If Obama's smear wasn't racist what was it?

conservatives have caused billions of time more shit than liberals..
besides there is no comparison between slavery and any comparatively minor offence committed by democrats.
nice try at misrepresentation
the majority of republican offences are as listed from the mid 20th century to today.....
why lie?

Speaking of non sequitur...
why yes! your answer is...

Yo, I told you there is not enough room here to put down all, but here is just one person, please read all!!!
Full text of The 64 Impeachable Offenses of Barack Hussein Obama

Traitor-in-the-White-House.jpg

So you bring up things from the distant past that have no bearing on the question posed by myself in this thread some of which you blame on republicans when democrats actually did it and claim we are off topic? Obama claimed Bush was not patriotic which correlates o a claim that Obama does not love his Country. That is what this thread is about, you keep going off topic and claiming they do not correlate. That is a lie. Your claim that something that happened 6 years ago is to old to be represented by this question ignores the fact that Democrats keep bring up slavery and Jim Crow offenses from 150 years ago to 50 years ago, Crimes I might add that were committed BY DEMOCRATS.

So you bring up things from the distant past that have no bearing on the question posed by myself in this thread some of which you blame on republicans when democrats actually did it and claim we are off topic? Obama claimed Bush was not patriotic which correlates o a claim that Obama does not love his Country. That is what this thread is about, you keep going off topic and claiming they do not correlate. That is a lie. Your claim that something that happened 6 years ago is to old to be represented by this question ignores the fact that Democrats keep bring up slavery and Jim Crow offenses from 150 years ago to 50 years ago, Crimes I might add that were committed BY DEMOCRATS.
true but as is obvious to anyone not trying to stir up nonsense, the democrats have switched places with the republicans...
Obama is right he was unpatriotic just like Guiliani is for making a false statement about the pres ..

This is in direct response to the Guiliani thread

If Giuliani s Obama Smear Wasn t Racist What Was It US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

So Was Obama being racist when he attacked the President on his patriotism? I mean several people on the left have claimed Guiliani was racist for questioning Obama's love of this Country.
from the 2008 campaign?
are you just slow or what?

Sometimes you just fix the stupid. Sometimes it's just beyond repair.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

he and you and the op are all cut from the same mold..

My God, you are so stupid that you can't even get your metaphors straight.
false! it's you who is stupid ..it's called a variation on a theme.
as is "people who worship in glass church's should not pitch bricks..."
it called being highly literate
Full Definition of LITERATE
a : educated, cultured

b : able to read and write
a : versed in literature or creative writing : literary

b : lucid, polished <a literate essay>

c : having knowledge or competence

and imaginative, skills you utterly lack.
as such you are a perfect example of a conservative dumbshit...
you did not deny what I said,.......

Forum List

Back