If The Nashville Bomber Was A Nutcase; What Does That Make You?

We can only speculate at this time. We do know he did not want to kill anyone.
If I shot a gun up in the air to celebrate New Years Eve -- and the bullet came down and killed someone -- will you give me a pass by saying "well, he didn't mean to kill anyone?"

Now imagine if it was a bomb.....

Uh boy

Speculation and theories should be banned

******* in Philly and Atlanta stole the election ....that we're pretty sure of lol

Dey jus doin wha white massa sez
No, speculation and conspiracies should come with facts -- and if not, they should be mocked.........

And when someone with those same speculations and theories; act on those speculations -- don't clutch your pearls and call that person a nutcase when he is just doing something you didn't have the balls to do
Should come with facts to counter.... what? What your masters tell you? LOL

We can only speculate at this time. We do know he did not want to kill anyone.
If I shot a gun up in the air to celebrate New Years Eve -- and the bullet came down and killed someone -- will you give me a pass by saying "well, he didn't mean to kill anyone?"

Now imagine if it was a bomb.....
He gave a warning for everyone to clear the area.

Last edited:

"Nashville bomber Anthony Quinn Warner hoped he would be ‘hailed a hero’ for targeting AT&T because he believed 5G cellular technology was killing people -- The 63-year-old computer tech - who died in the suspected suicide blast but was identified Sunday from DNA found in his mangled RV - was ‘heavily into conspiracy theories’, according to a source close to the investigation. Investigators believe his father's death fueled Warner's 5G conspiracy theories -- Various baseless theories have circulated since the lightning-fast 5G network was introduced, some claiming it’s a tool to spy on Americans, others speculating that it has fueled the spread of COVID-19."

Consdider for a moment -- that Anthony Quinn Warner was not some nutcase wackjob -- instead he was just an informed critical thinker who was willing to take a stand for what he believed -- he was not the only one I have seen with the belief that COVID-19 was just a hoax to hide the fact that the Deep State and the globalist cabal were putting up 5-G towers and these towers were killing people, not COVID....and I have seen many people on this message board make those same allegations.....but he is the nutcase right?

I am also sure it is not much of a leap to assume this guy believes the numerous conspiracies about election fraud and how these same Deep State globalists stole the election from Trump on orders from China -- as I have ALSO seen many of you believe -- so if he is a nutcase, that makes you a nutcase -- except he was someone who didn't just pop off online about it and did nothing else, he actually took action for what he believed in.....you folks on the other hand will just keep spouting these conspiracies online just to gaslight the rest of us who are rooted in reality -- and the minute another one of your ilk does something like Anthony did -- folks like you will again have the audacity to call that person a nutcase; as if you are any better....
So the guy thought 5g was going to kill everybody, and decided to car bomb a building.
Ok... and ?
You somehow take this guy and try and project him onto people you have a problem with as a way of demonizing them....and you think you are the picture of mental health?
Anyone on here who thinks COVID was just a nefarious plot to put up 5G towers (and they are here on this board) -- and then turns around and pretends like this guy is a nutcase for believing it too -- is full of shit.......

I would have more respect for this guy because he actually felt compelled to do something about it -- dic suckers on this board who post these dumb ass conspiracies -- do it for funsies...which makes them either liars or too afraid to do something about it...
I’d say that conspiracy (the Covid/5g tower one) is retarded.
I’d hope no one actually believes that.

Uh boy

******* in Philly and Atlanta stole the election ....that we're pretty sure of lol

No, speculation and conspiracies should come with facts -- and if not, they should be mocked.........

And when someone with those same speculations and theories; act on those speculations -- don't clutch your pearls and call that person a nutcase when he is just doing something you didn't have the balls to do
This is why I have zero respect for dumb asses like yourself....this willingness to believe anything without proof as long as it fits your own biases seems to only apply to shit like this -- just shit posting online...

But if someone said they been fucking your mom or your wife -- I am sure you would want some type of "proof" -- I am sure simply claiming it happened wouldn't be proof enough....

Uh boy

This is why I have zero respect for dumb asses like yourself....this willingness to believe anything without proof as long as it fits your own biases seems to only apply to shit like this -- just shit posting online...

But if someone said they been fucking your mom or your wife -- I am sure you would want some type of "proof" -- I am sure simply claiming it happened wouldn't be proof enough....
How did you gather what i believe from what i said?
What a dumbfuck :rolleyes:

Uh boy

Because your diva ass always tries to be a contrarian for the sake of being contrary -- you don't believe the bullshit you talking, but you talk it because you think its cute...which makes you a whole bitch

Uh boy

Because your diva ass always tries to be a contrarian for the sake of being contrary -- you don't believe the bullshit you talking, but you talk it because you think its cute...which makes you a whole bitch
All i did was comment on your pathetic, sheep logic. And you failed to answer the question... just went to attack mode LOL
:itsok:

"Nashville bomber Anthony Quinn Warner hoped he would be ‘hailed a hero’ for targeting AT&T because he believed 5G cellular technology was killing people -- The 63-year-old computer tech - who died in the suspected suicide blast but was identified Sunday from DNA found in his mangled RV - was ‘heavily into conspiracy theories’, according to a source close to the investigation. Investigators believe his father's death fueled Warner's 5G conspiracy theories -- Various baseless theories have circulated since the lightning-fast 5G network was introduced, some claiming it’s a tool to spy on Americans, others speculating that it has fueled the spread of COVID-19."

Consdider for a moment -- that Anthony Quinn Warner was not some nutcase wackjob -- instead he was just an informed critical thinker who was willing to take a stand for what he believed -- he was not the only one I have seen with the belief that COVID-19 was just a hoax to hide the fact that the Deep State and the globalist cabal were putting up 5-G towers and these towers were killing people, not COVID....and I have seen many people on this message board make those same allegations.....but he is the nutcase right?

I am also sure it is not much of a leap to assume this guy believes the numerous conspiracies about election fraud and how these same Deep State globalists stole the election from Trump on orders from China -- as I have ALSO seen many of you believe -- so if he is a nutcase, that makes you a nutcase -- except he was someone who didn't just pop off online about it and did nothing else, he actually took action for what he believed in.....you folks on the other hand will just keep spouting these conspiracies online just to gaslight the rest of us who are rooted in reality -- and the minute another one of your ilk does something like Anthony did -- folks like you will again have the audacity to call that person a nutcase; as if you are any better....
He was probably a Windows user. They're all nuts ! :stir:
He definitely was a suicide bomber -- but for some reason -- our "media" likes to refer to him as some mysterious introvert behind some magical explosion......

Well it's pretty obvious the authorities haven't yet tagged him a "radical right-wing white supremacist." Where's the "arsenal? The second thing the authorities do in these cases, after determining there's no danger of explosives in the perp's house, is to drag out all of the firearms and release pictures of them.

They don't even have to have an "arsenal." One evil black AR-15 or an AK, and that would be plastered all over the media. Maybe he was one of those Democrats who believes the Second Amendment was about hunting.

I’d suggest all conspiracy nuts blow themselves up without hurting anyone else as well, but then who would buy all those red hats?

nutcase wackjob
Are you saying he had testicles and/or a scrotum, and he masturbated? And that's why some fireworks blew up in an old RV somewhere and City Hall got all butthurt about it? Something did explode in a very bad town, and I understand people might have been frightened, but I didn't know fireworks and explosives were classified as sex crimes.

nutcase wackjob
Are you saying he had testicles and/or a scrotum, and he masturbated? And that's why some fireworks blew up in and old RV somewhere and City Hall got all butthurt about it? Something did explode in a very bad town, and I understand people might have been frightened, but I didn't know fireworks and explosives were classified as sex crimes.
Is your condition clinical?

Or are you this stupid freely?

Is your condition clinical?

Or are you this stupid freely?
You are exhibiting a bad case of transference. You need to focus your desires and diagnoses elsewhere.

But we have to assume that he was willing to.
I think you're in the wrong locker room with people who are “willing” to consent to consensual sexual acts.
After all, he detonated a motorhome on a public street...
He. We don't even know who “he” was. And motorhomes themselves are not explosives, and therefore they cannot detonate.

Earth to the OP:

Someone can believe 5G and smart meters cause health problems, but that doesn't mean they are going to run out a blow up a city block as well as themselves.

Forum List

Back