if Mittens Romney was black and Obama was white...Romney would have won in a landslide my friends!

Why is it that whites here believe they can speak to what black people will do? Then as I am black and speak about what black people will do, not all blacks think like me and I don't speak for all blacks. This is the type of racism we face, yet whites here don't think it's racism. If Mitt Romney had been black, proposing the shit republicans propose, he would have lost to a white Obama. If blacks were voting for a black with republican ideas, we would have voted for Herman Cain.

everything is "not possible"...until it happens!

3dr1z8.jpg

~S~

Bob Marley was multiracial yet he was treated as if he was black

though Obama and Marley were treated as black, they were raise by white parents.

just so you know, my friends

Why is it that whites here believe they can speak to what black people will do? Then as I am black and speak about what black people will do, not all blacks think like me and I don't speak for all blacks. This is the type of racism we face, yet whites here don't think it's racism. If Mitt Romney had been black, proposing the shit republicans propose, he would have lost to a white Obama. If blacks were voting for a black with republican ideas, we would have voted for Herman Cain.

"This is just a little samba, made of just one single note..."

Forum List

Back