If FBI goons can crucify a former president, no-one is safe. It's how democracy ends and – just maybe – how civil war starts

Its good that you like that we are pissed. Maybe you will take solace in that while we are buttfucking your party for the next decade.
Lol, I thought yall were against the whole queen thing. Hilarious. At any rate good luck with that you will need it.

If FBI goons can crucify a former president, no-one is safe. It's how democracy ends and

just maybe

how civil war starts

9 Aug 2022 ~~ By Richard Littlejohn

This is how democracy ends. Or maybe, just maybe, how civil war starts.
After the surgically embalmed octogenarian Nancy Pelosi jetted into Taiwan to proclaim America's enduring commitment to freedom, back home FBI goons were staging a politically motivated, prime-time raid on the home of her sworn enemy Donald Trump.
As events unfolded on live television, it was like watching one of those old conspiracy-theory movies, starring Robert Redford or Gene Hackman.
~Snip~
The intention was to portray Trump as guilty of something, anything - and divert attention away from Creepy Uncle Joe and his dodgy business dealings with nefarious foreign actors, via his druggy, whoring son Hunter.
~Snip~
The Dems are desperate to stop Trump running again, after polls showed him trouncing not just Biden but any other opponent. They want to shoo-in California 'liberal' Gavin Newsom, a toothy, vacuous left-wing poster boy who has let crime and illegal immigration rip in the once 'Golden State'.
~Snip~
We can only hope that the bungled effort by the FBI to discredit Trump proves to be the high watermark of the Deep State/Blob conspiracy to undermine for ever democracy in the West.
For America, in particular, to heal, the future demands the retreat of the CCP-style Deep State and magnanimity on the behalf of Trump, who should accept that he has the Establishment rattled and then graciously withdraws from the fray in favour of someone like DeSantis. It's the greatest service he could do his country.
Sadly, I'm not convinced that's going to happen. But the alternative is civil war. And that's too horrible to contemplate.

Commentary:
Progressive Maoist/DSA Democrats fear that the election of a GOP Congress in November will neutralize their efforts to complete their total transformation of America, because what will follow is the re-election of DJT.
This is an all out effort to destroy Trump. Failing to do so by Democrats will lead to their downfall or all out Civil War.
If you break the law, should you be safe?

Lol, I thought yall were against the whole queen thing. Hilarious. At any rate good luck with that you will need it.
Why on Earth would we need luck? Your parties repeated disastrous mistakes will make it quite easy. People think dems are a fucking clown show now.

Trump was nice and didnt go after Hillary. That is a mistake that i must assume he wont make again. When he takes the White House, you know your party is going to be fucked. You reap what you sow.
Your idea of government is fascism.

Why on Earth would we need luck? Your parties repeated disastrous mistakes will make it quite easy. People think dems are a fucking clown show now.
Lol what disaster do you have? None. We have record unemployment and the worst covud death rate of any country on the planet under the stooge Trump regime as well as hundreds of rotting retard repugs in jail right now. You got high gas prices that are now almost gone. Hilarious. I laugh every night at all those rubes in jail right now. What do you laugh about?

You will be too busy eating your own in the coming failure of maga fuckup.
I have no idea what youre talking about. All i know is, when Trump runs for president in 2024, he will become president. Something tells me he isnt going to play nice the second time he is in the Oval Office.

Im not the retard who wants a civil war. You think its amusing to fuck over millions of people. Many in your party think the same way. Why you dont expect a severe backlash is strange. Now the right will ratchet up the attacks on your party for the next several years. You will be as livid as we are when you get back into power, at which point YOU will ratchet things up, and things will keep escalating until we reach a boing point, then we are all fucked.
I'm glad you don't want a civil war. It would go very badly for anyone starting one.

I'm glad you don't want a civil war. It would go very badly for anyone starting one.
No, im pretty sure it would be bad for all of us, but the one who starts it will probably be the one who wins it. You can do a lot of damage with a surprise attack.

I have no idea what youre talking about. All i know is, when Trump runs for president in 2024, he will become president. Something tells me he isnt going to play nice the second time he is in the Oval Office.

Funny, can you tell me where the next tea party event is located?

You little fascist movement is not going to take power in this country.

Funny, can you tell me where the next tea party event is located?

You little fascist movement is not going to take power in this country.
Tea party people are fascists? What on Earth do you base that on? Tha fuck? :cuckoo:

How do you figure that to be true? You believe that many Americans are against law and order?
No, people definitely want law and order, which is one of the main reasons why we will win. You arent dumb enough to think dems are considered "the party of law and order", are you? It would be pretty fucking stupid if you did.

Tea party people are fascists? What on Earth do you base that on? Tha fuck? :cuckoo:
Dude, slow down and think.

The tea party.....where is it now? Does it even exist?

No, so too will be your little fascist movement in a short time.

If FBI goons can crucify a former president, no-one is safe. It's how democracy ends and

just maybe

how civil war starts

9 Aug 2022 ~~ By Richard Littlejohn

This is how democracy ends. Or maybe, just maybe, how civil war starts.
After the surgically embalmed octogenarian Nancy Pelosi jetted into Taiwan to proclaim America's enduring commitment to freedom, back home FBI goons were staging a politically motivated, prime-time raid on the home of her sworn enemy Donald Trump.
As events unfolded on live television, it was like watching one of those old conspiracy-theory movies, starring Robert Redford or Gene Hackman.
~Snip~
The intention was to portray Trump as guilty of something, anything - and divert attention away from Creepy Uncle Joe and his dodgy business dealings with nefarious foreign actors, via his druggy, whoring son Hunter.
~Snip~
The Dems are desperate to stop Trump running again, after polls showed him trouncing not just Biden but any other opponent. They want to shoo-in California 'liberal' Gavin Newsom, a toothy, vacuous left-wing poster boy who has let crime and illegal immigration rip in the once 'Golden State'.
~Snip~
We can only hope that the bungled effort by the FBI to discredit Trump proves to be the high watermark of the Deep State/Blob conspiracy to undermine for ever democracy in the West.
For America, in particular, to heal, the future demands the retreat of the CCP-style Deep State and magnanimity on the behalf of Trump, who should accept that he has the Establishment rattled and then graciously withdraws from the fray in favour of someone like DeSantis. It's the greatest service he could do his country.
Sadly, I'm not convinced that's going to happen. But the alternative is civil war. And that's too horrible to contemplate.

Commentary:
Progressive Maoist/DSA Democrats fear that the election of a GOP Congress in November will neutralize their efforts to complete their total transformation of America, because what will follow is the re-election of DJT.
This is an all out effort to destroy Trump. Failing to do so by Democrats will lead to their downfall or all out Civil War.
Donald Trump has pulled back the curtain on exactly what "The Deep State" means. Simply put, it is our corrupted Intelligence Agencies working for the Democratic Party in the role of a Secret Police force. Sometimes they spy, sometimes they plant evidence, sometimes they raid innocent citizens homes sometimes they try entrapment This is how Totalitarian regimes work, it is not supposed to happen in America.

Forum List

Back