Zone1 If Kyle Rittenhouse Was Black

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is massively different

He murdered no one that is a proven unbiased and objective fact
Wrong. He is exactly like Zimmerman. He went looking for trouble and was playing cop. He murdered 2 people. That's proven. And don't talk about the court decision because juries have sent innocent people to prison.

Wrong. He is exactly like Zimmerman. He went looking for trouble and was playing cop. He murdered 2 people. That's proven. And don't talk about the court decision because juries have sent innocent people to prison.
It is a proven LIE.

He murdered no one that is a proven absolute fact

The jury decided correctly based on irrefutable evidence.

You are posting bald faced proven lies

What the facts show here is that a black person who does what Rittenhouse did, goes to prison. This is further proof of systemic racism.
No facts prove any such thiuung.

You have not posted any such fact

Already a thread on this. Dude shot an innocent, unarmed girl in the backseat.
The jury believed he didnt even need to fire his weapon. They know more about it than you do. You just HAVE to scream racism whenever you can because you are a miserable racist.
RACISM.png

I’m planning to drive into Maryland later today. If someone attacks me, I have a right to defend myself - to the death.

But speaking of staying in their own states, why didn’t all the BLM rioters at the hundred of riots - who were bussed in from wherever - stay in THEIR own states, instead of burning, looting, and murdering?
libs love illegals though, thats just cool.

Can't answer a direct question.

Check.
That’s because the savages at the BLM riots were in support of a black terrorist group, burning down property and destroying businesses, and IM2 can never say anything negative against a Black, or a pedoohile monster if he supports black causes.

Ive heard more condemnation of a white teen - he broke curfew!!!!!! - than I have of the black savage who mowed down a parade a white people, killing six innocent whites. We all know the name of the white teen; how many know they name of the black criminal murderer?

This new pattern of exacting more punishment on someone because he’s white than on someone who is guilty of much worse because he’s black is coming to an end. In November, we push back.

That’s because the savages at the BLM riots were in support of a black terrorist group, burning down property and destroying businesses, and IM2 can never say anything negative against a Black, or a pedoohile monster if he supports black causes.

Ive heard more condemnation of a white teen - he broke curfew!!!!!! - than I have of the black savage who mowed down a parade a white people, killing six innocent whites. We all know the name of the white teen; how many know they name of the black criminal murderer?

This new pattern of exacting more punishment on someone because he’s white than on someone who is guilty of much worse because he’s black is coming to an end. In November, we push back.
And that pedophile monster had about half a brain. He had been out of a mental health institution only a very short time and was probably on seriously mind altering meds. See what inflammatory BurnLootMurder rhetoric does to the already mentally ill? And they depend on that. Get 'em riled up and it's easier to exponentially destroy more shit and murder more cops.

Pushback is coming. 47 days.

And that pedophile monster had about half a brain. He had been out of a mental health institution only a very short time and was probably on seriously mind altering meds. See what inflammatory BurnLootMurder rhetoric does to the already mentally ill? And they depend on that. Get 'em riled up and it's easier to exponentially destroy more shit and murder more cops.

Pushback is coming. 47 days.
Yup! How come the racists make more of a fuss over a teen who broke curfew than a pedophiliac who just got out of custody (I had heard the day before) and went to participate in a BLM riot to burn down other people’s property?

And you’re right, of course. The dangerous rhetoric coming out of hateful Democrats’ mouths does propel the mentally ill to do damage. What about the loon who shot up the baseball game of Republicans? And just yesterday, some liberal loon took Biden’s words to heart and ran over and killed a teenager because he thought he was one of the dangerous MAGA Republicans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back