Zone1 If black California residents are all given $360K each, will they stop stealing?

BS, we have Central America which distinguishes between a more advanced English-speaking region and a backwards Spanish-speaking shithole separated largely by a desert as in Africa.
Yes, the sub-Sahara is the worst part of Africa. It includes Somalia, where the antisemitic Omar is from. Can you imagine how lucky she was to escape that place? And now she’s here, saying how bad America is.

$360K?

That should keep the Negroes from looting and stealing for a few days.

Just imagine what a boom it will be for the liquor stores and drug suppliers.

When I get my reparations I'm taking you all out to lunch. There is a nice Soul Food resturant near me that serves delicious food. :)

That's what you wish. No. Black people are going to build generational wealth with this reparations money. Just watch. :thewave:
Why can’t blacks build generational wealth the way my family did - from abject poverty when entering this country penniless to affluence in two generations? Why do you have to take white people’s money?

Just get a career, live beneath your means, invest for the future, and voila!

Why can’t blacks build generational wealth the way my family did - from abject poverty when entering this country penniless to affluence in two generations? Why do you have to take white people’s money?

Many blacks are doing that very thing.....but, you know, too many of them in commercials and ads now showing them succeeding and living the life.

Many blacks are doing that very thing.....but, you know, too many of them in commercials and ads now showing them succeeding and living the life.
You mean when 100% of posters in a shopping mall are black - as if whiteys don’t exist at all?

"Soul food" has its roots in the shit the white man didn't want to eat. I guess delicious is relative to the consumer.
That's right. Black people were very resourceful. They learned to make do with what they had. Once we get our reparations, we will be able to eat high on the hog. Soul food is still good though. :)

That's right. Black people were very resourceful. They learned to make do with what they had. Once we get our reparations, we will be able to eat high on the hog. Soul food is still good though. :)
You won’t get reparations. It’s a violation of the Constitution.

If you want a good life, take your university degree that, I assume, was in a marketable major (not ”Ethnic Studies” or some such useless crap), work hard, live beneath your means, invest wisely and consistently, and you will retire a millionaire.

You didn’t earn the right to other people’s money.

The mainstream media is giving little coverage to this bizarre proposal. That is probably because they do not want to give the Republican Party a winning political issue.

Lisa558, why didn't that work for the Jewish people living in Germany in 1935? They were well educated, hardworking, prosperous people and they were still hated. The Nazis hated them so much they genocided as many as they could. Why?
I know why. The Nazi's needed a scapegoat to blame their problems on. They needed someone to look down on. The same way you look down on Black people. Am I right?

You won’t get reparations. It’s a violation of the Constitution.

If you want a good life, take your university degree that, I assume, was in a marketable major (not ”Ethnic Studies” or some such useless crap), work hard, live beneath your means, invest wisely and consistently, and you will retire a millionaire.

You didn’t earn the right to other people’s money.
I was watching a documentary entitled "The Last Survivors" by Frontline PBS a few hours ago. It was about the last living survivors of the Holocaust. They told their horror stories of that time---they were children then.
It amazes me how anyone whose people went thru that kind of nightmare could hate anybody based on race. Where is your empathy?

No, I don't think if blacks get $360K each they'll stop stealing: they'd immediately start stealing the $360Ks from each other. The inflation would be incredible, of course, for normal goods and street drugs also, so I doubt the money would go very far. All the whites would have to leave California as the hyperinflation set in. Hyperinflation always, always is caused by government --- and yep, that would do it.

Lisa558, why didn't that work for the Jewish people living in Germany in 1935? They were well educated, hardworking, prosperous people and they were still hated. The Nazis hated them so much they genocided as many as they could. Why?
I know why. The Nazi's needed a scapegoat to blame their problems on. They needed someone to look down on. The same way you look down on Black people. Am I right?
No, you’re wrong - and that’s a despicable thing to say: comparing a Jewish woman to a Nazi. Shame on you.

And I have you pegged: you’re a grad student, probably doing a thesis that reeks of anti-white racism and a sense of entitlement to reparations.

Forum List

Back