If Bolton is allowed to testify.

you do realize your first 2 links are conflicting, right?
Wrong. Knowing of something on July 25th means you knew of it by early August.

. Knowing of something on July 25th means you knew of it by early August.
:lame2:
Yes, your failed point was, indeed, very lame.

not as lame as your assertion that Late July is early August.

Buy a calendar, dude

What is stupid is basing an Impeachment campaign based on pure speculation.
Which does not apply here at all. I know Trump cultists think they sound smart when they call testimony "speculation" and "hearsay", but you don't. You sound stupid.

The case is solid. That's why the defense has been reduced to, " it's okay for a president to do it". You're not keeping up with the marching orders.

What happens if he lies and confirms the House Democrats partisan accusations that the president
''withheld aid to Ukraine to get dirt on Biden", or even if it were true, is that the new precedent we'll have set ?

That the leader of the free world can be removed from office over a policy difference with one staff member ?

Not sure why anything Bolton says or writes in his book has any more credibility than Trump's or anyone else's! It is still all hearsay, especially considering Bolton's past reputation, timing of the release of the book and the fact that he stands to personally profit from the publicity.

Considering the fact he had a legal obligation to report wrong doing if he witnessed it, and didn’t and the mess it could get him in, viewing his video on the calls, I don’t think he will be saying anything other than what he already said in the video interview.
Could he say he didn’t always agree with his policies, yes, but that is not illegal for Trump to differ.

They're attempting to interfere in the 2020 election.
False, as they took an oath of impartiality and are doing their constitutional duty. Same reason republicans can state the verdict before the trial even begins. Sorry cultist, that sword cuts both ways.

Not sure why anything Bolton says or writes in his book has any more credibility than Trump's or anyone else's!
Because it aligns with literally all the other testimony and evidence, of course, while the criminal president gets exposed for a new lie on an almost daily basis. Same reason anyone would ever have more credibility than another person.

Were you concerned when Obama held lethal weapons the entirety of his term to Ukraine, during the time Russia took over Crimea?

Not sure why anything Bolton says or writes in his book has any more credibility than Trump's or anyone else's!
Because it aligns with literally all the other testimony and evidence, of course, while the criminal president gets exposed for a new lie on an almost daily basis. Same reason anyone would ever have more credibility than another person.
All the other testimony of hearsay, water cooler gossip, started just as Schiff started about he had direct evidence of Trump being complicit with Russia? You mean that testimony? Oh, and of the guy that just knew Trump had to have been talking about Ukraine in a call he got in a noisy restaurant and he only heard a few words, which none were Ukraine or Zelensky? That testimony?

False, as they took an oath of impartiality and are doing their constitutional duty. Same reason republicans can state the verdict before the trial even begins. Sorry cultist, that sword cuts both ways.
The Democrat Senators running for President will vote to remove. The proof and testimony have nothing to do with it.

The impeachment has always been about getting Trump out of office. This is undeniable.

Wrong. Knowing of something on July 25th means you knew of it by early August.
Now that you mention it , I recall you knowing that all you ever needed to do is parrot Democratic talking points on July 25th, and by early August that was still your only knowledge.

Heck, here it is nearly February and nothing has changed since.

Oh wow, the Democrats took an oath and are only doing their 'constitutional duty'. But you assume they have a shred of integrity, which is yet another mistake.

What happens if he lies and confirms the House Democrats partisan accusations that the president
''withheld aid to Ukraine to get dirt on Biden", or even if it were true, is that the new precedent we'll have set ?

That the leader of the free world can be removed from office over a policy difference with one staff member ?

Day 9 of the impeachment trial.

He will be under oath

Something Trump refuses to do

I'm thinking they have already seen what Bolton has to offer.
Right: first-hand testimony that Trump did exactly what he is accused of doing.

I don't think it's that at all. The book went through some review so the manuscript is there for them to read. I'm thinking they read it already and that's why this "bomb shell" is not I g more then Stormy Daniels type stuff. On top of that Bolton has had his cash cow taken away. So if revenge is all he has, let him sit down with Anderson cooper and spill it. He doesn't have to wait for it to be hashed out there. Bolten has nothing and this will be over tonight I'm thinking. But I say bring him on down. I want to know what changed from the time he said trumps phone call was cordial and warm to when it became extortion.

Oh well, looks like ol Bug Eyes lives to lie another day. No witness stand for him.
White House lawyers were even kind of soft on him, but you know who got
this thing shut down with 2 or three phone calls most likely ?

joe-biden-brag-ukraine.jpg

Forum List

Back