Are you ever not an idiot, ShortBus?? Where did I ever say you "type" my name every time?

Answer: never
You say I “mention” you in every post. Duh. You’re in my signature you ocd ridden fatty. Why? You made an idiotic statement.

You say I “mention” you in every post. Duh. You’re in my signature you ocd ridden fatty. Why? You made an idiotic statement.
Other than I didn't, you have, yet you're not in your signature. The reason I am is due to your obsession with me.

You are one of several. Great company you keep. Fatty.
So I'm not your only obsession. You should seek help. As far as being fat, I'm not but you are. Your waist is bigger than mine. So if I'm fat, you must be rotund. :ack-1:

Put the controller down and git to work...

1_Casey-King.jpg

So I'm not your only obsession. You should seek help. As far as being fat, I'm not but you are. Your waist is bigger than mine. So if I'm fat, you must be rotund. :ack-1:

Put the controller down and git to work...

1_Casey-King.jpg
^^^Triggered^^^

Pretty sure you engaged me here, fat boy. I was just minding my own business, little man.

DERP

You are a dedicated Nazi.

You care ONLY about power for your Reich.

Unsolicited mail in ballots with no way of verifying that the person who cast the vote is the registered voter doesn't bother you - besides it's easy to cover up and say "ewe cant pwoove nutin"

Voter roles that haven't been updated in decades just makes it all better.

After all, Uber Alles Democrat

What "people?"

Open traitors like Peter Sztrzok and Andrew McCabe who staged a coup against a sitting president? Corrupt Nazi twats like Adam the lying little Schitt?

Trump interrupted your blitzkrieg toward a collectivist totalitarian dictatorship, and you hate him for it.

But Xi's man is Resident now, to Seig Heil to and be happy, Herr democrat.

View attachment 578534
You can get help for your paranoia. Not so sure about lack of intelligence.

Interesting how you regard half the voting population as Nazis. 80 million of them and you haven't used your guns to rid the country of tyranny.
Home if the brave my arse. You're as weak as piss.

I said He won? Find that post. Cowardly Liar. Find that post and I ll leave this Board forever if you can’t then you leave. Now that’s a challenge.
Poor retard. Still whining like his orange fuhrer!!! Gad, what a doofus.

LOL

You poor, obsessed thing, you were still talking about me before I posted to you.
Nope. Having you in my signature doesn’t equate to me talking about you. What a fat idiot you are. It’s there for the other USMB members to laugh at your expense and they do.

Forum List

Back