If Bolton is allowed to testify.

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
Secret City under Denver Airport
What happens if he lies and confirms the House Democrats partisan accusations that the president
''withheld aid to Ukraine to get dirt on Biden", or even if it were true, is that the new precedent we'll have set ?

That the leader of the free world can be removed from office over a policy difference with one staff member ?

Day 9 of the impeachment trial.

What happens if he lies and confirms the House Democrats partisan accusations that the president
''withheld aid to Ukraine to get dirt on Biden", or even if it were true, is that the new precedent we'll have set ?

That the leader of the free world can be removed from office over a policy difference with one staff member ?

I'm thinking they have already seen what Bolton has to offer.

Well let's put it this way, I wouldn't be holding my breath.

That the leader of the free world can be removed from office over a policy difference with one staff member
No, that the leader of the free world can be removed for abusing the power of his office to further his personal interests.

Bolton can claim anything he wants to about Donald Trump's "intent" to with hold aid. The indisputable FACT is the aid was given and Ukraine was UNAWARE that there had been any delay in receiving the aid. So bring on Bolton, that opens the door to calling Schiff, Eric Ciaramella, Joe and Hunter Biden. Let's go girls! Bring it on.

I think it's a bluff, to have a cloud to hang over Trump after this especially if they acquit him.
But if it comes to that, I think it's what the president wants and what Joe Biden and his son among others don't want.
Make Adam Schiff testify as well, but they can't have it both ways, saying "our witnesses are relevant but yours aren't."
I'd love to see Rudy testify.

I'm thinking they have already seen what Bolton has to offer.

What if he isn't lying?

What precedent is set when the President of the United States gets away with secretly asking a foreign government to interfere in our elections?

Forget bolton...the filth wants to call in christine blassy ford!

Kav2.jpg

I think it's a bluff, to have a cloud to hang over Trump after this especially if they acquit him.
But if it comes to that, I think it's what the president wants and what Joe Biden and his son among others don't want.
Make Adam Schiff testify as well, but they can't have it both ways, saying "our witnesses are relevant but yours aren't."
I'd love to see Rudy testify.

I would love ot see Trump testify.

Matter of fact, I would happily insist on Joe Biden testifying under oath if that means Trump testifying under oath.

I can't imagine why anyone who thinks that the Biden's should testify would be against Trump testifying.

you do realize your first 2 links are conflicting, right?

That the leader of the free world can be removed from office over a policy difference with one staff member
No, that the leader of the free world can be removed for abusing the power of his office to further his personal interests.
Impossible to PROVE and you know it.

Actually we have already proven that Trump used his office for his personal political interest. Now Dershowitz is arguing that even when the President uses his office to get a foreign government to dig up dirt on his political opponent, that is okay.

I stopped at "if he lies".

Stupid, useless post.

Impossible to PROVE and you know it.
Sorry, that's stupid. All the evidence available shows us you just made up a lie. All of it. And you have zero evidence. This isn't rocket surgery.
What is stupid is basing an Impeachment campaign based on pure speculation. There are at least two equally plausible reasons why President Trump inquired on Biden's corruption in Ukraine. Both are pure speculation.

Forum List

Back