If The Media Weren't An Arm Of The DNC....

You might actually see this sort of news.

"Looks Like Trump Was Right About The Coronavirus Fatality Rate

Two new studies suggest that President Trump was right in early March when he guessed the fatality rate for coronavirus is under 1 percent.
APRIL 23, 2020 By David Marcus
In early March, President Donald Trump was lambasted for saying on Sean Hannity’s Fox News show that he had a hunch the coronavirus fatality rate, which the World Health Organization pegged then at 3 to 4 percent, was in fact much lower, under 1 percent.

...as many as 2.7 million people statewide have had the coronavirus. That along with the just over 15,000 deaths that have occurred leads to a fatality rate for the virus of .5 percent according to Gov. Andrew Cuomo.

Here is what Trump said on March 4:

“Well, I think the 3.4 percent is really a false number. Now, and this is just my hunch, and — but based on a lot of conversations with a lot of people that do this. Because a lot people will have this and it’s very mild. They’ll get better very rapidly. They don’t even see a doctor. They don’t even call a doctor.”

He went on to say:

“I think that that number (the WHO number) is very high. I think the number, personally, I would say the number is way under 1 percent.”

Democrats and media pundits blasted Trump for spreading “misinformation.”

On the other hand,....appears that Hillary will win.....
October 25, 2016...NYTimes gave Hillary 93% chance of winning the election.
2016 Election Forecast: Who Will Be President?
Trump's unforced errors aren't helping him win any new voters though.
These press conference gaffs are giving them lots of attack ad material. He needs a little golfing vacation to be honest, so Mike and the doctors can take care of the corona thing.
The doctors need to be fired. They were wrong on everything and now all of America is suffering.

“Democratic lawmaker who endorsed Trump: 'Black Americans are waking up. An uprising is near'

A Georgia Democratic lawmaker who recently announced he is supporting President Trump in November lashed out at Democrats for “using and abusing” the black community and taking its vote for granted for “far too long.” Democratic lawmaker who endorsed Trump: 'Black Americans are waking up. An uprising is near'

“I will not allow the Democrats to bully me into submission,” state Rep. Vernon Jones said.
Really. Seen today's headlines ?
Trump gets stung from all sides after floating injections of ...

Trump recklessly suggests injecting disinfectant to kill ... - CNet

Trump speculates about injecting disinfectants to treat COVID ...

After backlash that his disinfectant 'injection' idea could be ...

Trump suggests 'injection' of disinfectant to beat coronavirus ...

Trump claims comment about injecting disinfectants to kill ...

Fact check: Trump lies that he was being 'sarcastic' when he ...

“Democratic lawmaker who endorsed Trump: 'Black Americans are waking up. An uprising is near'

A Georgia Democratic lawmaker who recently announced he is supporting President Trump in November lashed out at Democrats for “using and abusing” the black community and taking its vote for granted for “far too long.” Democratic lawmaker who endorsed Trump: 'Black Americans are waking up. An uprising is near'

“I will not allow the Democrats to bully me into submission,” state Rep. Vernon Jones said.

No, I saw the actual press conference wherein Trump DID NOT recommend any medical procedure but was commenting about on-going research. I like to deal in what was actually said instead of what the MSM TELLS me he said.

Did you see this one?

Did you see this one?

Are you an attorney ? If not, you should have been, since you just like to argue no matter what.

Forum List

Back