If I had seen any marked classified docs in my home or office between the time I was serving as VP & P I would have immediately returned them to USgov

tyroneweaver

Platinum Member
Mar 3, 2012
Burley, Idaho
Ya like we believe that statement

Report: defendant knew his actions were unlawful

Report In 2010 the exec sec team raised concerns about the number of classified briefing books that Biden had “not” returned and when they were returned some content was missing

30 books were outstanding

This guy had this stuff over decades

Biden to zwonitzer: they don’t even know I have this stuff...some of this stuff I’m not

Last edited:

Report In 2010 the exec sec team raised concerns about the number of classified briefing books that Biden had “not” returned and when they were returned some content was missing

who else read them while they were in bidens possession and do we know he returned everything he had or are some missing??

Last edited:
Ya like we believe that statement

add the decades when he took docs when he was a senator from a scif and you have a long history of illegal activity ..

Last edited:
Hur had one job to do. He blew it
Yeah, should have recommeded JAIL TIME for Biden. That will still happen though, after Trump becomes president again, and his current lawyers will become his DOJ.

Then, for Biden, it will be from the White House to the Big House. :biggrin:

Yeah, should have recommeded JAIL TIME for Biden. That will still happen though, after Trump becomes president again, and his current lawyers will become his DOJ.

Then, for Biden, it will be from the White House to the Big House. :biggrin:
He would have brought charges if he had found anything. But he didn't

I see it,,
lk021324dAPR.jpg

Biden has known for YEARS that he illegally held classified docs...

"In fact, in 2017 Biden was fully aware that he had wrongly removed these classified files. As Hur noted, there is a taped conversation on record between Biden and his ghostwriter to just that effect. Biden, at home in Virginia, was recorded as remarking, “I just found all the classified stuff downstairs”.

He DID NOT cooperate with DoJ as soon as he knew...

Just another fucking Leftist lie. Don't let them get away with it.

Forum List

Back