If Obama is found guilty of a crime should he go to jail?

I disagree. Obama is equally as sinister and evil and even more so since he was an active participant where the buck stops in the attempt to overthrow the 2016 election. At least Crooked Hillary did not have to fake her birth certificate.

hehheh but do you think the blacks would stand for barrack being jailed....would they not mount some kind of insurrection?
Most Blacks who want to participate in the American dream don't care about Obama and the weekly race riots during his Presidency. They know Obama didn't do anything for them but pay them lip service. Talk is cheap. The reality about Blacks under Obama is that they were kept poor, pissed off and dependent on government. That's exactly how Democrats control Blacks.

I disagree. Obama is equally as sinister and evil and even more so since he was an active participant where the buck stops in the attempt to overthrow the 2016 election. At least Crooked Hillary did not have to fake her birth certificate.

hehheh but do you think the blacks would stand for barrack being jailed....would they not mount some kind of insurrection?
Most Blacks who want to participate in the American dream don't care about Obama and the weekly race riots during his Presidency. They know Obama didn't do anything for them but pay them lip service. Talk is cheap. The reality about Blacks under Obama is that they were kept poor, pissed off and dependent on government. That's exactly how Democrats control Blacks.
Even were all that bullshit true black people will never vote for the party that refuses to tell the white supremacists to fuck off.

I think they're more concerned by the weekly murder of black men just going about their normal life.

He stirred up the racist by being a black skinned Potus is what he did. Racism like you wouldn't believe. It made me ill. "what the hell is a black skinned man doing in the white house" I can hear republicans say.

He stirred up the racist by being a black skinned Potus is what he did. Racism like you wouldn't believe. It made me ill. "what the hell is a black skinned man doing in the white house" I can hear republicans say.

You really should deal with those voices in your head.

Obama should be in prison for many crimes against the American people. His role in the attempted coup is just one of many.

Another one is lying about his birthplace and knowingly being inedible to be President.

If lying to the American people was a crime then he would be serving ten life sentences.

As the spygate mess unfolds it is very possible Obama may find himself the target of an indictment.

Is thre really a possibilty he will wind up in jail ....personally I would rather see hillary in jail.

Obama whilst not very smart....does not have nearly the evil nature that hillary has.

You would also have to put all his security in jail with him..

Lol not going to happen

Before he is found guilty and thrown into prison, don't you think you should come up with a crime with credible proof? Nobody seems to be able to do that.
To bad you leftards didn't give president Trump the same benefit. Hell you're going to give the president a pass by giving obama a pass

I don`t think Obama should be locked up just because he criticized Dear Leader. What a collection of idiots we have here.
Before he is found guilty and thrown into prison, don't you think you should come up with a crime with credible proof? Nobody seems to be able to do that.
To bad you leftards didn't give president Trump the same benefit. Hell you're going to give the president a pass by giving obama a pass
Rightards fell in love with him when he spit on our POWs. Explain.

Future Trumpybear Rally Cry

"Lock Him up"
"Lock Him up"

For What?

"What difference does it make?"

I
As the spygate mess unfolds it is very possible Obama may find himself the target of an indictment.

Is thre really a possibilty he will wind up in jail ....personally I would rather see hillary in jail.

Obama whilst not very smart....does not have nearly the evil nature that hillary has.
I wanna see them all in the slammer but I want to first strip away all retirement and benefits including any secret service protection. That way if they aren't going to jail they may not last very long. I also want their passports permanently yanked so they can't run and hide.

I don`t think Obama should be locked up just because he criticized Dear Leader. What a collection of idiots we have here.
Your TDS prevents you from seeing the thug obama running the government like any third world banana republic

Future Trumpybear Rally Cry

"Lock Him up"
"Lock Him up"

For What?

So with your approval any president can do what Obama did. Soft coup because you don't like the political opposition.

Your TDS prevents you from seeing the thug obama running the government like any third world banana republic
Did thug Obama demand loyalty from everyone around him? That`s what banana republic presidents do. Is thug Obama`s campaign manager and personal lawyer in jail today? You should quit while you`re behind.

He is WORSE than Hillary.

If Obama is found guilty of a crime should he go to jail?

GITMO!

Is this thread supposed to be a Deflection from the Pandemic President? It`s a miserable failure too.

The worst we can do to the Kenyan Klown is to dismantle and minimize his legacy. He didn't do fuck-all anyway. "Lazy as shit" and "look brown" were his two resume stuffers. The dutiful drones -clapper, cummy, brennan, strock, gummy lisa, mccabe, etc.... yes, significant sentences in federal cages, or at a minimum, full and complete financial ruin trying to defend their treasonous conduct.

Forum List

Back