If I get sued by old lady in NY

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
This nasty black ghetto lady is most likely going to be suing me in the next month even though I did nothing wrong

For a Nevada civil law suit does that mean she has to fly her monkey azz down to L.V

thx

I am 200 percent innocent and I have video evidence to prove it

She is a broke bum trying to get any dime she can
. I am assuming the lawsuit will be 5-7,000

This nasty black ghetto lady is most likely going to be suing me in the next month even though I did nothing wrong

For a Nevada civil law suit does that mean she has to fly her monkey azz down to L.V

thx

When she wants to testify, she does. If your lawyers are smart, they will find a just reason for a continuance until a later date, every time she lands, especially if corporate is dealing with it. As the lawyers can get together and do lunch, maybe get in a little entertainment while visiting sin city.
Is this some more of your sterling customer service skill, results?

Funny my attorney just emailed me and our settlement amount was rejected and it’s going to arbitration??

thx

Maybe lose the racist asshole language. I’m not alone in saying I’m sick of it. Racism isn’t funny. It’s not smart. And it is a real conversation stopper.

That said: what is she suing you for? Why were you sued for last time?

BackAgain
I am an oppressed racial minority ! !!’

I would love to tell you but that would 200 percent reveal my exact franchise

I am 100 percent innocent in case 2 .

toobfreak
She is a black thug and I have real surveillances evidence on my side
This racist baboon won’t win a dime from me

She has yet to sue me but my corporate office called me and said she was going after me per their phone call

BackAgain
I am an oppressed racial minority ! !!’

I would love to tell you but that would 200 percent reveal my exact franchise

I am 100 percent innocent in case 2 .
I don’t care what race you are. Referring to someone in racist terms is just stupid and ignorant.

So far, whether you deserved to be sued or not is a mystery to everyone and you aren’t even telling anybody what the complaint against you is now (or was before). That makes the purpose of you starting this thread a bit unclear. By a “bit” I mean “completely.”

toobfreak
She is a black thug and I have real surveillances evidence on my side
This racist baboon won’t win a dime from me

She has yet to sue me but my corporate office called me and said she was going after me per their phone call

Most the scam artists go for out of court settlements, as they're cheaper than going to court whether you're guilty or not.However, I think many states have laid court costs on the losers now, so fighting it may be the cheapest now, as her attorneys are probably just fishing and will drop her case like a hot potato rather than get stuck having to pay her court costs out of their own pocket, since she probably won't pay or have anything they can sue for.

Maybe you shouldn't have cum in her mouth.
I am thinking he refused the load instead after accepting the payment…

One of those Lola moments for poor Q…

thx

How can she get blood from a turnip?

Forum List

Back