If Obama did 1/100 of what T has done the Pubs would of impeached

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
him already and you Trump worshippers know it.

If Obama told 1/100 of the lies Trump has told to date , he would of been impeached.

If Obama had his family involved in his Admin , he would of been impeached.

If Obama had not shown his tax returns, he would of been impeached.

If Obama had admitted he grabbed pussys and tried to bed a married woman why he was married, he would of been impeached.

If Obama has interfered in the Attorney General and gave interviews to other judges he would of been impeached.

Trump has been on the golf course more in what 10 months that Obama In 8 years.

Trump has committed pay to play so many times,

yet the Pubs turn a blind eye to all he has done.

him already and you Trump worshippers know it. Code for everyone should think like a snowflake.

If Obama told 1/100 of the lies Trump has told to date , he would of been impeached. Subjective. Donald said his name is Don, but it's Donald, so he lied. I like Trump's blunt honesty, do you?

If Obama had his family involved in his Admin , he would of been impeached. LOL, is that right? Please cite the law(s).

If Obama had not shown his tax returns, he would of been impeached. Please cite the law(s).

If Obama had admitted he grabbed pussys and tried to bed a married woman why he was married, he would of been impeached. Please cite the law(s).

If Obama has interfered in the Attorney General and gave interviews to other judges he would of been impeached. Cough, you aware of current news?

Trump has been on the golf course more in what 10 months that Obama In 8 years. Hopefully he's a better golfer.

Trump has committed pay to play so many times, Cough, you aware of current news? Can you cite these instances?

yet the Pubs turn a blind eye to all he has done. How about a middle finger to your thread instead?

If Obama told 1/100 of the lies Trump has told to date , he would of been impeached.

If Obama had admitted he grabbed pussys and tried to bed a married woman why he was married, he would of been impeached.

If Obama has interfered in the Attorney General and gave interviews to other judges he would of been impeached.

At least you admit that Obama did nothing in 8 years. You're still a dingbat, but perhaps you're making progress. You never know.

Your irrational theories are :cuckoo:

So you're claiming you'd have defended Obama if he'd bragged about having the power and celebrity to grope women?

Fuck off!!!

I'm sorry I was trying to total the number of women Weinstein abused, what was your question?

Sad really, the left's war on women and the unborn steamrolls on.

Some of the most vocal liberals in Hollywood knew this was going on, the hypocrisy is off the charts.

What utter nonsense... 1/2 isn't even true and 100% are not impeachable offenses. Jeeze Louise.

So you're claiming you'd have defended Obama if he'd bragged about having the power and celebrity to grope women?

Fuck off!!!

I'm sorry I was trying to total the number of women Weinstein abused, what was your question?
What does Weinstein have to do with Trump? Weinstein is not the president of the United States.

He's best friends with two of your Dem presidents, ouch! :laugh:

Absolutely. I think about this every day. Imagine if Obama had members of his cabinet meeting with a foreign enemy and lie about it.
Imagine if he took every perceived slight and then attacked those people, showing no dignity to the office.
Imagine if Obama pushed his way to the front of a group of world leaders to have his picture taken..
Imagine if he rode in a golf cart and didn’t walk thru the streets of Italy like other world leaders because he was too tired.
Imagine if 12 plus women came out acusing him of sexually assaulting them....
The list is endless.
They’d be hanging his black ass from the nearest tree.

Fuck off!!!

What does Weinstein have to do with Trump? Weinstein is not the president of the United States.

Nothing, it is called deflection and it is all trumpanzes have left.

Fuck off!!!

Sad really, the left's war on women and the unborn steamrolls on.
Moron is trying to push the idiocy that sexual harassment of women doesn’t happen in every profession by D’s and R’s.

Forum List

Back