If the Left is Going After Those who have Vaccine hesitancy, Why are they ignoring...

Link to what, fuck face? Aren't you capable of using google to answer your own questions.

Stupid, lazy and conservative is no way to go through life, son. If you want something, find it yourself.

Nice.

Links are suggested, asked for and demanded here all day, everyday by a variety of posters.

Are you this repulsive to them all?

Two-faced twat.

There are certainly plenty of legitimate medical reasons to not get the vaccine.

However, Biden and the media have ignored those reasons, and simply branded them as nothing but stupid Republicans who are listening to misinformation on FAcebook. And it's all their fault That this virus currently exists.

And Biden wonders why Conservatives don't like him. He calls them names and bullies them.
I don't think Biden cares what the magaturds think about him. Half the country gives no fucks about the gutter snipes.

I don't think Biden cares what the magaturds think about him. Half the country gives no fucks about the gutter snipes.

Funny. That's pretty much how the other half thinks of you two-bit, lying masker-vaxxers.

Nice.

Links are suggested, asked for and demanded here all day, everyday by a variety of posters.

Are you this repulsive to them all?

Two-faced twat.

What exactly does he want links to? I made a statement that there are all kinds of black people calling for black people to get vaccines and white people should not be the ones telling blacks what to do here. In light of past experience. What does he want to link to?

I have posted all kinds of links in this thread none of which this asshole has read. Before I ask for a link I do a search and see what there is before I ask for a link.

Others demand links without even checking and then don’t bother to read them once they’re provide it.

Before you call me a ”twat” you should perhaps look at what it was originally posted Dickless!

The black community?

Of all races, the black community has the highest. Given the history of gov't testing on them a long time ago, I guess I can understand why some might choose to think it still resonates today.

But regardless.. where are the Democrats and media? Come on, aren't all of these black folk just a bunch of supposed Dumb radicals who are getting misinformation from their Facebooks? Lay into them Joe... tell them all how dumb and evil they all are. Why aren't you...

Oh wait, you're a racist identity politics guy that's why, and you have no standards. And the same goes for the leftists who bash any Conservative who won't get vaccinated but refuse to call out the black race in America.

Be consistent, or be exposed.
More lies from yet another lying connedservative.

Blacks have lower vaccination rates because they are more poorly served by the health care system in this racist country. Duh.

And why aren't white-right treasonous Trumpoids being vaccinated? What's their excuse for criminally endangering millions of lives?

It's almost funny when you realize that the 'enlightened' crowds in DC, NY, SF and the like are quick to dismiss those and other southern states as "those racist, ignorant, backwards idiots!" but wouldn't say that about a certain very large part of the demographic of those states at any cost. Fucking hypocrites.
In fact, you're a fucking moron if you can't figure out that health care systems are poorer in poor neighborhoods. Blacks, latinos and natives disproportionately died from initial pre-vaccine waves of COVID for precisely that reason---poorer health care.

Learn some facts before you babble white-right nonsense.

They have released 1.2 million illegal aliens into the United States in just the six months that the fake president has been infesting the nations capitol, 1.2 million off them, and hundreds of thousands of them have Wuhan, and they are not hesitating to traffic those illegal Hispanics all over the heartland, no attempt at shooting them with the fake vaccines either..... Fuck the silly vaccines, and death to the democratic party and every rino they infested into the republican one!
You can shut your mouth, traitor. Everything you say is a lie. Nobody is being "trafficked", you halfwit.

The greatest COVID threat in the USA now comes from white-right mindless Trumpoids who refuse vaccination out of ignorance. Those are the traitors who need to be watched... for various reasons. And surveilled you thugs are!

I agree OP

And why is the Left, with their totally opened borders....letting the hordes of illegals into the US?

Why does the Left hates America so much? and more important! what are Patriots, yes Patriots in America, going to do about it?

Does anybody care at all????:dunno:
You're a vile liar and traitor.
The borders are not open... you lie.
The Left doesn't hate America... you lie
YOU white-right Trumpoid subhumans are not patriots... you lie

Do you EVER open your mouth without lying?

The excuse is there is no vaccine, which prevents Covid disease. There is a genetic therapy treatment drug that changes peoples genetic make-up. Along with a protein spike, this drug causes heart problems, strokes, miscarriages and infertility among other life threatening problems. In other words, the Covid 19 disease is a biological warfare weapon that is intended to make people sick and to take so-called "vaccines" that will kill as intended. The "vaccine'' is killing tens of thousands and fully ''vaccinated" people are developing Covid 19 symptoms and blaming the un-vaccinated. Isn't that a hillariously stupid premise?
You're a lying traitor.

The vaccine works. Clearly it is the unvaccinated now being infected.

Your lies are pernicious and deadly. Shut your mouth right now, boy!

Overworked Border Patrol agents capture an estimated 900 illegal aliens each day on U.S. soil who have never seen a vaccination in their sorry lives. How many evade capture and penetrate society is anyone's guess. It almost seems like a democrat party plan to keep the Covid pressure on while introducing new disease carriers.
Traitor boy... the adjective is "Democratic". Learn to spell English, punk.

People from poor countries aren't vaccinated? I'm shocked! And who created the mess in Central America from which they're fleeing? That's right, the USA. So take responsibility for your evil deeds or STFU, incel punk.

Well, it's the party that thinks black people are just too stupid to get an I.D., aren't they?
We Democrats know about reality, a concept very foreign to you white-right Q traitors.

Getting the sort of ID required is not always easy for many people, and the voter suppression measures are just that... a means to prevent Democrats from voting.

that makes every one of you white-right QOP aficionados a vile lowlife treasonous rat.

Remember, Biden and Fauci have reminded you that the disease doesn't care about your reasons. If you don't get the vaccine, you're just a dumb Republican who believed misinformation on Facebook. That's the only possibility.

Do you agree with them conducting business in this matter? Because that's what they're doing. It's very uniting, isn't it.
Yes, calling out miscreant idiots is uniting. When you miscreant idiots won't listen, don't blame Biden and Fauci.

When you die of COVID, I will not care. F U.

They also tend to ignore the fact that their border policy has allowed tens of thousands of infected people into the country and are even transporting them into many states without even letting those states KNOW about it. Disgusting, traitorous bastards...
Watch your mouth, Russian-asset scum.

We Democrats know about reality, a concept very foreign to you white-right Q traitors.

Getting the sort of ID required is not always easy for many people, and the voter suppression measures are just that... a means to prevent Democrats from voting.

that makes every one of you white-right QOP aficionados a vile lowlife treasonous rat.
So, you ARE too stupid to get an I.D.

Got it.

In fact, you're a fucking moron if you can't figure out that health care systems are poorer in poor neighborhoods. Blacks, latinos and natives disproportionately died from initial pre-vaccine waves of COVID for precisely that reason---poorer health care.

Learn some facts before you babble white-right nonsense.
Another dumb ass misses the point.

Yes, calling out miscreant idiots is uniting. When you miscreant idiots won't listen, don't blame Biden and Fauci.

When you die of COVID, I will not care. F U.
Another typical Democrat who cares nothing for human life.

Do you think that certain people should not be required to have drivers licenses in order to operate a motor vehicle on the public roads?

Forum List

Back