If the Nazis had won the war, how would the world look like nowadays?

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Kings of Con
Would it be totally racist or the nazi society would have changed within? Like for example stalinism cannot be compared to gorbatchov perestroika eventhough both was soviet union. Would there be cold war between usa and germany? Or would the usa be a nazi satellite? Would the japanese controll all of asia?

Would there be more or less technological progress then now? Would there be as much technological progress as now like moon landing, internet, artifical intelligence, genetic testing etc.?

Last edited:
Look at the Republican Party.

That's exactly how it would look.

And yet it was the dnc and hillary people who were using sturm abteilung tactics. Me thinks you are a little blind.

And yet it was the dnc and hillary people who were using sturm abteilung tactics. Me thinks you are a little blind.

You can't blame the American Nazi's on Hillary and the Democrats. Nazi's are white Aryans just like the GOP. Deflect all you want, but David Dukes and others of that ilk are Republican. Everyone knows that. Especially Trump and the GOP.

You can't blame the American Nazi's on Hillary and the Democrats. Nazi's are white Aryans just like the GOP. Deflect all you want, but David Dukes and others of that ilk are Republican. Everyone knows that. Especially Trump and the GOP.

I'm not deflecting at all. The dnc USED NAZI tactics in this last election. It is the DEMOCRATS (and I hate to admit this) who are the nazis in america. That is as clear as day to a person who is honest.

Would it be totally racist or the nazi society would have changed within? Like for example stalinism cannot be compared to gorbatchov perestroika eventhough both was soviet union. Would there be cold war between usa and germany? Or would the usa be a nazi satellite? Would the japanese controll all of asia?

Would there be more or less technological progress then now? Would there be as much technological progress as now like moon landing, internet, artifical intelligence, genetic testing etc.?

Funny how David Duke was a Democrat in the 1970s and 1980s when Hillary just started out and was best friends of his..

Thats pretty unfair. Neither the Democrats or republicans are honestly anything like the Nazis who were doing horrific medical experiments on people. However, if the Nazis had won there would be no state of Israel and the only Jews left around would probably be in the US. That would make the Arabs and Democrats pretty happy its true

People forget about Japan. It wasn't just Nazi's.

No America would of lost the 2nd amendment in the 1950s, smoking would of been banned in the 1950s, abortion on demand in the 1950s (way before roe vs Wade) Universal health care 1950s ..all Christian churches destroyed 1950s..

A total Democrat wet dream

Does 'winning the war' mean total world conquest? It isn't likely Germany could have achieved such a thing militarily. What a negotiated peace would have looked like is the subject of illimitable debate. If the scenario were to include a defeated U.S.S.R., probably, things would not be much different from how they are. Nazism and its 'principles' would have been shown to be scientifically wrong and their limitations untenable. Things could not possibly have continued as Hitler had constructed them. Certainly after his death change would have begun (and he could not have lived very long after 1945). Either gradually or rapidly, a cultural and social revolution would have produced a more refined system.
Anyway, Ironic or not, it is even conceivable that the world might be less tumultuous than it is.

Forum List

Back