if the left wins the election they will go after conservative citizens.

make no mistake if the left takes the White House in nov and takes control of the senate they will target conservative leaders and citizens ! they will do this by going after all opposing political views as hate speech ! how do we know this ? they're already doing it ! just look at the people that have had their careers and lives destroyed by the cancel culture ! make no mistake it will get worse much much worse if they regain power ! dont be surprised if the left attempts to make what they call hate speech a criminal offence . remember when the left graffiti's up buildings its ok because they are peacefully practicing their 1st amendment rights! but if a conservative leaves graffiti its a criminal offence ! the double standard is shocking ! take the couple that painted over a blm sign ..... whether or not they should be charged with vandalism is fair game ......but the misdemeanor crime of vandalism is not enough for the marxist dictators to be ! oh no ! they are also being charged with a hate crime ....a felony ! Couple charged with hate crime for allegedly vandalizing Black Lives Matter mural
They already did that and will continue to do it while we do nothing.

Under obama, I was audited 4 years in a row by the irs.

Then I suggest you stop lying so bad on your Returns. Something about your returns trigger the audit. And since there is no place for Party Affiliation on the Form, maybe you are just trying to cheat too much. One can cheat a little and it goes unnoticed. But cheat a lot and you get audited.

make no mistake if the left takes the White House in nov and takes control of the senate they will target conservative leaders and citizens ! they will do this by going after all opposing political views as hate speech ! how do we know this ? they're already doing it ! just look at the people that have had their careers and lives destroyed by the cancel culture ! make no mistake it will get worse much much worse if they regain power ! dont be surprised if the left attempts to make what they call hate speech a criminal offence . remember when the left graffiti's up buildings its ok because they are peacefully practicing their 1st amendment rights! but if a conservative leaves graffiti its a criminal offence ! the double standard is shocking ! take the couple that painted over a blm sign ..... whether or not they should be charged with vandalism is fair game ......but the misdemeanor crime of vandalism is not enough for the marxist dictators to be ! oh no ! they are also being charged with a hate crime ....a felony ! Couple charged with hate crime for allegedly vandalizing Black Lives Matter mural
Where are the politics in that rant?
The weapons being purchased caused by Prog politics.
How so? Can't you people even engage in serious debate? Come and stand forward with your ideas.

Yes, this is known and has been for some time. I've got no problem with any American painting over a bunch a letters which have nothing do with aiding or controlling the flow of street traffic. Meanwhile, countless statues and monuments to our shared American history have been vandalized and not a one of those particular vandals has been charged with a "hate" crime. Personally, if I had been either of those two brave citizens I'd have taken a nice hefty morning shit on those letters. I mean, if you're gonna be crucified for cleaning up your own neighborhood then you might as well go all in.
Please do not include statues depicting "heroes" of the confederacy as part of our "shared American history." They are not.

How would this be any different than how the "conservatives," really right-wingers, have been going after moderate and liberal citizens? The right-wing conservatives have been going after moderate and liberal citizens for years to destroy their rights, group by group, blacks, browns, women, LGBTs, Muslims, immigrants. The only group that they have not attacked are right-wing heterosexual males who follow their raunchy religion and want guns.
in what way have conservatives gone after the left ? other than disagreeing with their policies ..... the left is criminalizing opposing viewpoints !
It's not a matter of "opposing viewpoints." None of these baboons in the republican party can even make a speech that doesn't consist entirely of whining about some group of their fellow Americans or making ignorant demands that some group obey them and adopt the right-wingers' chosen lifestyle. All, of course, with a hail of insults and slurs.
aqt
Illegals are not fellow Americans you imbecile
I didn't say anything about people seeking asylum here, Imbecile. We are all here together. When did your ancestors first come over and decide to be Americans? Or are you Native American? The earliest I can trace my ancestry back is in the 1840's. I'm thinking that many African-American folks can trace their roots farther back than that. And remember that much of what is USA land used to belong to Mexico.

How would this be any different than how the "conservatives," really right-wingers, have been going after moderate and liberal citizens? The right-wing conservatives have been going after moderate and liberal citizens for years to destroy their rights, group by group, blacks, browns, women, LGBTs, Muslims, immigrants. The only group that they have not attacked are right-wing heterosexual males who follow their raunchy religion and want guns.
in what way have conservatives gone after the left ? other than disagreeing with their policies ..... the left is criminalizing opposing viewpoints !
It's not a matter of "opposing viewpoints." None of these baboons in the republican party can even make a speech that doesn't consist entirely of whining about some group of their fellow Americans or making ignorant demands that some group obey them and adopt the right-wingers' chosen lifestyle. All, of course, with a hail of insults and slurs.
aqt
Illegals are not fellow Americans you imbecile
I didn't say anything about people seeking asylum here, Imbecile. We are all here together. When did your ancestors first come over and decide to be Americans? Or are you Native American? The earliest I can trace my ancestry back is in the 1840's. I'm thinking that many African-American folks can trace their roots farther back than that. And remember that much of what is USA land used to belong to Mexico.
Legal is fine, why you can't comprehend illegal is beyond me, and Indians didn't know the concert of owning land back then

And now we all know why the left has been trying so hard to take away our firearms.
Thank God they couldnt pull it off because I have a feeling we're gonna need em in the near future.

And you are wishing to give everyone else a reason to remove your firearms? Are you ready to march to 1600 Penn Ave and surround the WH so that they can't come in and remove the squatter? Yah, that'll sure help the cause.
the only people that have marched and surrounded the WH recently are the violent left rioting marxist !

Not one of my ancestors to immigrate to this land violated any established laws here in order to do so. Not one.

When the earliest of them arrived, the United States did not exist yet, as a nation, and would not until a century later. They came to a land that was mostly uninhabited, save for occasional scattered bands of stone-aged savages.

And yes, I am a native American. I was born here, have lived all my life here, will surely die here, and whatever disposition is made of my mortal remains will be made here; just as with all of my parents, grandparents, and great-grandparents. My nearest immigrant ancestors are great-great-grandparents, and I know of at least two ancestral lines that have been here since the 1600s.

If I am not a native American, then to what place am I native?

if the left wins the election they will go after conservative citizens.

Trump may have killed them all by then.
What an idiotic claim. Who has Trump ever killed?

It's about Trumpian Plague
Only brain damaged morons blame Trump for the COVID 19 virus.

He isn't responsible for it's existence. He is largely responsible for politicizing it, which is the only thing that has encouraged people to not take the necessary precautions. The other Jonestowners just followed his lead.
Dims are he ones who politicized it, douchebag.

If Biden wins, the greatest country in world history will be destroyed. It seems like totalitarianism is on the march worldwide. Russia is clamping down on dissenters as they give Putin control till 2036. China has invaded Hong Kong and Tibet totally wiping out all human rights in the process. So I guess Democrats figure the time is right to impose their totalitarian dream on the US. Hopefully, freedom loving people will recognize this before the election.

Once again, You take Rumps way of operating and then accuse the other side of operating while giving your Orange Deity a free ride. It's not working anymore. Come up with another angle.
The truth isn't an angle, Qdog. The truth is what you monkey see monkey do totalitarians find hard to accept. People from around the world are risking their lives to get here for the opportunities our country offers, yet losers like you who can't succeed at anything but protesting keep crying about how unfair our country is. Look at yourself and the effort you're expending if you want to pinpoint what's wrong with this country.

And now we all know why the left has been trying so hard to take away our firearms.
Thank God they couldnt pull it off because I have a feeling we're gonna need em in the near future.

And you are wishing to give everyone else a reason to remove your firearms? Are you ready to march to 1600 Penn Ave and surround the WH so that they can't come in and remove the squatter? Yah, that'll sure help the cause.
the only people that have marched and surrounded the WH recently are the violent left rioting marxist !

In you and your Orange Deities mind. The Protests were peaceful and were still gassed, shot with rubber bullets and more. What you are really saying is, only those that think like you have the right to a peaceful protest. All others will be mislabeled as Rioters and their rights will be stripped. The sooner we get you Party of the Rumpsters gone the better America will be where ALL Citizens gets their rights reinstated.

If Biden wins, the greatest country in world history will be destroyed. It seems like totalitarianism is on the march worldwide. Russia is clamping down on dissenters as they give Putin control till 2036. China has invaded Hong Kong and Tibet totally wiping out all human rights in the process. So I guess Democrats figure the time is right to impose their totalitarian dream on the US. Hopefully, freedom loving people will recognize this before the election.

Once again, You take Rumps way of operating and then accuse the other side of operating while giving your Orange Deity a free ride. It's not working anymore. Come up with another angle.
The truth isn't an angle, Qdog. The truth is what you monkey see monkey do totalitarians find hard to accept. People from around the world are risking their lives to get here for the opportunities our country offers, yet losers like you who can't succeed at anything but protesting keep crying about how unfair our country is. Look at yourself and the effort you're expending if you want to pinpoint what's wrong with this country.

You missed the lesson in the Mid Terms. Get ready for even a stronger message come November. I am already seeing people like you that are in power being shown the door in local politics. The Endorsement by Rump in 2016 meant a little difference in the 2018 but this time around, the Republicans are trying to take back their party. They are going to get a little help to buy the time to do that. But first, we kick you party of the rumpsters to the curb and allow the Republican Party to regain it's pride and honesty.

In you and your Orange Deities mind. The Protests were peaceful and were still gassed, shot with rubber bullets and more. What you are really saying is, only those that think like you have the right to a peaceful protest. All others will be mislabeled as Rioters and their rights will be stripped. The sooner we get you Party of the Rumpsters gone the better America will be where ALL Citizens gets their rights reinstated.
you are a fucking left wing liar ! heres an example of your so called peaceful protest you cowardly peace of dog shit ......

Forum List

Back