If 'MAGA' Is A Threat To Them, 'Democracy' & America, Why Are Democrats Helping Boost Them In Elections?

ATTN: People are aware the Democrats' way is sucking for them.

Because the Establishment is stupid and reckless.

Got any other questions?

While that is a risky strategy, It seems that the Democrats think it will be easier to defeat MAGA candidates than it would be to defeat moderate republicans, as if there were any moderate republicans left. The MAGA voters are determined, but they have reached their limit for support. If you aren't a MAGA by now, there's not much chance of becoming one.

When your other choice is a Democrat it will not be that hard to vote MAGA. Senor. Ole!

Last edited:
While that is a risky strategy, It seems that the Democrats think it will be easier to defeat MAGA candidates than it would be to defeat moderate republicans, as if there were any moderate republicans left. The MAGA voters are determined, but they have reached their limit for support. If you aren't a MAGA by now, there's not much chance of becoming one.
Why don't you just call us "Dirty Joos" like you used to do in Germany? No need to hide behind MAGA labels or call us Deplorables.

Why don't you just call us "Dirty Joos" like you used to do in Germany? No need to hide behind MAGA labels or call us Deplorables.
Because I have no reason to call anybody a dirty joo. On the other hand, you've proven that you are MAGAs and deplorable.

Because I have no reason to call anybody a dirty joo. On the other hand, you've proven that you are MAGAs and deplorable.
You seem to think we are all a problem in need of a DemNazi final solution.
When are you sending the cattle cars to take us to The Health Camps?

You seem to think we are all a problem in need of a DemNazi final solution.
When are you sending the cattle cars to take us to The Health Camps?
No cattle cars coming, but I will pitch in a few bucks to get you some psychiatric help for your paranoia if you promise to go this time.

No cattle cars coming, but I will pitch in a few bucks to get you some psychiatric help for your paranoia if you promise to go this time.
So we aren't all Semi-Fascist MAGA Deplorables who are a threat to Democracy like Obama, Biden, and Clinton said?
Soccer moms are no longer Domestic Terrorists? When did ya'll apogize for that? When you run us over with your SUVs, issue death threats to us, and try to cancel us and censor us on Social Media?

When is Schiff gonna show us that undeniable proof that Russian Collusion occurred?
Oh, it was Obama, Clinton, Biden and The FBI that colluded with Putin to commit treason and to launch a COUP and an insurrection against A Duly Elected President in a 6 year long assault against Democracy that is still going on till this day.

Run along now, Pooty Poot Putin, and Chickity China The Chinese Chicken Xi have the next installment of Propaganda to insert into your little sheep pea brain.

So we aren't all Semi-Fascist MAGA Deplorables who are a threat to Democracy like Obama, Biden, and Clinton said?
Soccer moms are no longer Domestic Terrorists? When did ya'll apogize for that? When you run us over with your SUVs, issue death threats to us, and try to cancel us and censor us on Social Media?

When is Schiff gonna show us that undeniable proof that Russian Collusion occurred?
Oh, it was Obama, Clinton, Biden and The FBI that colluded with Putin to commit treason and to launch a COUP and an insurrection against A Duly Elected President in a 6 year long assault against Democracy that is still going on till this day.

Run along now, Pooty Poot Putin, and Chickity China The Chinese Chicken Xi have the next installment of Propaganda to insert into your little sheep pea brain.
So many dumb questions.
1. Yes, you are semi-facist MAGA deplorables. who are a threat to Democracy.
2. Soccer moms who made terroristic threats are still domestic terrorists. Those that didn't never were, and were never accused of it, so there is nothing to apologize for.
3. I have never run over anybody, nor issued death threats to anyone.
4. People instigating violence should be removed from social media. I personally think they should also be slapped in the face with a sack of shit, but I don't expect the government to enact that law.
5. Collusion was a poorly chosen word, but coordination has undoubtably been shown.
From that point on, it's hard to decypher your babbling.

So many dumb questions.
1. Yes, you are semi-facist MAGA deplorables. who are a threat to Democracy.
2. Soccer moms who made terroristic threats are still domestic terrorists. Those that didn't never were, and were never accused of it, so there is nothing to apologize for.
3. I have never run over anybody, nor issued death threats to anyone.
4. People instigating violence should be removed from social media. I personally think they should also be slapped in the face with a sack of shit, but I don't expect the government to enact that law.
5. Collusion was a poorly chosen word, but coordination has undoubtably been shown.
From that point on, it's hard to decypher your babbling.
You could have saved the space and just called us "Dirty Joos" again, couldn't you, you little pea brained DemNazi Fascist?

You could have saved the space and just called us "Dirty Joos" again, couldn't you, you little pea brained DemNazi Fascist?
It's ok if you think I called somebody a dirty joo. I know you're nuts, and you really can't be blamed for all the goofy shit you think.

It's ok if you think I called somebody a dirty joo. I know you're nuts, and you really can't be blamed for all the goofy shit you think.
You are just a drone who doesn't understand equivalency, nor do you understand you are just a sheep goose stepping to the DemNazi marching band.

You can thank me later if anything I said wakes up your lemming pea sized brain.

Forum List

Back