If cats were people, they’d probably be psychopaths, scientists say

My cat actually my son's cat that has taken over my care feels incredibly sorry for me. I have no fur so he has to sleep with me and keep me warm. I have no tail so he has to arrange himself on cold nights to have his tail cover my nose as well as is. My sense of smell is non existent. My food must be given the sniff test to be sure it is safe. How do cat free humans survive?

Some say “cats are people, too” — but if that’s the case, you’d better watch your back.

Any human judging any other species by the ultimately meaningless (and no longer officially recognized in humans) label of psychopath...

...is worse than a psychopath.

They're an idiot.

I'm MinTrut's cat, and I approved this message.

Non-squitter.

Autistic buffalo and musk oxen rarely survive. They can not fit into Society, thus they wander alone. Alone they have more grass and leaves to eat, but they are more likely to be attacked by wolves.

Dogs have figured out how to get humans to pick up their poop.

Cats are still behind the species domination curve.
Are you sure? Because cats have humans dumping days worth of urine-soaked clay and shitballs. Dogs just bumble about and drop a load here and there. Nothing wrong with that, love dogs Myself, but if any one of the two were behind, it wouldn't be the cats.

Are you sure? Because cats have humans dumping days worth of urine-soaked clay and shitballs. Dogs just bumble about and drop a load here and there. Nothing wrong with that, love dogs Myself, but if any one of the two were behind, it wouldn't be the cats.

One of my beagles said to hell with holding it until someone comes homes and started using the cats' litterbox herself.

Nahhhh.....cats are not psychopaths, it's just that they don't suffer fools gladly. :tongue:

Most of the time they behave with restrain and dignity!!!!!:laugh:

(at least mine does)

that may be, but they are not big believers in Democracy, I think IMHO they would support Chairman Meow if given half the chance.

Forum List

Back