If FBI goons can crucify a former president, no-one is safe. It's how democracy ends and – just maybe – how civil war starts

If FBI goons can crucify a former president, no-one is safe. It's how democracy ends and

just maybe

how civil war starts

9 Aug 2022 ~~ By Richard Littlejohn

This is how democracy ends. Or maybe, just maybe, how civil war starts.
After the surgically embalmed octogenarian Nancy Pelosi jetted into Taiwan to proclaim America's enduring commitment to freedom, back home FBI goons were staging a politically motivated, prime-time raid on the home of her sworn enemy Donald Trump.
As events unfolded on live television, it was like watching one of those old conspiracy-theory movies, starring Robert Redford or Gene Hackman.
~Snip~
The intention was to portray Trump as guilty of something, anything - and divert attention away from Creepy Uncle Joe and his dodgy business dealings with nefarious foreign actors, via his druggy, whoring son Hunter.
~Snip~
The Dems are desperate to stop Trump running again, after polls showed him trouncing not just Biden but any other opponent. They want to shoo-in California 'liberal' Gavin Newsom, a toothy, vacuous left-wing poster boy who has let crime and illegal immigration rip in the once 'Golden State'.
~Snip~
We can only hope that the bungled effort by the FBI to discredit Trump proves to be the high watermark of the Deep State/Blob conspiracy to undermine for ever democracy in the West.
For America, in particular, to heal, the future demands the retreat of the CCP-style Deep State and magnanimity on the behalf of Trump, who should accept that he has the Establishment rattled and then graciously withdraws from the fray in favour of someone like DeSantis. It's the greatest service he could do his country.
Sadly, I'm not convinced that's going to happen. But the alternative is civil war. And that's too horrible to contemplate.

Commentary:
Progressive Maoist/DSA Democrats fear that the election of a GOP Congress in November will neutralize their efforts to complete their total transformation of America, because what will follow is the re-election of DJT.
This is an all out effort to destroy Trump. Failing to do so by Democrats will lead to their downfall or all out Civil War.
I don't think you quite get it

The Left will treat ANY Republican the way they treated Trump. And frankly, I am not sure many could do what Trump is doing: keep dealing with it (well).

Trump rattled the Establishment, that is true. But we have no track record on a DeSantis presidency, meaning we do not know with certainty how he would deal with these yahoos.. Sure, we know how he deals with leftists in general.. He's done a great job. But I don't know... words are failing me at this moment (doesnt happen often vis a vis my views on current events in this crazy country but anyhow...) There is something about Trump that makes me think he is the one to steer the old ship, once he stops it from sinking to the botton of the ocean.

Trump was nice and didnt go after Hillary. That is a mistake that i must assume he wont make again. When he takes the White House, you know your party is going to be fucked. You reap what you sow.
I could never u/stand why Trump let all that corruption slide.. It is the one criticism I have of him (that I can think of in ths moment anyhow)

it is not rocket science. If you spoil a child, he will grow up thinking he is entitled and will act accordingly. Spare the rod, spoil the child

and when politicians act like said bratty children... and worse: when they act like thuggish criminals... Well, what do we do with thuggish criminals?

OK, wait... What do we do with them in RED cities?

This gets boring quick , no arguments from the hate party people here at all, a lot of goofiness but really nothing to respond to. Other than they say I can'tr spell and something about Hunter Biden.
Well, you are a little vulnerable on that point.

For the crimes he is most likely going to be convicted of.
We don’t even know anything about the documents. Given how the FBI agents came up with the Russia hoax, we can’t believe anything the Trump-haters might have “found.”

A new court
We don’t even know anything about the documents. Given how the FBI agents came up with the Russia hoax, we can’t believe anything the Trump-haters might have “found.”
Ruling today would indicate that the "Russia hoax" probably wasn't as much of a "hoax" as you would all like to believe.
Just because Trumps Justice Dept. and A.G. wanted you to believe it.

So Trump's giant pile of legal caca is still growing.

"On March 24, 2019, Barr sent a four-page letter to Congress purportedly summarizing the conclusions of the investigation that had just recently been concluded by then-special counsel Mueller into Russian meddling in the 2016 presidential election. Barr was later widely criticized for spinning the investigation’s findings — which would not be made public for another three weeks — in a way that cast Trump in a positive light.

In his letter to Congress, Barr said that he had determined after consulting with the OLC that the facts of the investigation did not support bringing obstruction of justice charges against the president, regardless of what the office had previously said about whether such a prosecution would be constitutional."

A new court

Ruling today would indicate that the "Russia hoax" probably wasn't as much of a "hoax" as you would all like to believe.
Just because Trumps Justice Dept. and A.G. wanted you to believe it.

So Trump's giant pile of legal caca is still growing.

"On March 24, 2019, Barr sent a four-page letter to Congress purportedly summarizing the conclusions of the investigation that had just recently been concluded by then-special counsel Mueller into Russian meddling in the 2016 presidential election. Barr was later widely criticized for spinning the investigation’s findings — which would not be made public for another three weeks — in a way that cast Trump in a positive light.

In his letter to Congress, Barr said that he had determined after consulting with the OLC that the facts of the investigation did not support bringing obstruction of justice charges against the president, regardless of what the office had previously said about whether such a prosecution would be constitutional."

That’s a bunch of nothing. So Democrats criticized Barr for casting Trump in a positive light? The point remains that some rogue agents of FBI cooked up their own named “insurance policy” to take Trump down with a fabricated Russia hoax.

Sorry, but Americans aren’t as stupid as you are hoping they are. The FBI’s credibility is compromised.

That’s a bunch of nothing. So Democrats criticized Barr for casting Trump in a positive light? The point remains that some rogue agents of FBI cooked up their own named “insurance policy” to take Trump down with a fabricated Russia hoax.

Sorry, but Americans aren’t as stupid as you are hoping they are. The FBI’s credibility is compromised.
Nope.
You are wrong.
There was PLENTY of evidence that Russia helped Trump get elected in 2016...and that the Trump campaign welcomed that help.
But that's not the part that will take him down.
It's the obstruction of justuce.
One of the charges he'll also be facing in his espionage case.
Sewing a pattern here?

so telling people to peacefully protest is instigating violence ? if the left had anything they would have brought charges long ago ..
You swore to your God and leader not to watch the jan6th hearing. And guess what ace you have no clue what they have on him, I do . And anyone who watched the hearing does, all from Trumps closest Republican people. His closest people who worked directly with him in his office. It was simple, get them to talk at the hearing and they are to afraid to lie. That's why literally every person who won't go in for these investigations can't go in , they would have to lie or just tell what happened and how they were directly involved. Everyone who won't talk to these investigation are up to their necks in illegal actions, and they will be going to jail with scum bag. Love it.

I don't think you quite get it

The Left will treat ANY Republican the way they treated Trump. And frankly, I am not sure many could do what Trump is doing: keep dealing with it (well).

Trump rattled the Establishment, that is true. But we have no track record on a DeSantis presidency, meaning we do not know with certainty how he would deal with these yahoos.. Sure, we know how he deals with leftists in general.. He's done a great job. But I don't know... words are failing me at this moment (doesnt happen often vis a vis my views on current events in this crazy country but anyhow...) There is something about Trump that makes me think he is the one to steer the old ship, once he stops it from sinking to the botton of the ocean.
Words are failing you, not me there is a big blue swell going on because of your piece of shit God and leader. Throw in the stupidity of anti-abortion. And you might even lose the house with losing in the senate for sure and adding Dems to the governors. They are looking at three new senators. And ace, if we keep the house, you haters are toast. You will disappear and be totally rejected by any conservative group that comes out of getting massacred in an election that should have been aces for your hate group. Should have been a automatic total win. You have to be the biggest losers ever if you lose in the senate, house or Governorship's.

People are laughing at your stupidity , You wanting to defund the police or break up the police is a beautiful, hilarious picture. Your pro crime routine is fantastic. Your normal logic that the police should be tough except with scum bag and his party is a hoot and a half.

Trump is a total criminal and will go to jail. He has always been a criminal and the lowest form of humanity, the man is total scum.

Trump is a total criminal and will go to jail. He has always been a criminal and the lowest form of humanity, the man is total scum.
where are the indictments commie ? theyve been going after him for 7 yrs and so far he hasnt been found guilty or charged with a crime ! the facts are leftists like you operate on feminine emotions and hysteria ... not facts !

You swore to your God and leader not to watch the jan6th hearing. And guess what ace you have no clue what they have on him, I do . And anyone who watched the hearing does, all from Trumps closest Republican people. His closest people who worked directly with him in his office. It was simple, get them to talk at the hearing and they are to afraid to lie. That's why literally every person who won't go in for these investigations can't go in , they would have to lie or just tell what happened and how they were directly involved. Everyone who won't talk to these investigation are up to their necks in illegal actions, and they will be going to jail with scum bag. Love it.
did he or didnt he tell them to peacefully protest ? you didnt need an entire paragraph of emotional garbage to tell everyone that you are a faggot .

If FBI goons can crucify a former president, no-one is safe. It's how democracy ends and

just maybe

how civil war starts

9 Aug 2022 ~~ By Richard Littlejohn

This is how democracy ends. Or maybe, just maybe, how civil war starts.
After the surgically embalmed octogenarian Nancy Pelosi jetted into Taiwan to proclaim America's enduring commitment to freedom, back home FBI goons were staging a politically motivated, prime-time raid on the home of her sworn enemy Donald Trump.
As events unfolded on live television, it was like watching one of those old conspiracy-theory movies, starring Robert Redford or Gene Hackman.
~Snip~
The intention was to portray Trump as guilty of something, anything - and divert attention away from Creepy Uncle Joe and his dodgy business dealings with nefarious foreign actors, via his druggy, whoring son Hunter.
~Snip~
The Dems are desperate to stop Trump running again, after polls showed him trouncing not just Biden but any other opponent. They want to shoo-in California 'liberal' Gavin Newsom, a toothy, vacuous left-wing poster boy who has let crime and illegal immigration rip in the once 'Golden State'.
~Snip~
We can only hope that the bungled effort by the FBI to discredit Trump proves to be the high watermark of the Deep State/Blob conspiracy to undermine for ever democracy in the West.
For America, in particular, to heal, the future demands the retreat of the CCP-style Deep State and magnanimity on the behalf of Trump, who should accept that he has the Establishment rattled and then graciously withdraws from the fray in favour of someone like DeSantis. It's the greatest service he could do his country.
Sadly, I'm not convinced that's going to happen. But the alternative is civil war. And that's too horrible to contemplate.

Commentary:
Progressive Maoist/DSA Democrats fear that the election of a GOP Congress in November will neutralize their efforts to complete their total transformation of America, because what will follow is the re-election of DJT.
This is an all out effort to destroy Trump. Failing to do so by Democrats will lead to their downfall or all out Civil War.
Someone recently said it's probably going to get worse before it gets better but we went through it under Gay Edgar Hoover ( on a less scary scale, but still.....)

Words are failing you, not me there is a big blue swell going on because of your piece of shit God and leader. Throw in the stupidity of anti-abortion. And you might even lose the house with losing in the senate for sure and adding Dems to the governors. They are looking at three new senators. And ace, if we keep the house, you haters are toast. You will disappear and be totally rejected by any conservative group that comes out of getting massacred in an election that should have been aces for your hate group. Should have been a automatic total win. You have to be the biggest losers ever if you lose in the senate, house or Governorship's.
Kool-aid drinker

you really should question the garbage cnn puts out... not good to let such a hackish lying entity do your "thinking" for you

where are the indictments commie ? theyve been going after him for 7 yrs and so far he hasnt been found guilty or charged with a crime ! the facts are leftists like you operate on feminine emotions and hysteria ... not facts !
You and puss bags like you operate on total stupidity , not one truth or grain of reason in you traitors. Scum Bag will go to jail, and he will lose your automatic win during the 2022 elections. You had it made till you hung your hat on the hate Nazi hat rack/ we are looking at winning two more governorship and 3 new senate seats. and there is now a slight movement towards the blue as far as the house is concerned . Dems can lose 3 members in the house and still have the majority

New Topics

Forum List

Back