If it weren't for Guns and Rifles, America would not be a nation today!

52ndStreet

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2008
To all you gun control nuts, if were not for guns and rifles, America would not be the nation it is today.! We would still be under the control and tax of England.!? Your thoughts.?

To all you gun control nuts, if were not for guns and rifles, America would not be the nation it is today.! We would still be under the control and tax of England.!? Your thoughts.?

A Well Regulated Militia, being necessary for the security of a free state ……

Our Nation was won through the actions of the Continental Army, Well Regulated Militias and the French Navy

Most of these mass shooters, have been angry white males, not black men. The media brain washers want to make the general public feel that its black men that are the problem, when its really angry mentally ill white males that are doing most of these mass shootings.!!
Your thoughts.?!

Most of these mass shooters, have been angry white males, not black men. The media brain washers want to make the general public feel that its black men that are the problem, when its really angry mentally ill white males that are doing most of these mass shootings.!!
Your thoughts.?!
Why do blacks lead in being mass murderers then?

Your thoughts.?!
Correct. Black men are busy killing each other and children in drive by shootings while the media "brain washers" ignore them.

The biggest mass murderer in history was a white male named Adolf Hitler!!
I rest my case.

Your thoughts.?!

My thoughts are, black men have a higher rate per capita as mass shooters, but who are these "media brain washers" that want us to believe black men are the culprits?

Race% of mass shooters% of population
Asian6.6%3.6%
Black17.4%12.3%
Hispanic8.3%12.5%
Native American2.5%1.0%
White Non-Hispanic54.5%62.6%
Other4.1%7.9%
Unspecified/Unclear6.6%

My thoughts are, black men have a higher rate per capita as mass shooters, but who are these "media brain washers" that want us to believe black men are the culprits?

Race% of mass shooters% of population
Asian6.6%3.6%
Black17.4%12.3%
Hispanic8.3%12.5%
Native American2.5%1.0%
White Non-Hispanic54.5%62.6%
Other4.1%7.9%
Unspecified/Unclear6.6%
There you see it "White non hispanic 54.5%! What did I tell you?!!

:laughing0301:
crock of shit

You have no clue about the history of colonial America :rofl:

A Well Regulated Militia, being necessary for the security of a free state ……

Our Nation was won through the actions of the Continental Army, Well Regulated Militias and the French Navy
My ancestors were subjects of England/Great Britain.

Forum List

Back