If Elizabeth Warren is the best Democrats can come up with then...

...Democrats are in big trouble.

I see no reason at all why I, or anyone I know, would vote for Elizabeth Warren.
warren would:
try to end washington corruption.
rebuild middle class
strengthen democracy
The only thing Trump has is pocahontas slur.
LLl3pfn.jpg

Sounds good, although
Trying to end Washington corruption sounds like the typical politician talking point.
How would she rebuild the middle class?
How would she strengthen democracy?
Ending corruption by ending lobbying as we currently know it. banning foreign government from hiring lobbyists. Shut the revolving door between DC and wall street. Put tax returns online for anyone running for federal office.

Middle class: Giving power back to workers. Letting workers elect at least 40% of the company’s board members to give them a powerful voice in decisions about wages and outsourcing. Strong anti-trust enforcement to prevent stifled competition. An Ultra-Millionaire Tax on America’s 75,000 richest families to produce trillions that can be used to build an economy that works for everyone, including universal childcare, student loan debt relief, and down payments on a Green New Deal and Medicare for All. And we can make a historic investment in housing that would bring down rents by 10% across America and create 1.5 million new jobs.

Strengthen democracy: ending the unwritten rules requiring anyone who wants to run for office to start by sucking up to rich donors and Washington insiders. No more donations from federal lobbyists. No more donations from PACs. And no more billionaire Super PACs. Address the foreign attacks on our democracy, which sow division.

Sure...
Here are the federal lobbyists who have funded Elizabeth Warren, despite her pledge to reject such money

I too like the fact that she has plans and talks details. I just don’t agree with all her plans and don’t think she has the personality to be POTUS. She’s a bit too wired and neurotic for my taste. More power to her though

I see, and what qualifications does she bring to the table? Hillary had plans and her plans were stupid.
Great argument... “her plans were stupid.” Haha, Ok.

Liz has fine qualifications, she knows the law and has been a legislator for almost 10 years. Again, I don’t think she’s cut out for prez so I’m not a supporter. I’m not the best person to ask to defend her

LMAO its an Obama flashback. Okay list Warren's successful accomplishments in the job, not her job title. 10 years she must have a long list of presidential qualifying actual accomplishments right. Let me guess, you just shit yourself. :auiqs.jpg:
what are Trump's qualifications to be president?

ZERO, NONE!

Do Dems have a candidate who's a multi billionaire with his own jet, helicopters, and golf courses? Come here snowflake :itsok:
Yes they do... his name is Tom Steyer... so would you say Tom is the most qualified because he has deep pockets?

I see no reason at all why I, or anyone I know, would vote for Elizabeth Warren.
warren would:
rebuild middle class
strengthen democracy
LLl3pfn.jpg

Sounds good, although
Trying to end Washington corruption sounds like the typical politician talking point.
Ending corruption by ending lobbying as we currently know it. banning foreign government from hiring lobbyists. Shut the revolving door between DC and wall street. Put tax returns online for anyone running for federal office.

Middle class: Giving power back to workers. Letting workers elect at least 40% of the company’s board members to give them a powerful voice in decisions about wages and outsourcing. Strong anti-trust enforcement to prevent stifled competition. An Ultra-Millionaire Tax on America’s 75,000 richest families to produce trillions that can be used to build an economy that works for everyone, including universal childcare, student loan debt relief, and down payments on a Green New Deal and Medicare for All. And we can make a historic investment in housing that would bring down rents by 10% across America and create 1.5 million new jobs.

Strengthen democracy: ending the unwritten rules requiring anyone who wants to run for office to start by sucking up to rich donors and Washington insiders. No more donations from federal lobbyists. No more donations from PACs. And no more billionaire Super PACs. Address the foreign attacks on our democracy, which sow division.

Sure...
Here are the federal lobbyists who have funded Elizabeth Warren, despite her pledge to reject such money
All they could find was just less than $4,000?
Its just pocket change.
These donations were made prior to her running for president and making this pledge. Did they find any donations from lobbyists after the pledge?

What are her plans and proposals?

Free health care for everyone?

Free college tuition for everyone?

Free food?

Free housing?

Help me understand.
Nobody thinks her goofy plans have a prayer of being passed.

The economy would tank so quickly and so hard the Great Depression would look like a vacation.

The economy is tanking now. Because Trump has done nothing.

She'll get more votes than Hillary did.
Hillary got more votes than Trump.
And still managed to lose BIGLY. :lol:
Tanking? Are you really that STUPID?
  • A nicely and sustainably expanding economy (which has raised all ships) with low inflation.
  • Historically low unemployment (especially amongst our minorities) with rising wages and disposable income.
  • A strong dollar and investment markets.
  • A righting of what had been a listing (left) USSC.
  • Repeated exposure of our self-serving swamp and the nefarious players within it, including but not limited to our MSM/DNC and high-ranking mutts at both our DOJ & FBI.
  • Job Growth Underscores Economy’s Vigor; Unemployment at Half-Century Low
No wonder you bitter, anti-American leftards are so hysterical. What is good for America seems bad for you.

I suppose it is.

Thank you Mr Prez and MAGA, baby!! :D

Free food?

Free housing?

Help me understand.

The economy would tank so quickly and so hard the Great Depression would look like a vacation.

Actually, it is starting to tank because DJT started his stupid Tariff War.

Big money locked in stock gains the end of last week.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
I too like the fact that she has plans and talks details. I just don’t agree with all her plans and don’t think she has the personality to be POTUS. She’s a bit too wired and neurotic for my taste. More power to her though

I see, and what qualifications does she bring to the table? Hillary had plans and her plans were stupid.

Liz has fine qualifications, she knows the law and has been a legislator for almost 10 years. Again, I don’t think she’s cut out for prez so I’m not a supporter. I’m not the best person to ask to defend her

LMAO its an Obama flashback. Okay list Warren's successful accomplishments in the job, not her job title. 10 years she must have a long list of presidential qualifying actual accomplishments right. Let me guess, you just shit yourself. :auiqs.jpg:

ZERO, NONE!

Do Dems have a candidate who's a multi billionaire with his own jet, helicopters, and golf courses? Come here snowflake :itsok:
Seriously? You think owning a jet and helicopter is a Qualification to be President? :laugh2:

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

ZERO, NONE!

Seriously? You think owning a jet and helicopter is a Qualification to be President? :laugh2:

Duh, pull your head out of your ass. A businessman successful enough to become a multi billionaire is in the top 1%. Your Dem stupid shit candidates are not even in Trump's league fool. :eusa_hand:

warren would:
rebuild middle class
strengthen democracy
LLl3pfn.jpg

Sounds good, although

Sure...
All they could find was just less than $4,000?
Its just pocket change.
These donations were made prior to her running for president and making this pledge. Did they find any donations from lobbyists after the pledge?

Sure, all they could find was just less than $4,000, even though the link says $20,000.

I'm one of those weirdos that likes candidates that have fleshed-out plans and policies.

Her plans have Zero chance of being passed, and Zero chance of working if they did pass.

Therefore calling her plans "stupid" is accurate.

Buying votes isn't a new idea, but hers is so blatantly dishonest it's laughable that an intelligent person works fall for it.

ZERO, NONE!

Duh, pull your head out of your ass. A businessman successful enough to become a multi billionaire is in the top 1%. Your Dem stupid shit candidates are not even in Trump's league fool. :eusa_hand:
Tom Steyer

Democrats are FCUKING TOAST.

She will not get the black or Spanish vote.

Moderate men will stay home that week lol

Ex military will laugh at her

Democrat party is not viable anymore

ZERO, NONE!

Tom Steyer
The face of trump derangement syndrome? Lol ok

Free food?

Free housing?

Help me understand.

Because Trump has not done anything you mean? You and your jihad on the English language is comical. The economy is thriving. Europe and Asia are weak and that impacts the US but we remain the strongest economy in the world.

Forum List

Back