If black people want me to expend effort helping them they might start by asking nicely

A card would be nice.

A box of chocolates.

Perhaps, they should buy me dinner at a nice restaurant.

Most people, when they want something from me, go to some effort to be nice and use persuasion to convince me that their problems are worth my time to try to solve.

Unfortunately, that's not what black people chose to do.

Instead, blacks decided to get my attention with random murders, burnings, and lootings. And then they said, "Help us with our problems."

I find it difficult to be persuaded to help people who haven't learned the basics of how to win friends and influence people.
You first...
You have nothing we want. Well, you people could stop being so violent, but if we have to ask you nicely to stop murdering people, then you arent worth even talking to.
Well, I haven't murdered anyone so who the hell are you talking to?

A card would be nice.

A box of chocolates.

Most people, when they want something from me, go to some effort to be nice and use persuasion to convince me that their problems are worth my time to try to solve.

Instead, blacks decided to get my attention with random murders, burnings, and lootings. And then they said, "Help us with our problems."

I find it difficult to be persuaded to help people who haven't learned the basics of how to win friends and influence people.

I'm a Caucasian just like you and see absolutely no reason to be nice to you. Your behavior does the opposite of what you wish. It makes me want to oppose everything you hold dear, because you come off as an entitled, complaining, bitch of a person. A KAREN, if you will. Just being honest.

A card would be nice.

A box of chocolates.

You first...
You have nothing we want. Well, you people could stop being so violent, but if we have to ask you nicely to stop murdering people, then you arent worth even talking to.
Both of you are delusional.

There's a solution for dealing with people who haven't mastered the basics of how to act like civilized people:

You put them in prison.
Spoken like a true fascist.
You act like I care what you say.

I'd have to care you existed to care what you say.

I'd have to think there's a point to your existence to care you exist.
I have many friends and people who love me. I have a going business with many satisfied clients creating beautiful homes. What the hell have you contributed to the world you sad little hate-filled creature?

A card would be nice.

A box of chocolates.

You first...
You have terrible counter arguments.

A card would be nice.

A box of chocolates.

I'm a Caucasian just like you and see absolutely no reason to be nice to you. Your behavior does the opposite of what you wish. It makes me want to oppose everything you hold dear, because you come off as an entitled, complaining, bitch of a person. A KAREN, if you will. Just being honest.
If I cared about what you think I might work up some effort to be upset by your insults. All I can do, really, is shrug my shoulders and wonder if I'll ever care about anything again.

Not everyone can be like Mike.

I don't blame Mike. When you are ignorant, and have tons of money, you do what you think is best.

But we don't need greater access to education. The US spends more money on education than any other country in the world. We need students that actually use that education. We need schools that actually care about students, instead of what makes the mayor and governor look good.

And we don't need Social Justice. We just need Justice. In fact, by definition, if you add anything to "justice" you end up with less justice.

And most importantly, we need real families. One of the largest predictors of success in life, is having a real family. Floyd should have been with his family, being a father, and earning money at a legitimate job. That's going to keep more blacks alive, and allow them to be more wealthy, than any amount of "access to education" and "social justice".

There's a solution for dealing with people who haven't mastered the basics of how to act like civilized people:

You put them in prison.

I have many friends and people who love me. I have a going business with many satisfied clients creating beautiful homes. What the hell have you contributed to the world you sad little hate-filled creature?
My contribution to the world is I've irritated you. You have no idea how happy you've just made me.

.....they concentrate on non-problems instead of the critical problems --because they think with emotion/and-------RACE!!!!!!!!! RACE!!!!!!!
= continued cycle of destruction

I don't blame Mike. When you are ignorant, and have tons of money, you do what you think is best.

But we don't need greater access to education. The US spends more money on education than any other country in the world. We need students that actually use that education. We need schools that actually care about students, instead of what makes the mayor and governor look good.

And we don't need Social Justice. We just need Justice. In fact, by definition, if you add anything to "justice" you end up with less justice.

And most importantly, we need real families. One of the largest predictors of success in life, is having a real family. Floyd should have been with his family, being a father, and earning money at a legitimate job. That's going to keep more blacks alive, and allow them to be more wealthy, than any amount of "access to education" and "social justice".

All this sounds good, but it's been said before and blacks do not listen. All we can do is wall ourselves off behind our indifference and let them burn their neighborhoods to the ground.

All this sounds good, but it's been said before and blacks do not listen. All we can do is wall ourselves off behind our indifference and let them burn their neighborhoods to the ground.

Yeah, somewhat true. Unfortunately, the only people that can get through the left-wing mind-warping, is other black people. It's people like Larry Elder, and others that have to talk to blacks, because they are so filled with race-hate and evil, that anyone that isn't black, they won't listen to.

A card would be nice.

A box of chocolates.

The complaining bitches are the ones protesting and rioting.

blackhole is RACIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
.....not only is this guy racist HIMSELF, he's stupid--he did not graduate from grade school if he doesn't know what a blackhole is

A card would be nice.

A box of chocolates.

You first...
You have terrible counter arguments.
Touche :)

You put them in prison.

My contribution to the world is I've irritated you. You have no idea how happy you've just made me.
Now I pity your sad tortured existence even more. Funny how those who are certain they are in the master race are pathetic losers

blackhole is RACIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
.....not only is this guy racist HIMSELF, he's stupid--he did not graduate from grade school if he doesn't know what a blackhole is
AND this guy is a COUNCILMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he's stupid
..you can see why blacks have so many problems

New Topics

Forum List

Back