If I am in a relationship with a woman who loses her job,..............

Most men would take about 30 second to dump her and change their telephone number.

Do you want her to be more than just a girl friend? A friend in need is a friend indeed, if you know what I mean.

Am I expected to financially support her if we are just boyfriend and girlfriend?
Well, do you walk to work, or take a lunch?

can you explain to me what the fuck you talking about?
That's was exactly my reaction when I read your question in the title to the thread.
Am I expected to financially support her if we are just boyfriend and girlfriend?

That's was exactly my reaction when I read your question in the title to the thread.

Either explain what you are talking or log out
Seriously? ...... is that an order? .............if you own this message board, I didn't get the memo .......so, I'll stay for awhile

Seriously? ...... is that an order? .............if you own this message board, I didn't get the memo .......so, I'll stay for awhile

Answer my fucking or leave ASAP

th-4.jpeg

Oh, are you getting upset? .... I'm sorry .........just calm down and relax, it's going to be OK ........ everything is OK ....... it'll all look a lot better in the morning ..........you don't want to get too worked up over this ......do you need someone to sit with you for awhile until this passes? .......... maybe an aspirin and a little sleep is all it'll take to make it alright ....

imagesS1434BM6.jpg

Forum List

Back