If Republicans repeal Obamacare, what are they replacing it with?

Bullshit, two alternatives my ass. Someone is living in do or die land.

welcome to the real world

Okay, toss out a plan, any plan? You can keep it as simple as possible. Go ahead, I'm waiting.

Allow purchase of insurance from anywhere in the united states

Tort reform

Expand the pools that people are allowed to buy into

Ease the regulations on small family practices

Create a high risk pool for those engaging in high risk activities

Im no Dr. or politician but a bit of common sense goes a long way. The goal should be to lower the cost not force mandates upon the people

Allow younger people to Buy only Catastrophic Care Insurance. Obama Care forces everyone to buy a one size fits all Insurance. when many younger people can easily get away with Coverage that only covers them if something really bad happens, and simply pay out of pocket for small stuff if it comes up.

Okay, toss out a plan, any plan? You can keep it as simple as possible. Go ahead, I'm waiting.
Why replace it? It's not the federal government's job. Government is not your mommy..... That's the plan fuckwad.

Hey fuckwad, tell us how watching healthcare costs triple in the last 40 years is working for us, and how seeing them double again is going to work for us. You fucking idiots who believe we can remain on this path have your heads up your asses. All you give a shit about is making it to retirement and getting yours. You could give two shits how the next generations and even our kids are going to pay for their own healthcare. You are one stupid person.

I will tell you one thing dickhead, when costs jump to over 25% of GDP, I guarantee you the entire system is revamped and we get single payer. It won't be long, but I'm sure you are too stupid to realize this.

Isnt it interesting how healthcare costs have tripled in the last 40 years and that is exactly the same time the government started interfering in healthcare? Odd coincidence.

Even odder that premiums are skyrocketing more under Obamacare.

Or maybe there is a reason for it all.

Why replace it? It's not the federal government's job. Government is not your mommy..... That's the plan fuckwad.

Hey fuckwad, tell us how watching healthcare costs triple in the last 40 years is working for us, and how seeing them double again is going to work for us. You fucking idiots who believe we can remain on this path have your heads up your asses. All you give a shit about is making it to retirement and getting yours. You could give two shits how the next generations and even our kids are going to pay for their own healthcare. You are one stupid person.

I will tell you one thing dickhead, when costs jump to over 25% of GDP, I guarantee you the entire system is revamped and we get single payer. It won't be long, but I'm sure you are too stupid to realize this.

Isnt it interesting how healthcare costs have tripled in the last 40 years and that is exactly the same time the government started interfering in healthcare? Odd coincidence.

Even odder that premiums are skyrocketing more under Obamacare.

Or maybe there is a reason for it all.

Premiums have sky rocketed under Obama in Anticipation of this Bill, Now that it has been Upheld, they are going to go up even more, and on top of that you will have to pay a tax on your premium.

This is what Nobody is getting right now. the Vast Majority of people already have insurance. Almost 90% actually, and all this bill does to them is Add a Tax to their Premiums while doing nothing to stop the Rising costs of Insurance and Health care.

Those people are not going to be happy in Nov. :)

Listen fuckchops, I don't care if you and Xxxxxx drop dead tomorrow. It's not my problem and the government is not your mommy. 130 days from now, we'll see how many agree with me...
No family-Luissa

Hey fuckwad, tell us how watching healthcare costs triple in the last 40 years is working for us, and how seeing them double again is going to work for us.

You tell me how you think this bill will do one damn thing to Lower health Care costs? It wont. It wont even slow the Rate at which costs are increasing.

Epic Fail.

I pay the full amount for my health insurance, because I am self-employed. Prior to Obamacare being passed, for ten straight years I saw rate increases greater than 10%. Since Obamacare passed, I have not had a rate increase greater than 4.5%. So it is not an epic fail at all. You are making statements based on nothing more than your personal opinion. That is an epic fail.

Listen fuckchops, I don't care if you and your entire family of mental defectives drop dead tomorrow. It's not my problem and the government is not your mommy. 130 days from now, we'll see how many agree with me...

You know what? My wife already died you cock sucking mother fucker. Pricks like you are just fucking clueless. Talk about metal defectiveness, you are at the top of the pyramid. And btw, I pay for health insurance dipshit.

Something? Nothing?

3) Republicans have nothing to replace it with. David Frum explains that since the expansion of coverage provisions go into effect in 2014, Romney would have just one year to both repeal and replace the law. Republicans haven’t even coalesced around a single plan — and many in the party believe that the federal government should leave health care alone and want to leave the entire reform process to the states. Thus, “if replacement does not happen in the first 100 days, it won’t happen at all—that is, it won’t happen as a single measure, but rather will take the form of dozens of small incremental changes adopted episodically over the next 20 years.”

More: 4 Reasons Why Republicans Won't Be Able To Repeal Obamacare | ThinkProgress

Repeal is A Fantasy - The Daily Beast

That's their problem. This entire congress has been a series of negative ads against Obama. They've done nothing that will be anything but a blip in the history books.

The House has nothing to replace Healthcare Reform with because they don't care about it.

Absolutely delicious...

The mandate made its political début in a 1989 Heritage Foundation brief titled “Assuring Affordable Health Care for All Americans,” as a counterpoint to the single-payer system and the employer mandate, which were favored in Democratic circles. In the brief, Stuart Butler, the foundation’s health-care expert, argued, “Many states now require passengers in automobiles to wear seat-belts for their own protection. Many others require anybody driving a car to have liability insurance. But neither the federal government nor any state requires all households to protect themselves from the potentially catastrophic costs of a serious accident or illness. Under the Heritage plan, there would be such a requirement.” The mandate made its first legislative appearance in 1993, in the Health Equity and Access Reform Today Act—the Republicans’ alternative to President Clinton’s health-reform bill—which was sponsored by John Chafee, of Rhode Island, and co-sponsored by eighteen Republicans, including Bob Dole, who was then the Senate Minority Leader.

More: Why Republicans Oppose the Individual Health-Care Mandate : The New Yorker

The above Post #29 clearly shows that Republicans have had every opportunity to reform healthcare - but they didn't. Why is that?

Sadly, they don't have an alternative. I'd have a lot more respect for them if they did.

But the way things are currently, the Democrats suck but the Republicans suck way harder.

Actually..they do.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPpQ2MNaSDo]Democrat Alan Grayson Claims "Republicans Want You To Die" (Longer Version) - YouTube[/ame]

The above Post #29 clearly shows that Republicans have had every opportunity to reform healthcare - but they didn't. Why is that?

Because for the most part the Constitution doesnt authorize the Federal Government to do so. Because the people have never demanded it be done. Because Republicans have no desire to micromanage our health care.

But hey. Screw the people. That's what you're good at isnt it?

Problem: People need to be able to retire

Government thought process: we can't leave to the people ... Let's take their money that they may actually save for retirement and save it for them

Epic fail

Problem: Our education system is no longer the very best in the world

Government thought process: let's get involved and spend billions of dollars telling schools what to teach and make sure that even a failing student still advances to the next grade

Epic fail

Problem: Medical costs at too high

Government thought process: Let's get involved and take money from everyone and do nothing to actually lower the costs

Any bets on what's going to happen?

Listen fuckchops, I don't care if you and your entire family of mental defectives drop dead tomorrow. It's not my problem and the government is not your mommy. 130 days from now, we'll see how many agree with me...

You know what? My wife already died you cock sucking mother fucker. Pricks like you are just fucking clueless. Talk about metal defectiveness, you are at the top of the pyramid. And btw, I pay for health insurance dipshit.

Something tells me Zander is in an alcohol induced slumber right now. I hope he wakes up with one helluva headache.

Wow, You think you're the only person in America who's wife died? I got news for ya ass nozzle- people die all the time. That doesn't entitle them to anything. Welcome to the human race, shit stain.

Something tells me Zander is in an alcohol induced slumber right now. I hope he wakes up with one helluva headache.

Something tells me you STILL haven't read the actual ruling.....:cuckoo:

Sadly, they don't have an alternative. I'd have a lot more respect for them if they did.

But the way things are currently, the Democrats suck but the Republicans suck way harder.

Yes, because it was the Republicans who just passed the biggest tax increase in history, while spending 6 trillion in 4 years, adding massive debt and deficits that our grandchildren wont be able to pay off.
Yes, it's the Republicans that suck way harder.

Allow people to buy insurance accross state lines. and get the hell out of health care.

BINGO!!!!!! You are exactly right! If they truly wanted to bring the cost of insurance down, they "Under the commerce clause" could have allowed people to purchase insurance across state lines, with more competition in the market, the rates and costs would have plummeted. But by doing this the progressives would have missed out on their power grab to strip us of more liberties, which is why they force fed us a shit pile through legislation instead.

Forum List

Back