If it comes down between Mitt Romney (R)/Obama 2012...Who will you vote for.

Who will you vote for in the general election

• Barack Hussein Obama

Votes: 26 25.5%
  • Mitt Romney

Votes: 61 59.8%
  • Third party

Votes: 15 14.7%

• Total voters
Both Romney and Cain were DRAFT DODGERS.

Since I know that is a false statement about Romney, I will assume it is also false about Cain until someone provides proof.

When John McCain and John Kerry were in Vietnam, Mittens was in France on missionary work.

Draft Dodger.

I list that as reason #312 people should despise him.

You know about as much as Lakhota does on what constitutes a draft dodger. Your opinion doesn't count on this, Carter never had to pardon Romney for being a draft dodger.

Well, at least Romney would probably give us Single-Payer health care. That would be good.

No, Romney would let the states decide....that's a big difference.

GIANT difference.

Letting the states decide is constitutional, letting the federal govt decide for the citizens and the states is unconstitutional (United States Constitution, not individual state's constitutions)

Either 3rd party, independent or I won't vote.

I only give my vote to someone who deserves it, maybe no one will. Anyone who likes big gov't socialized medicine especially doesn't deserve my vote, and that's both candidates offered in the poll.

However I did think it was cute the OP "coincidentally" only used the middle name of one of the candidates. When are we gonna outgrow that childishness in politics?

I only give my vote to someone who deserves it, maybe no one will. Anyone who likes big gov't socialized medicine especially doesn't deserve my vote, and that's both candidates offered in the poll.

However I did think it was cute the OP "coincidentally" only used the middle name of one of the candidates. When are we gonna outgrow that childishness in politics?
(Romney's middle name was used.)

You know what i mean, if he wanted full names he could've said Willard Mitt Romney and Barack Hussein Obama, but he only wanted one person's full name for obvious reasons.

I'm not voting for the National League OR the American League in their fake World Series Election. I'm writing in Ron Paul, I don't care if he drops dead right before the election.

I aint voting for a puppet anymore.
thats a vote for Obama !!!:cuckoo:
Wrong.

Nobody's vote belongs to the demopblicraticans.

False dichotomy is the last refuge of the loser who can't give me a good enough reason to vote for him.

He is not wrong. Until the third party can put up a viable candidate with a real chance at winning, a vote for the third party is a democratic vote by default. There is no way around that FACTUAL OUTCOME.

If you are dissatisfied with the candidates offered then not voting is your only responsible recourse.

Voting for a candidate that cant win and then bitching about the outcome is idiotic. How many of you Third party voters are on USMB bitching daily about Obama? You got no one to blame but yourself. Your vote is wasted if you hate what Obama has and will continue to do, period.

Mark my words too. If reelected Obama will govern from the part of the left that rarely gets seen. He will have nothing to risk and he will take a hard turn to the far left with his destructive policies.

If you dislike Obama and vote for the third party candidate I will have 0 respect for your decision making process much less your logic. Dont join him in the destruction of our once great country..................................

Last edited:
thats a vote for Obama !!!:cuckoo:
Wrong.

False dichotomy is the last refuge of the loser who can't give me a good enough reason to vote for him.

He is not wrong. Until the third party can put up a viable candidate with a real chance at winning a vote for the third party is a democratic vote by default. There is no way around that FACTUAL OUTCOME.

If you are dissatisfied with the candidates offered then not voting is your only responsible recourse.

Voting for a candidate that cant win and then bitching about the outcome is idiotic. How many of you Third party voters are on USMB bitching daily about Obama? You got no one to blame but yourself. Your vote is wasted if you hate what Obama has and will continue to do, period.

Mark my words too. If reelected Obama will govern from the part of the left that rarely gets seen. He will have nothing to risk and he will take a hard turn to the far left with his destructive policies.

If you dislike Obama and vote for the third party candidate I will have 0 respect for your decision making process much less your logic. Dont join him in the destruction of our once great country..................................

All that only applies if you live in the fantasy world where republicans and democrats are different.

You see how Obama is badly outspending Bush and racking up debt? When was the last time we've seen a new president do that? When Bush took over after Clinton.

Political party is totally meaningless. If in 2012 the president is Obama, Romney, or 4 more years of Bush, it won't make the tiniest amount of difference.

Wrong.

He is not wrong. Until the third party can put up a viable candidate with a real chance at winning a vote for the third party is a democratic vote by default. There is no way around that FACTUAL OUTCOME.

All that only applies if you live in the fantasy world where republicans and democrats are different.

You see how Obama is badly outspending Bush and racking up debt? When was the last time we've seen a new president do that? When Bush took over after Clinton.

Political party is totally meaningless. If in 2012 the president is Obama, Romney, or 4 more years of Bush, it won't make the tiniest amount of difference.

Your not giving any credit to the fact that the politicians have realized that the American people are now aware of what they are doing and will try to hold them accountable for it. The rise of the internet and 24/7 media has changed our political landscape. Those results will become more evedent through the next few election cycles.

And there is a difference in the parties and how they spend money that is clearly obvious. The democrats give money to the poor and political extremes while the republicans give breaks to the wealthy. When was the last time a poor man hired you or brought new innovation and technology to the market???????????

You know what i mean, if he wanted full names he could've said Willard Mitt Romney and Barack Hussein Obama, but he only wanted one person's full name for obvious reasons.
I know, but I couldn't resist messing with ya!

Usually, by default, I just go with all three initials - easy typing.

Your not giving any credit to the fact that the politicians have realized that the American people are now aware of what they are doing and will try to hold them accountable for it. The rise of the internet and 24/7 media has changed our political landscape. Those results will become more evedent through the next few election cycles.

And there is a difference in the parties and how they spend money that is clearly obvious. The democrats give money to the poor and political extremes while the republicans give breaks to the wealthy. When was the last time a poor man hired you or brought new innovation and technology to the market???????????

Obama extended the Bush tax cuts, Bush with full republican power from 2001-2007 skyrocketed welfare spending and social security budgets.

The things you listed are talking points, campaign rhetoric, podium talk, etc, they aren't reality.

Obama extended the Bush tax cuts, Bush with full republican power from 2001-2007 skyrocketed welfare spending and social security budgets.

The things you listed are talking points, campaign rhetoric, podium talk, etc, they aren't reality.

Talking points? What planet are you on? Nearly every election those two facts consume the debate. It is the constant mantra of the left. I am not part of the left so why the hell would I say it unless it were true?

And by the way their is a large difference between a conservative republican and a republican in name.

Talking points? What planet are you on? Nearly every election those two facts consume the debate. It is the constant mantra of the left. I am not part of the left so why the hell would I say it unless it were true?

And by the way their is a large difference between a conservative republican and a republican in name.

Obama extended the Bush tax cuts, that's a fact, he said on his campaign trail that he wouldn't, that's a lie.

Hence my point. Reality doesn't match the talking points of either party, in fact it's usually the opposite.

Obama extended the Bush tax cuts, that's a fact, he said on his campaign trail that he wouldn't, that's a lie.

Hence my point. Reality doesn't match the talking points of either party, in fact it's usually the opposite.

Obama didnt lie. He had no choice. Its a comprimise and its part of the job that often has to happen. Do you always believe all campaign rhetoric? Are you that easily bought?

Obama didnt lie. He had no choice. Its a comprimise and its part of the job that often has to happen. Do you always believe all campaign rhetoric? Are you that easily bought?
What he said wasn't true, that's certain. But, you are right, saying something that is not true is not necessarily a lie.

In this case, what it is is a perfect example of Obama's lack of experience, his naivete, and his incompetence.

Lol funny you would accuse me of the exact opposite of what I'm saying

I say how talking points are the exact opposite of reality, and you take that as me believing all talking points? How did your brain jump to that conclusion?

I don't believe ANY talking points. Obama being a warmonger doesn't surprise me, Bush skyrocketing the welfare budget didn't surprise me, Obama being anti-gay marriage didn't surprise me, Bush growing medicaid didn't surprise me.

The only people surprised by those things, are those who take party talking points/campaign rhetoric and podium talk seriously, that wouldn't be me.

I say how talking points are the exact opposite of reality, and you take that as me believing all talking points? How did your brain jump to that conclusion?

I don't believe ANY talking points. Obama being a warmonger doesn't surprise me, Bush skyrocketing the welfare budget didn't surprise me, Obama being anti-gay marriage didn't surprise me, Bush growing medicaid didn't surprise me.

The only people surprised by those things, are those who take party talking points/campaign rhetoric and podium talk seriously, that wouldn't be me.

lol okaaaaaay

He isnt playing the hand he was delt or anything. Why do you seem to believe that a new president can just reverse all the policies that he inheirits with indifference to the outcome?

Its sure sounds to me like you fell for the rhetoric.

lol okaaaaaay

He isnt playing the hand he was delt or anything. Why do you seem to believe that a new president can just reverse all the policies that he inheirits with indifference to the outcome?

Its sure sounds to me like you fell for the rhetoric.

Blowing up Libya completely unprovoked in a bombing spree that has nothing to do with U.S. defense, about a month after you shake the man's hand who runs the country, is warmongering.

No one dealt him any hand with Libya.

But the Libya mistake doesn't surprise me, it only surprises those who bought into Obama being less of a warmonger than Bush, those who bought into him being a diplomat, those who bought into him deserving a Nobel peace prize.

Not me.

Those who fall for campaign rhetoric are the ones who post the most tired old talking points, that republicans favor the rich more and democrats favor the poor more than their counter parts.

Forum List

Back