Sean Spicer on the Polls

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains

Spicer noted that only 37 percent of Trump supporters surveyed said they'd want their friends and family to know who they were voting for, while 74 percent of Biden supporters were fine with their loved ones knowing.

Well no shit! When Trump supporters are attacked, assaulted, etc etc by leftist terrorists most probably are afraid to say they would support him.

Spicer noted that only 37 percent of Trump supporters surveyed said they'd want their friends and family to know who they were voting for, while 74 percent of Biden supporters were fine with their loved ones knowing.

Well no shit! When Trump supporters are attacked, assaulted, etc etc by leftist terrorists most probably are afraid to say they would support him.

When I think back to and envision the faces of my ancestors, those of them who I was fortunate enough to meet and remember, I recall how often times they would reveal neither their true feelings nor thoughts about most issues; they'd just sort of regard me in that knowing way of theirs. The same was true when I'd been caught doing something wrong or someone else had offended them. They'd never TELL you they were upset but they'd sure as sunrise act on being upset, eventually. Many Americans, many of them democrats, will never let on what they're really thinking or feeling about Biden and/or the radicalization of the modern democratic party. No, they'll just sort of smile in that knowing way and vote Trump. Trump. Trump. The tolling of the Trump, the Trump, the Trump!

That's why the polls were wrong about Hillary winning. The Trump NaziCon cowards were too ashamed to admit who they were supporting. I think it's much different this time.
Someone remind this mental midget what happened to HUNDREDS if not THOUSANDS of Trump supporters at his rally's and just in general. Chased down, beaten, assaulted, etc etc. Go youtube it, which I doubt you will. I really didn't think him winning in 2020 could be even more hilarious than 2016 but it will be.

It's because they are fucking embarrassed. Did that ever cross your mind? I doubt it knowing you have a one track mind.

It's because they are fucking embarrassed. Did that ever cross your mind? I doubt it knowing you have a one track mind.
Yeah, I am sure it has NOTHING to do with them being beaten or assaulted etc etc

Yeah, I am sure it has NOTHING to do with them being beaten or assaulted etc etc
Was that in the poll? Did you think that pollster really was a genius for predicting the 2016 election with 2 people running? Wow.

Forum List

Back