If Democrats Love Terrorists, Shouldn't They Be Killed Like Terrorists?

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA
Doug Collins apologizes for claiming that Democrats 'are in love with terrorists'

If Doug Collins truly believes that Democrats love terrorists, he should have never apologized -- it makes his position either seem like a lie or his apology seem like a lie -- if you think a person loves terrorists, why apologize to them??

“Let me be clear: I do not believe Democrats are in love with terrorists, and I apologize for what I said earlier this week,” he wrote in a string of tweets later Friday morning, arguing that his comments were a response to an impending House vote aimed at limiting Trump’s authority to go to war with Iran."

Sounds like a coward move to me -- if he truly believes they are terrorists, he should stand on it...and what he is saying isn't anything new....its the same shit that was said when Bush was trying to quiet ANY AND ALL DISSENT to the Iraq War invasion... Quiet ANY AND ALL DISSENT to the Patriot Act...he and the republican party routinely called Democrats terrorists...they routinely said anyone who was against Bush was against America and were on the side of the terrorists..even calling a double amputee war vet Max Cleland the same as Osama Bin Laden and Saddam Hussein...this is the bullshit republicans been on for years....complete and utter fake ass patriotism....

So, if you truly believe that Democrats are terrorists, why shouldn't Democrats be killed like terrorists?? Wouldn't the patriotic thing to do; be killing Democrats?? I mean simply voting out Democrat politicians isn't enough -- they are still terrorists living among us, shouldn't they be killed?? Shouldn't people who vote democrat be killed??

Or is all of that democrats are terrorist talk just bullshit you pull out your ass because you can't handle an opposing opinion to your need to be the world's police?? Is that just bullshit you pull out of your ass to try to quiet dissent...is that bullshit you pull out your ass when we advocate for bringing home our troops instead of subjecting them to America's insane appetite for endless wars?? George Washington said it best when he said "guard against the impostures of pretended patriotism"

Last edited:
I don't think Democrats have the balls to be terrorists, even if they did, I don't wish death on others.

At what point do we defend ourselves from harm?

We put people in jail for driving while intoxicated...because it will harm or kill us.

Democrats are terrorist sympathizers...and that is "reckless endangerment" at the very least! Same with allowing unvetted illegals into our neighborhoods.

At what point do we defend ourselves from harm?

We put people in jail for driving while intoxicated...because it will harm or kill us.

Democrats are terrorist sympathizers...and that is "reckless endangerment" at the very least! Same with allowing unvetted illegals into our neighborhoods.

I find it amazing that you contards think over 50% of Americans are 'terrorist sympathizers'- including thousands who fought ISIS and Al Qaeda while the Trump family carefully avoided any hint of combating terrorism.

Doug Collins apologizes for claiming that Democrats 'are in love with terrorists'

If Doug Collins truly believes that Democrats love terrorists, he should have never apologized -- it makes his position either seem like a lie or his apology seem like a lie -- if you think a person loves terrorists, why apologize to them??

“Let me be clear: I do not believe Democrats are in love with terrorists, and I apologize for what I said earlier this week,” he wrote in a string of tweets later Friday morning, arguing that his comments were a response to an impending House vote aimed at limiting Trump’s authority to go to war with Iran."

Sounds like a coward move to me -- if he truly believes they are terrorists, he should stand on it...and what he is saying isn't anything new....its the same shit that was said when Bush was trying to quiet ANY AND ALL DISSENT to the Iraq War invasion... Quiet ANY AND ALL DISSENT to the Patriot Act...he and the republican party routinely called Democrats terrorists...they routinely said anyone who was against Bush was against America and were on the side of the terrorists..even calling a double amputee war vet Max Cleland the same as Osama Bin Laden and Saddam Hussein...this is the bullshit republicans been on for years....complete and utter fake ass patriotism....

So, if you truly believe that Democrats are terrorists, why shouldn't Democrats be killed like terrorists?? Wouldn't the patriotic thing to do; be killing Democrats?? I mean simply voting out Democrat politicians isn't enough -- they are still terrorists living among us, shouldn't they be killed?? Shouldn't people who vote democrat be killed??

Or is all of that democrats are terrorist talk just bullshit you pull out your ass because you can't handle an opposing opinion to your need to be the world's police?? Is that just bullshit you pull out of your ass to try to quiet dissent...is that bullshit you pull out your ass when we advocate for bringing home our troops instead of subjecting them to America's insane appetite for endless wars?? George Washington said it best when he said "guard against the impostures of pretended patriotism"
No one is in love with a person theyve never met, except for crazy people. The fact that you took his statement as a literal declaration, proves that you are dishonest.

Forum List

Back