If the Jan 6th committee succeeds in its goal of damaging Trump with his base, they will get DiSantis instead

DeSantis is running for re-election as Governor in Florida right now, so it would be hard for him to run campaigning on elect me as governor and I'll spend the next 2 years running for POTUS.
If we had Ron DeSantis as Texas Gov, I'd be happy for him to serve two more years and then get promoted.

Governors can govern whole campaigning. They have to be delagators. They can come back if they need to be there in person?

Remember when Clinton rushed home from the campaign to execute a mentally retarded man?

If we had Ron DeSantis as Texas Gov, I'd be happy for him to serve two more years and then get promoted.

Governors can govern whole campaigning. They have to be delagators. They can come back if they need to be there in person?

Remember when Clinton rushed home from the campaign to execute a mentally retarded man?

I get that, all I'm saying is he's not going to announce a run for POTUS while he's campaigning for governor.

Can you elaborate on how I work for Brandon Biden?
Whoever Brandon Biden is didn't spend thousands of years grooming, trafficking, and raping children. Or is your church called Brandon Biden? How many little kids has your church groomed into obeying adults without exception under fear of fake eternal damnation? I wonder how many rapes and rapists your priest or pastor is currently hiding under his rug?

Whoever Brandon Biden is didn't spend thousands of years grooming, trafficking, and raping children. Or is your church called Brandon Biden? How many little kids has your church groomed into obeying adults without exception under fear of fake eternal damnation? I wonder how many rapes and rapists your priest or pastor is currently hiding under his rug?
Where do you get this crap from? CNN or MSNBC?
Next you'll be claiming that the Hollywood Casting Couch doesn't exist.

Hmm guy who works for religious child rapists is calling me a sick bastard. Oh no, what will I do.
This seems off-topic for this thread.

Why not?

Are they mentally incapable of making the connection between their worsening economic situation and the current leadership of the country?
Maybe they realize it is a global economic problem which Biden has little control over

But they also know what Trump thinks of them

Maybe they realize it is a global economic problem which Biden has little control over
Yes, that should be Biden's main campaign slogan: I HAVE NO CONTROL!
But they also know what Trump thinks of them
They know what the media tells them.

Being able to fool slum dwellers, is not exactly a great intellectual accomplishment by the alphabet media.

Yes, that should be Biden's main campaign slogan: I HAVE NO CONTROL!

They know what the media tells them.

Being able to fool slum dwellers, is not exactly a great intellectual accomplishment by the alphabet media.
Trailer trash is smarter than slum dwellers? Look at the dumbest states in America. WV weighs in at #1.

Forum List

Back