If Kari Doesn't Get Her Stolen Election Back, Americans Won't Have a Country Anymore.

Kari is pretty but she's dumb as a fence post. No class and no brains. A typical Trump unelectable reject.

Hobbs won fair and square. Let's act like adults and get on with it.

It's time to end the tired old "election fraud" clown show.
If Kari is so dumb then why didn't Hobbs debate her?

It's time for Democrats to stop ignoring the American people, most of whom believe there are serious problems with the way we are running elections and who have lost confidence in the system and process.

Why is it Democrats resist so strongly tightening the rules and requirements for registration and ensuring that the public can be confident that there is little opportunity to cheat in any election? Why would everybody agreeing to a process that everybody could be sure elections were as accurate and honest as we can make them be such a terrible thing?

Recent polls are consistently showing a majority of voters do not trust the system as it is now. Even 20% of Americans who distrust the system should be sufficient to look at ways to restore that trust.
First, I'm not a Democrat. I vote for the person, not the party.

I had hoped to vote mostly for Republicans in '22, but the GOP in AZ ran a bunch of Trump loving conspiracy crackpots. Most of their candidates seemed braindead. Election fraud crazies, etc.

For the most part, I think our election system works pretty well. Nothing is perfect.

But Trump nutjobs ALWAYS go nuts when THEIR candidate loses. Hell, there is NO guarantee that any candidate will win a given election. People have to be mature enough to accept their losses, as well as, their wins.

By whining and bawling after every fucking loss, all the trumpers are doing is proving that they and their candidates are not worth supporting. They act like spoiled brats.

By continuing to behave this way, the trumpers are giving the democrats a HUGE gift, because fewer and fewer Americans will want to tie themselves to the chronic complainers who can NEVER accept a loss like adults.

Really want to win more elections? Field some intelligent candidates. Get rid of the conspiracy crazies and "election fraud" crackpots.

If Kari is so dumb then why didn't Hobbs debate her?
Hobbs had absolutely nothing to gain from a debate with Lake.

All that would have done is give Lake a bigger forum in which to spew her ludicrous conspiracy bullshit. Lake is stuck in her delusions.

And by continuing to bawl and whine she's destroying her future chances of being taken seriously.

I had hoped to vote mostly for Republicans in '22, but the GOP in AZ ran a bunch of Trump loving conspiracy crackpots. Most of their candidates seemed braindead. Election fraud crazies, etc.

For the most part, I think our election system works pretty well. Nothing is perfect.

But Trump nutjobs ALWAYS go nuts when THEIR candidate loses. Hell, there is NO guarantee that any candidate will win a given election. People have to be mature enough to accept their losses, as well as, their wins.

By whining and bawling after every fucking loss, all the trumpers are doing is proving that they and their candidates are not worth supporting. They act like spoiled brats.

By continuing to behave this way, the trumpers are giving the democrats a HUGE gift, because fewer and fewer Americans will want to tie themselves to the chronic complainers who can NEVER accept a loss like adults.

Really want to win more elections? Field some intelligent candidates. Get rid of the conspiracy crazies and "election fraud" crackpots.
The polls obviously show that a strong majority of Americans distrust the system and process. That means that at least some Democrats distrust the system and the process. This observation has zero to do with what candidates run, and trying the shift the discussion to that instead of election integrity is not helpful. I don't know whether Kari Lake was compromised in the last election. But the fact that so many people think she was, and the reported significant problems with the process and that the vote counting went on and on and on does not inspire confidence in any honorable person.

There's just no way Kari could have lost. Look at Hobbs for the proof!
Rigged elections have been around forever, & not just in our USA. Rigged elections are most prominent in countries where the constituency are more or less equally divided on ideological principal. This is WHY great nations/empires constantly have turned over or outright collapsed thus leading to anarchy & then civil war. History is replete with such fiascos due to the state of the current human condition(human nature).

You're wrong. Just look at Kari, she's as apple pie as America.

Then look at the ugly troll Hobbs who stole her election!

We aren't running a beauty pageant. I mean, we could have a congress full of models, but I don't think they would get anything done.

Lake lost the election because she was batshit crazy. Same reason Oz lost. And Boulduc and all the other nuts you put up this time.

It's time for Democrats to stop ignoring the American people, most of whom believe there are serious problems with the way we are running elections and who have lost confidence in the system and process.

Actually, the way we run elections is pretty impressive, given we have over 100 million people voting in off year elections.

Why is it Democrats resist so strongly tightening the rules and requirements for registration and ensuring that the public can be confident that there is little opportunity to cheat in any election? Why would everybody agreeing to a process that everybody could be sure elections were as accurate and honest as we can make them be such a terrible thing?

Because when your side insists on doing it, it usually means, "Keeping minorities from voting". Not that you have any proof that there is election fraud, because you guys have been singing that song since 2000. And every time you do an "investigation", you find maybe a few anecdotal cases of people who voted who shouldn't have because they weren't citizens or otherwise disqualified, or someone who voted for a dead relative.

So let's be honest about what this is about. Higher turnout favors the Democrats. Voter suppression favors Republicans, because when you make it harder to vote, only those with means can do it.

If you clowns put half the effort into winning votes you put into suppressing them, you might make progress.

Recent polls are consistently showing a majority of voters do not trust the system as it is now. Even 20% of Americans who distrust the system should be sufficient to look at ways to restore that trust.

Rasmussen isn't a truthsworthy poll. The system as it is now is fine.

Hobbs won by 0.6%. There is only an automatic recount at 0.5%.

If there is a recount, Lake will have to pay for it... which I'm all for the Wingnuts throwing good money after bad.

Gotcha, didn't know what the threshold for auto recount is in Arizona. I hope she does pay for and receive her recount.
Maybe they can get Cyber Ninjas back on the job!!!!!!

This is a lie.

The election wasn’t ‘stolen.’

Lake lost a fair, accurate, and legal election.

We won’t have a country anymore if conservatives continue their war on democracy, if conservatives continue to propagate lies about ‘fraud’ and ‘cheating,’ and if conservatives continue to hobble the political process.
Hobbs is a marginal level rubber stamp. You can see it. Lake is many times better.

What the fuck is taking so long. Shit like this screams fraud and anyone with a brain knows that. Are you an exception?
Beats me. I don't sweat it, either way, though. Those timelines are in the Arizona state constitution and statutory requirements and weren't made this year, so they are what they are. I guess they would rather be more accurate, than quick, so they gave themselves time to get it right. Take a breath and see if one of the wife's pies is ready for sampling.

There's just no way Kari could have lost. Look at Hobbs for the proof!
The Country was over in 2016 when Clinton and Obama tried to rig the 2016 Election and failed. Then they launched The Russian Collusion Operation Crossfire Hurricane COUP and nearly succeeded. Then they unleashed a BIO Weapon on The US, changed Election Laws and learned a couple lessons from 2016 and rigged 2020 and then were able to rig a few key races in 2022.

I think it was over actually when Obama was elected and believe his 2nd term was fraudulent.

If I could construct a timeline when The Fall of America began, I would have to trace it back to The Deep State taking down Nixon and Jimmy Carter being elected as President.

Please give more of our money back. The jit endowed people in power are impoverishing millions while you say it is different.

Forum List

Back