Protesting Injustice went Global today! Europe to Asia

citygator

Posting From Hunters Laptop
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 23, 2019
Charlotte
Wow. This thing has gone global.

Protests sparked by the George Floyd demonstrations in the U.S. have taken root on three continents as people from Paris to Seoul demand justice for Floyd, police reforms and an end to racism in America as well as their own homelands.

What started as rallies in scattered states across the United States has developed into a global movement. Saturday saw tens of thousands in cities across Asia, Europe and Australia, gathering and protesting peacefully with now-familiar chants of “I Can’t Breathe,” “No Justice, No Peace, (****) the police” and “Black Lives Matter.”
AgCWtWt.jpg

The protesters also chanted the name of George Floyd, an unarmed black man in Minneapolis who was allegedly killed by police after an officer kneeled on Floyd’s neck for almost nine minutes. Video footage of the entire incident became the spark for the current movement.
C9XsDs5.jpg

The video struck a chord in black communities across the globe, driving protesters into the streets in Berlin, Paris, London and other cities in Europe.

If I cared what Europeans think I might be bothered to listen to what they have to say.

Protests sparked by the George Floyd demonstrations in the U.S. have taken root on three continents as people from Paris to Seoul demand justice for Floyd, police reforms and an end to racism in America as well as their own homelands.

What started as rallies in scattered states across the United States has developed into a global movement. Saturday saw tens of thousands in cities across Asia, Europe and Australia, gathering and protesting peacefully with now-familiar chants of “I Can’t Breathe,” “No Justice, No Peace, (****) the police” and “Black Lives Matter.”
AgCWtWt.jpg

The protesters also chanted the name of George Floyd, an unarmed black man in Minneapolis who was allegedly killed by police after an officer kneeled on Floyd’s neck for almost nine minutes. Video footage of the entire incident became the spark for the current movement.
C9XsDs5.jpg

The video struck a chord in black communities across the globe, driving protesters into the streets in Berlin, Paris, London and other cities in Europe.

Works for me. Lets round up all the BLM people, and ship them all to Europe. Mass deportation of all BLM people to Europe.

Want to hear a prediction? We do that, and they will have mass riots and looting across Europe, and there will be a huge backlash against all the BLM people across Europe.

Guarantee it. Too bad we can't test the theory, since it would make the US such a better place to live.

AgCWtWt.jpg

C9XsDs5.jpg

they have no idea what they are protesting
big hahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahah

If I cared what Europeans think I might be bothered to listen to what they have to say.
They are saying the same thing most Americans are saying except for a small group of old white men and their agitators. ;)

Forum List

Back