What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If Irene floods urban areas will their be looting??

OP
yidnar

yidnar

Platinum Member
Reaction score
I predict that if North eastern urban areas are hit hard blacks will loot and pillage once again!!:evil:

OP
yidnar

yidnar

Platinum Member
Reaction score
i guess no libbs are going to stick their necks out on the chopping block and refute this fact!!

Sallow

The Big Bad Wolf.
Reaction score
i guess no libbs are going to stick their necks out on the chopping block and refute this fact!!

Refute the fact you suck off goats as your rep power says?

Who am I to refute the great gods of the USMB?

Tank

Gold Member
Reaction score
Flash Flood Mobs

BDBoop

Platinum Member
Reaction score
I hope those being advised to evacuate (JARHEAD) are listening.

Hurricane Irene: East Coast urged to heed evacuation warnings - latimes.com
"If you live in an evacuation zone, your plan should be to evacuate if an order comes," Fugate said. "There is a point that local responders will not be able to get to you if it gets too bad."

Fugate's voice seemed tinged with frustration, irritation and, perhaps, resignation. It's a common disaster scenario, be it wildfire, flooding or hurricanes: Some residents refuse to evacuate until it's too late. And, officials stress, that puts emergency works in a quandary and drains valuable resources.

Fugate recalled just such a scenario in the wake of Hurricane Ivan. That 2004 storm killed nearly 100 people as it traveled a similar course, ripping through the Caribbean on up through the East Coast. Ivan remains of the most intense and costliest hurricanes in U.S. history. People who refused to evacuate during that storm soon found themselves stranded on roads that were cut off due to water that was rising -- and rising fast. "And they're calling 911, begging to be saved, and no one could get to them," Fugate said. "This is really about life safety."

uscitizen

Reaction score
Yes "their" will be looting there.

Their is a bad dude!
He is a grammatical looter.

High_Gravity

Belligerent Drunk
Reaction score
I hope a flash mob shows up to your house yidnar you fuckin prick, if anyone deserves it you do.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$515.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List