If lock down its coming...what do you wish you had...

...stocked up on.

Also...if we are headed for a steep recession, what do you wish you had that you don't have?
I dont wish, i had anything, i have prepared for the worse and pray for the better every day i wake up. Have God, have family, have food, have gold, have guns, even have a water supply for a year at least. Not too many people think this way, they just want their government to take care of them. When the shit hits the fan, that government will be in a bunker somewhere in West By God Virginia and the rest of US be damned.....

...stocked up on.

Also...if we are headed for a steep recession, what do you wish you had that you don't have?
Weed.
Acid.
Booze.
2 college girls.

Other than that, I'm OK.
Just TWO college girls? You're aiming too low........he-he!
Not if they're the right girls.

missing-tooth-smiley-emoticon.gif

Thanks for reminding me to get some extra eggs and an extra gallon of milk to freeze,
just in case. Oh - and flour and yeast to make bread .Got plenty of weed and everything else. ;)

Texas side started a 5 pm curfew today.

Why would you freeze milk?????? yuk Angelo!!!!!:omg:

Get powdered milk instead :wink_2: ....lots and lots of it if you need to....but freeze the milk???? nooooooooooo lol

Thanks for reminding me to get some extra eggs and an extra gallon of milk to freeze,
just in case. Oh - and flour and yeast to make bread .Got plenty of weed and everything else. ;)

Get powdered milk instead :wink_2: ....lots and lots of it if you need to....but freeze the milk???? nooooooooooo lol
So it will last longer.

Powdered milk?

yuk.......My mom used to try to get us to drink that crap

Forum List

Back