If Bolton is allowed to testify.

Were you concerned when Obama held lethal weapons the entirety of his term to Ukraine, during the time Russia took over Crimea?
We're those weapons ordered by law, by our Congress?

No?

Then that's not really relevant, now is it?

I'm thinking they read it already and that's why this "bomb shell" is not I g more then Stormy Daniels type stuff.
Then you're not paying attention. Bolton would have (and is going to, as he will be testifying for the House eventually) confirm, first hand, that Trump did exactly what he is accused of doing. This information has already leaked.

Now that you mention it , I recall you knowing that all you ever needed to do is parrot Democratic talking points on July 25th, and by early August that was still your only knowledge.
No you don't. You're a fraud who makes things up and believes they are true, if not disproven. That's how frauds operate.

The Democrat Senators running for President will vote to remove. The proof and testimony have nothing to do with it.
Yeah, maybe. But the fact remains that the facts and testimony all support Trump's guilt of the charges.

Now that you mention it , I recall you knowing that all you ever needed to do is parrot Democratic talking points on July 25th, and by early August that was still your only knowledge.
No you don't. You're a fraud who makes things up and believes they are true, if not disproven. That's how frauds operate.
Fraud?

You mean like the boy trying to pretend he is a math professor, that kind of fraud?

I bet you think Adam Schiff is a veritable paragon of honor, though, don'tcha?

Fraud?

You mean like the boy trying to pretend he is a math professor, that kind of fraud?

Jesus man, are you going to whine like a little bitch all day?

I don't know about you, but I am looking forward to the Bolton testimony.

I'm thinking they read it already and that's why this "bomb shell" is not I g more then Stormy Daniels type stuff.
Then you're not paying attention. Bolton would have (and is going to, as he will be testifying for the House eventually) confirm, first hand, that Trump did exactly what he is accused of doing. This information has already leaked.

I'm thinking he won't. One, he has yet to reassert his statement with any of the glee that he had in past interviews. Like I said, it's likely that the senate has already read all that. If there was something they would have said as much. I don't think Bolten and his knew this was leaked. Matter of fact I think it scared the hell out of him. Then there is this here,

For my part, I want Bolton to testify, if not here at the impeachment, then infront of a committee under oath. Bolten will change his tune and fade out of the news here soon. He never had any friends in Washington and there will basically be a rush to throw him under the bus

I'm thinking he won't.
If asked under oath, as he has publicly said he would do? Of course he would.

Try as you or they might to discredit him, his first-hand testimony aligns with all the other testimony and evidence. Calling him a big fat doodiehead isn't going to change that.

Fraud?

Nobody is whining, child.

what is this Bolton testimony of which you speak, anyway?

Now I realize you Stalinists do not worry about fairness, but if Bolton testified, so should Biden and Biden, Adam Schiff and a whole slew of collaborators in this fiasco.

The House witch hunt was anything BUT fair, yet you keep on babbling away with the gospel, anyway.

Don't you think it odd that in the interview immediately after the call, he had nothing but praise for it?

Oh, wait -- he didn't have a book to sell then, or a need to be relevant.

He lied then, or he's lying now. Pick one.

Don't you think it odd that in the interview immediately after the call, he had nothing but praise for it?
Not at all. Administration members will stay on script, in public. Especially an experienced lifer like Bolton.

Oh, wait -- he didn't have a book to sell then,
Then by the same logic, he didn't have a book to sell when he first offered to testify in the trial. So you just undermined your own desperate attempt.

what is this Bolton testimony of which you speak, anyway?
Pay attention! I am not here to spoonfeed you the basic facts of this topic.

Now I realize you Stalinists do not worry about fairness
Like I said, whining like a little bitch....
Basic facts?

You mean, like the fact the Senate just voted not to allow any more testimony - those kids of facts?

You are really quite the dull boy, aren't' you?

Fraud?

That investigation is over, and it failed. There's no reason for Bolton to testify. Democrats don't get a do-over for their incompetence.

You mean, like the fact the Senate just voted not to allow any more testimony - those kids of facts?
No, like the content of Bolton's possible testimony, genius. You know, the the basic substance of this topic of which you seem utterly ignorant and which you are asking others to spoonfeed to you. Try to focus.

Also, I think there is a decent chance he will be called in front of Congress to testify in the future.

Not at all. Administration members will stay on script, in public. Especially an experienced lifer like Bolton.

Oh, wait -- he didn't have a book to sell then,
Then by the same logic, he didn't have a book to sell when he first offered to testify in the trial. So you just undermined your own desperate attempt.
I'm sure you believe that. Doesn't make it true, though.

Forum List

Back