Zone1 If black California residents are all given $360K each, will they stop stealing?

The best way to stop illegal immigration is to punish employers who hire illegals, and landlords who rent to them. Republican politicians will not do that because most of their contributions come from employers and landlords.
This is the first honest thing I've heard you say. Of course the rich people want illegal immigration to continue. It helps them---just like slavery helped them in the old days.

Why does Jew-hate bother you so much, when you have such bigoted feelings toward Blacks? I don't get it. :disbelief:
I have no bigoted feelings toward blacks. I am just opposed to reparations.

Obviously, that’s the leftist tact: support reparations, or you’re a raaaaacist!

Won’t work on me. Find a dumb Jew to fall for it.

This is the first honest thing I've heard you say. Of course the rich people want illegal immigration to continue. It helps them---just like slavery helped them in the old days.
And the Democrats want it to continue for votes.

The money will be gone in weeks. Robberies will skyrocket. The muggers at the ATM machines will be waiting in lines.

Why does Jew-hate bother you so much, when you have such bigoted feelings toward Blacks? I don't get it. :disbelief:
Different racial groups differ significantly in average intelligence and rates of crime and illegitimacy. These differences are the result of evolving for centuries and even thousands of years in response to different population pressures.

Cold climates select genetically for intelligence and monogamy. Civilizations select genetically for intelligence and obedience to the law.

I think it is wrong to dislike a person because the person belongs to a specific racial group. I think it is legitimate to evaluate a racial group on the basis of average characteristics found in the group.

Askenazi Jews have the highest IQ average of any racial group. They average 112 to 115, depending on estimates. They also have low rates of crime and illegitimacy, even when they are poor. Jews are 0.2% of the world's population. They have won one fourth of the Nobel Prizes. In every country where they have the opportunity to succeed, they dominate positions requiring superior intelligence. They have won their achievements against the odds.

I am a white Gentile of European descent. If I was Jewish I would not praise them as I do.

And the Democrats want it to continue for votes.
When the elites of both parties agree on a policy, even if they agree for different reasons, sixty percent of the electorate need to disagree, and they need to disagree strongly. This is not the case with immiagration.

According to the most recent Gallup survey, only 38% of the American people want immigration to be reduced.

When the elites of both parties agree on a policy, even if they agree for different reasons, sixty percent of the electorate need to disagree, and they need to disagree strongly. This is not the case with immiagration.

According to the most recent Gallup survey, only 38% of the American people want immigration to be reduced.

I am talking about ILLEGAL immigration across the southern border. That’s is very different from legal immigration, and it’s vital to distinguish between the two. Democrats often try to conflate them.

I am talking about ILLEGAL immigration across the southern border. That’s is very different from legal immigration, and it’s vital to distinguish between the two. Democrats often try to conflate them.
I would like all immigration to be reduced, but it is not an important issue for me.

I guess the only thing I feel strongly about is that I would like to eliminate H1B visas and H2B visas.

One picture of some fringe lunatics doesn’t compensate for the fact that Biden restored the money flow to HAMAS (via the Palestinians) that Trump had cut off (realizing the money was funding terrorist rocket launches into Israel).

Trump also eliminated federal funds, via an EO, to liberal colleges that allow antisemitism to fester, and he wanted it to be permanent legislation. The Republicans were in full support, but the Democrats blocked it, saying that Muslims might be offended.

Same thing with my state. it took a Republican gov to FINALLY take steps to ratchet down the Jew-hate, and Republicans voted in favor of the proposed new laws to combat it. Democrats initially voted it down, but after a major email campaign, enough of them relented.

As Democrats side more and more with the “oppressed” Palestinians, they more and more are willing to tolerate antisemitism. Thank Gd we have an R gov to fight against it.
As you know my support for Israel is unconditional.

Different racial groups differ significantly in average intelligence and rates of crime and illegitimacy. These differences are the result of evolving for centuries and even thousands of years in response to different population pressures.

Cold climates select genetically for intelligence and monogamy. Civilizations select genetically for intelligence and obedience to the law.

I think it is wrong to dislike a person because the person belongs to a specific racial group. I think it is legitimate to evaluate a racial group on the basis of average characteristics found in the group.

Askenazi Jews have the highest IQ average of any racial group. They average 112 to 115, depending on estimates. They also have low rates of crime and illegitimacy, even when they are poor. Jews are 0.2% of the world's population. They have won one fourth of the Nobel Prizes. In every country where they have the opportunity to succeed, they dominate positions requiring superior intelligence. They have won their achievements against the odds.

I am a white Gentile of European descent. If I was Jewish I would not praise them as I do.
"Different racial groups differ significantly in average intelligence and rates of crime and illegitimacy". Alright then. Is that why Europeans went all over the world in search of other lands and people to colonize, enslave, genocide, rob, rape and plunder? Was it their "intelligence" that made them do that?
Every continent/country (Africa, Middle East, Americas, Asia) the Europeans came into contact with, they mistreated very horribly.
I believe what the Europeans did was a CRIME. Want to talk about that?

"Different racial groups differ significantly in average intelligence and rates of crime and illegitimacy". Alright then. Is that why Europeans went all over the world in search of other lands and people to colonize, enslave, genocide, rob, rape and plunder? Was it their "intelligence" that made them do that?
Every continent/country (Africa, Middle East, Americas, Asia) the Europeans came into contact with, they mistreated very horribly.
I believe what the Europeans did was a CRIME. Want to talk about that?
In sub Saharan Africa Europeans built roads, schools, hospitals, electric power plants, and water purification plants. These are deteriorating since independence. As they deteriorate black Africans risk their lives to go to Europe.

In sub Saharan Africa Europeans built roads, schools, hospitals, electric power plants, and water purification plants. These are deteriorating since independence. As they deteriorate black Africans risk their lives to go to Europe.
1) There is no such thing as "sub Saharan Africa." Africa is a complete continent. We don't say "sub America". That phrase is a racist term created by colonizers.
2) Anything the Europeans built for the Africans was peanuts compared to the natural resources and wealth that they STOLE from them. Even today, France is robbing resources from several African countries that they have colonized. They have been kicked out of Mali and Burkina Faso, but they are still in other countries. I hear that France will become a 3rd world country if Africa ever cuts them off completely---France is a parasite sucking on Africa's teets.
3) Africans wouldn't need to go to European countries if their homelands were not being robbed and pillaged.

1) There is no such thing as "sub Saharan Africa." Africa is a complete continent. We don't say "sub America". That phrase is a racist term created by colonizers.
2) Anything the Europeans built for the Africans was peanuts compared to the natural resources and wealth that they STOLE from them. Even today, France is robbing resources from several African countries that they have colonized. They have been kicked out of Mali and Burkina Faso, but they are still in other countries. I hear that France will become a 3rd world country if Africa ever cuts them off completely---France is a parasite sucking on Africa's teets.
3) Africans wouldn't need to go to European countries if their homelands were not being robbed and pillaged.
You’re in America now, you lucky dog! The opportunities are endless, and only limited by your motivation, intelligence, and positive attitude.

BS, we have Central America which distinguishes between a more advanced English-speaking region and a backwards Spanish-speaking shithole separated largely by a desert as in Africa.

Forum List

Back