If Roger Stone is innocent....

Stone's prosecutor tried to get him to 're-remember' his statements (translation, make up shit on Trump so they could use it to impeach him) in order to get a plea deal and no prison time. Stone refused and got slapped with fake charges.

Who paid off the jury to convict him of seven felonies?
Just asking.

Apparently the possibility that people can and have been FRAMED never enters your small head.

Your micro-brain doesn't have an answer.
Plus, poor people get framed in court.
People with money who can afford top-notch lawyers like Stone had, usually win.

Now go back to sucking and swallowing Captain Clorox's dick.

Apparently the possibility that people can and have been FRAMED never enters your small head.

You didn't address my statement at all, try again.

Yes, I did.
But you no comprendo because you are stupido.

:rolleyes:

No you didn't, you dragged up poor people, I am talking about Mr. Stone himself as being possibly framed.

You wrote this that I responded to:

Just asking.

My reply:

"Apparently the possibility that people can and have been FRAMED never enters your small head."

Since I was clearly talking about Stone, you were clearly talking about Stone too, yet you evaded by talking about OTHER people, poor people instead.

That is YOUR dishonesty you can't admit.

And I told you rich people can afford really good lawyers who get them off.
So, no, he was not framed.
This guy was Stone's attorney.
He's referred to by the legal community as a Super Lawyer because he RARELY LOSES.

Bruce S. Rogow

Bruce S. Rogow

Attorney Profile

Top Rated Appellate Attorney in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Law Office of Bruce S. Rogow
100 NE 3rd Ave, Suite 1000
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301

Selected To Super Lawyers: 2006 - 2020

Licensed Since: 1964

Just asking.

Your micro-brain doesn't have an answer.
Plus, poor people get framed in court.
People with money who can afford top-notch lawyers like Stone had, usually win.

Now go back to sucking and swallowing Captain Clorox's dick.

You didn't address my statement at all, try again.

Yes, I did.
But you no comprendo because you are stupido.

:rolleyes:

No you didn't, you dragged up poor people, I am talking about Mr. Stone himself as being possibly framed.

You wrote this that I responded to:

Just asking.

My reply:

"Apparently the possibility that people can and have been FRAMED never enters your small head."

Since I was clearly talking about Stone, you were clearly talking about Stone too, yet you evaded by talking about OTHER people, poor people instead.

That is YOUR dishonesty you can't admit.

And I told you rich people can afford really good lawyers who get them off.
So, no, he was not framed.
This guy was his attorney.
He's referred to by the legal community as a Super Lawyer because he RARELY LOSES.

Bruce S. Rogow

Bruce S. Rogow

Attorney Profile

Top Rated Appellate Attorney in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Law Office of Bruce S. Rogow
100 NE 3rd Ave, Suite 1000
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301

Selected To Super Lawyers: 2006 - 2020

Licensed Since: 1964
Gee, it’s almost as if the fix needs to be in for him to lose.

Thanks for the info, Blainey.

It’s fun when Blainey starts one of his dumbass threads. He always steps on his dick and we all get to laugh at him.

It has to take him half a dozen tries to step on that tiny little thang.

Just asking.
Juror 1261 in Roger Stone's case: Was justice undone?
Hart is a Democratic activist and critic of the Trump administration. She was the Memphis City Schools board president. Not surprisingly, given her political background (including a run for Congress), Hart has been vocal in public on her views of Trump and his associates.
She referred to the President with a hashtag of “klanpresident” and spoke out against “Trump and the white supremacist racists.” She posted about how she and others protested outside a Trump hotel and shouted, “Shame, shame, shame!” When profanities were projected on the Trump hotel, she exclaimed on Jan. 13, 2018, “Gotta love it.”
Supposedly you are supposed to be judged by a jury of impartial peers. Dicks like you dont want justice, because you were told that Orange Man bad. I hope one day in court, you get fucked just like Stone did, and the president wont give a shit about you....I will laugh heartedly....

It is weird that lefy wing faggots like him are always crying about poor innocent people. Blah. Blah blah

Asking for a friend

Roger Stone was Mueller's revenge for Trump eating his lunch...process crime...totally political, totally bogus. They were hoping Stone would resist arrest so they could shoot him....ala the Branch Davidians Clinturd style. Mueller is too senile to be convicted of the many crimes, including treason, he's committed....too bad...he deserves a rope for facilitating the Rat's takeover of CONgress in 2019.

Just asking.
What makes you think those assholes had to be paid off?

Are they assholes because they found Stone guilty?
They'd be great citizens if they found him innocent, huh TrumpTard?
The foreman of the jury was a known Trump hater who ran for office as a Democrat.
When they found that out the judge should have declared a mistrial.
But she didn't.
In fact....she wouldn't allow Stone to defend himself....then put a gag order on him so he couldn't tell the press what was going on in that kangaroo court.

1. Lets say that Stone is guilty of perjury. He lied about something about Trump.
2. If the DOJ knows its perjury, then they know the truth about Trump.
3. So what was Trump's "crime"? The crime that Stone was hiding?
4. Why didn't Mueller recommend an indictment against Trump for the "crime"?
5. Why didn't the democrats include an Article of Impeachment for the "crime"?.
6. So there was no Trump crime, Mueller just went after Stone and Flynn very hard to get them to lie about Trump.

1. Lets say that Stone is guilty of perjury. He lied about something about Trump.
2. If the DOJ knows its perjury, then they know the truth about Trump.
3. So what was Trump's "crime"? The crime that Stone was hiding?
4. Why didn't Mueller recommend an indictment against Trump for the "crime"?
5. Why didn't the democrats include an Article of Impeachment for the "crime"?.
6. So there was no Trump crime, Mueller just went after Stone and Flynn very hard to get them to lie about Trump.
Dimwingers throw out 'crimes".....'criminal'...............yada...yada....yada....

When asked to list these crimes they have nothing.

Roger Stone: "While the rest of America may have been fooled by his genius, I in fact knew that Trump had quietly trademarked "Make America Great Again" days after Romney's defeat. He told me on New Year's Day 2013 that he was running in 2016. When i pointed out that some in the media would be skeptical that he would actually run, Trump bellowed: "That will disappear when I announce""

Trump was in cahoots with the Russians since 2013, and Roger Stone was right in the middle of it!

Forum List

Back