Well,.. This Is What I Get For Watching The Address Before Bed

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I had a nightmare from Hell although I find it absolutely hilarious now. XD This is a hundred percent true story btw. So, in the dream, I had something medically wrong with me and I can't remember what exactly, but then it became a true nightmare when I discovered that my doctor was Joe Biden. He and Nancy Pelosi and Kamala Harris wanted to examine me (they were the nurses) and then Biden was like "well,.. it looks like we are going to have to ah-ah-ah operate" and I ran so fast out of that room after shouting over my shoulder "not from you diaper boy!!" But then I was dragged back into the room by Corn Pop and strapped to the table and that's when thank the Lord I woke up. However, I found myself saying as I woke up; "I don't want him to be my doctor, don't operate,.. I'll take my chances." :auiqs.jpg: (That's when it comes to his speeches, just say NO kids!! XD)

Last edited:
I had a nightmare from Hell although I find it absolutely hilarious now. XD This is a hundred percent true story btw. So, in the dream, I had something medically wrong with me and I can't remember what exactly, but then it became a true nightmare when I discovered that my doctor was Joe Biden. He and Nancy Pelosi and Kamala Harris wanted to examine me (they were the nurses) and then Biden was like "well,.. it looks like we are going to have to ah-ah-ah operate" and I ran so fast out of that room after shouting over my shoulder "not from you diaper boy!!" But then I was dragged back into the room by Corn Pop and strapped to the table and that's when thank the Lord I woke up. However, I found myself saying as I woke up; "I don't want him to be my doctor, don't operate,.. I'll take my chances." :auiqs.jpg: (That's when it comes to his speeches, just say NO kids!! XD)
That was the "doctors" assistant. Jill was out getting Dependz XS

Nightmares are something.

I had one about a month ago that I was back in Afghanistan.

I was with a group of ANA...probably some type of training thing.

We were all armed up one second...and then the next...nothing.

Then the Taliban showed up and they were walking around us...but just looking at us suspiciously...and of course they were strapped to the teeth.

So, in my mind...I gots ta git.

So...feets don't fail me now!

I start bookin for the hills...me and this other ANA troop...never seen the guy before in my life.

The rest just stood there like cattle.

He kinda shoots off to my right...and I look over and he catches a fireball to the back and just goes up in flames.

Yes...like a dragon's fire ball.

So I turn my head and there is this Talib on a motor cycle shooting fireballs out of the palm of his hand like Merlin.

Then I feel it...right between the shoulder blades...my back was on fire...I could feel my flesh crisping..

Now when I say I could feel it..I could literally feel my back burning.

I woke up in pain...I shot up out of bed.

My wife was like "whats wrong?"

"gotta piss"

Good times.

Did you find the speech divisive or did you feel like he was trying to find some common ground?

I think most of the time he was just trying to get a sentence out.
Right… which he did successfully for an hour. Few stutters and mixed words but why would anybody give a shit about that, right? So what about my question. Did you find it divisive or seeking common ground?

Right… which he did successfully for an hour. Few stutters and mixed words but why would anybody give a shit about that, right? So what about my question. Did you find it divisive or seeking common ground?

Neither. I found it a joke.

I heard that the people that individuals have nightmares about are the same people that they have strong sexual desires towards during the day.

Forum List

Back