If Nikki Haley loses in New Hampshire by double digits, should she pack it in?

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
I think so, otherwise she is setting herself up for a bashing in her home state which could brand her with a big red "L" on her forehead. Sometimes, you just aren't up to the fight and you have to cut your losses. If she gets another beat down in New Hampshire, I bet she waves the white flag which would be wise if she wants to run again.

I think so, otherwise she is setting herself up for a bashing in her home state which could brand her with a big red "L" on her forehead. Sometimes, you just aren't up to the fight and you have to cut your losses. If she gets another beat down in New Hampshire, I bet she waves the white flag which would be wise if she wants to run again.
she may eak out a win in NH because dims are allowed to vote in an open primary ... but when she loses big in her home state soon after it will be time for her to pack it in .

She'd be a fool not to wait and see what happens with Trump's legal issues. With Trump gone, she'd beat Desantis and annihilate Biden.

Vivek destroyed her chances of ever being POTUS during the previous debate. Might as well be a McCain or Romney: pander to the democrats because your chosen party doesn’t like your politics. And those they pander too will stab them in the back and leave them in a ditch to die, politically speaking, in favor of the Marxist du jour.

Losing in Iowa or New Hampshire isn't that big a deal as many who have lost there have gone on to win the general election. But yeah, losing in her home state should be some pretty definite handwriting on the wall. No idea how that is going to go though.

Yeah, she doesn't want to get to SC... she'll get smoked there to quote fatfuck Christie Kreme.

It would be like Briben losing at a NAMBLA convention....

nikki haley love this part warmonger.jpg

She'd be a fool not to wait and see what happens with Trump's legal issues. With Trump gone, she'd beat Desantis and annihilate Biden.
Trump's legal issues don't prevent him from progressing forward. DeSantis and Haley are a no go, and Trump will run from prison regardless.

Nope. She needs to quit dancing around the racism issue. She needs the racist in the Republican Party to vote for her and she needs to come on out with an assurance.

Her biggest donors are democrats, most of her support is from democrats. She's perceived as a Democrat trying to fake a republican. I don't think she will win in NH. If she does, it will be said that she did it because of democrat votes. Trump has been using this to get out the vote of Republicans to overcome the democrats voting for Haley.

Haley and DeSantis should suspend their campaigns and support Donald Trump.

I think not. Don't get your hopes up.

Forum List

Back