If Hunter Biden is indicted, will Biden pardon him? How soon?

Seymour Flops

Diamond Member
Nov 25, 2021
Texas
Even CNN sees the indictment coming:

Once he's indicted, will Biden trust Hunter to keep his mouth shut and do his time? Doubtful. Hunter Biden has led a life of complete and utter self-indulgence with zero concern about how his actions affected Joe or anyone else in his family. We are talking about a "man" who abandoned his own infant daughter and fought the mother of his child in court.

Put Hunter in an FBI interview room, threaten him with time in a real prison, and he will sing like Elle King. The only question is how fast will Biden pardon him?

Two ways to look at it: the quicker the pardon, the more obvious that Joe is afraid Hunter will talk, and the less credible the excuse he will give for the pardon would be. I look for some version of "unfair politicization of the process by Trump holdovers in the Justice department." But if Joe lets the indictment go forward, even just long enough to pretend to look into the unfairness of it all, that will give Hunter a chance to be weakened by withdrawals in his cell, leaving him vulnerable to his inquisitors.

Even CNN sees the indictment coming:

Once he's indicted, will Biden trust Hunter to keep his mouth shut and do his time? Doubtful. Hunter Biden has led a life of complete and utter self-indulgence with zero concern about how his actions affected Joe or anyone else in his family. We are talking about a "man" who abandoned his own infant daughter and fought the mother of his child in court.

Put Hunter in an FBI interview room, threaten him with time in a real prison, and he will sing like Elle King. The only question is how fast will Biden pardon him?

Two ways to look at it: the quicker the pardon, the more obvious that Joe is afraid Hunter will talk, and the less credible the excuse he will give for the pardon would be. I look for some version of "unfair politicization of the process by Trump holdovers in the Justice department." But if Joe lets the indictment go forward, even just long enough to pretend to look into the unfairness of it all, that will give Hunter a chance to be weakened by withdrawals in his cell, leaving him vulnerable to his inquisitors.

Let's put it to you this way. If he gets whacked by the I.R.S which is about the only thing I see (taxes) that they can get him on, he'll pay the back taxes and fines..just like hundreds of other Americans do every year.

Oh..you meant all the silly-assed and frenetic alt-right speculation and conspiracy theory?
Yeah...any..day..now.. :)

Let's put it to you this way. If he gets whacked by the I.R.S which is about the only thing I see (taxes) that they can get him on, he'll pay the back taxes and fines..just like hundreds of other Americans do every year.

Oh..you meant all the silly-assed and frenetic alt-right speculation and conspiracy theory?
Yeah...any..day..now.. :)
CNN is now part of the silly-assed and frenetic alt-right speculation and conspiracy theory?

Will you say that about all networks and newspapers that finally start reporting this story?

Let say it does happen then no Biden shouldn’t pardon his son, but this discussion does not remind me of Trump but about George H.W. Bush and his son Neil Bush and the question isn’t will Biden do something to protect his son but at what extent?

CNN is now part of the silly-assed and frenetic alt-right speculation and conspiracy theory?

Will you say that about all networks and newspapers that finally start reporting this story?
I understand. It's sexually arousing to dream. But don't get your hopes up.
Honestly, you people have nothing left. It's sad beyond belief.

Let say it does happen then no Biden shouldn’t pardon his son, but this discussion does not remind me of Trump but about George H.W. Bush and his son Neil Bush and the question isn’t will Biden do something to protect his son but at what extent?
Doesn't remind me of that at all.

You should start a thread about H.W. and son, if that's an important topic for you.

No, he won't pardon his son. He will resign, maybe even pulling off a "Larry Budd Dwyer" on national television. CNN's ratings will go sky-high, and FOX News will say "I told you so."

1649244281002.png

Doesn't remind me of that at all.

You should start a thread about H.W. and son, if that's an important topic for you.
Wow, the left and right of this board is fully woke as usual.

Let me explain to you that Biden isn’t the first politician to use the power of his office to protect his family if your thread is accurate and to act like it is, well after reading your nonsense you believe anything no matter how unlikely it is.

I was comparing the two and you went full woke as usual because idiots like you believe any dirt against the opposition and believe you have Hunter Biden and you even mentioned Trump and trying to paint Biden will claim those investigating his son are doing so because they are Trump loyalist, but in that agency you will find none loyal to Trump…

In the end Biden will never pardon Hunter seeing no charges will happen…

tramp pardoned his friends and cohorts.

Wow, the left and right of this board is fully woke as usual.

Let me explain to you that Biden isn’t the first politician to use the power of his office to protect his family if your thread is accurate and to act like it is, well after reading your nonsense you believe anything no matter how unlikely it is.

I was comparing the two and you went full woke as usual because idiots like you believe any dirt against the opposition and believe you have Hunter Biden and you even mentioned Trump and trying to paint Biden will claim those investigating his son are doing so because they are Trump loyalist, but in that agency you will find none loyal to Trump…

In the end Biden will never pardon Hunter seeing no charges will happen…
The same reason you'll never see any charges against Don Jr, Ivanka, or the Slow One. Politicians children benefit from their parent politician status....Quick!! Someone alert the media. :)

Hunter Biden is a great American

A true PATRIOT
Hunter Biden has the look of a percentage of citizens from the Baby Boomers on. Only he like some others gets to remain a child of true privilege as he gets bailed out and continues his criminal ways. He can have his own encyclopedia of images worthy of a police record.

1649246916018.png

For the last time!

It's called bleach bit people!

Burn the servers!

Idiots!

Forum List

Back