If it is OK to arrest the mentally ill, soon all MAGA people will be in danger

It's something we expect. Arresting political dissidents goes right along with the show trials and prison sentences they are already doing.
I heard recently that one person involved in the Jan 6 'riot" (please) is still in solitary confinement!

Meanwhile criminals who violently attack others, some even attempting to kill them, are being released back into society.

Why does anyone vote for these politics-only creeps (I refer to all dim candidates.. but esp Fetterman and Warnock)

I guess we are closer to Orwell than we think. Democrat voters piss and shit and throw dirty needles on the ground in Pelosi's district but the left wants to put patriots in institutions.

I guess we are closer to Orwell than we think. Democrat voters piss and shit and throw dirty needles on the ground in Pelosi's district but the left wants to put patriots in institutions.
Even the old stand-by, poor people (voters) don't vote for these crazies anymore

hence the open border policies. They have to get voters somehow

We used to institutionalize the unstable paranoiacs. Now republicans elect them.

Well, they'd be right.

You never love your leaders more than when they are telling you to be afraid.

i have a rare form of mental illness, where i lose focus and get bored too easily, and do stupid shit, but i realize it now and no longer do stupid shit

i also voted for Trump twice, but i now want Ted Cruz for POTUS
red howlers.jpg

Ted Cruz is a possibility and I would vote for him. I would also vote for Trump if he is the candidate. I would personally prefer DeSantis as he is my Governor and IMO the best Governor Florida has had in the half century I have lived here.

The only Republicans I will not vote for are RINOs. Liz Cheney and Mitt Romney for example. I will not vote for a Democrat as President until their Party stops trying to destroy this nation.

esp when voting time comes around

But not to worry! They have imported many future dim voters (the illegals crossing the border).. The party... whew! survives another day (w/ the help of the RINOs of course)

Ted Cruz is a possibility and I would vote for him. I would also vote for Trump if he is the candidate. I would personally prefer DeSantis as he is my Governor and IMO the best Governor Florida has had in the half century I have lived here.

The only Republicans I will not vote for are RINOs. Liz Cheney and Mitt Romney for example. I will not vote for a Democrat as President until their Party stops trying to destroy this nation.
I am beginning to prefer DeSantis over Trump, although I have been leaning that way for some time... would love to know more about him... probably need to spend time doing that (learning about DeS) instead of responding to morons on usmb

I like Trump but when he starts attacking fellow Rs... I mean, we just don't need that, to say the least..

I am beginning to prefer DeSantis over Trump, although I have been leaning that way for some time... would love to know more about him... probably need to spend time doing that (learning about DeS) instead of responding to morons on usmb

I like Trump but when he starts attacking fellow Rs... I mean, we just don't need that, to say the least..
People want their President to act Presidential.

Forum List

Back