Zone1 If black California residents are all given $360K each, will they stop stealing?

Still don't get it do you. Whites will lead in almost every category because whites out number blacks by about 70%. The real number that you conveniently ignore is the percent of crime committed within your own racial demographic which is <whites. Ignore the stats and data all you want, but facts don't lie.

The better question is why do humans steal? Because there are evil people, who have no self-respect or regard for others. There are lazy people who would rather sit and do nothing. Race is no respecter when it comes to laziness and evil.
Why do humans steal? Ask the European colonizers in Africa. They are champs at stealing. And genocide.

Daily Mail, March 22, 2023

'The task force recommendations will be BREATHTAKING': California slavery reparations committee member issues warning to residents - and says it may cost MORE than the predicted figure of $640BN​

• Lisa Holder suggests the price tag may be higher than predicted $640billion
  • In 2020, California became the first state to form a reparations task force
  • The final proposal from the task force is scheduled to be released July 1

Daily Mail, March 22, 2023

'The task force recommendations will be BREATHTAKING': California slavery reparations committee member issues warning to residents - and says it may cost MORE than the predicted figure of $640BN​

• Lisa Holder suggests the price tag may be higher than predicted $640billion
  • In 2020, California became the first state to form a reparations task force
  • The final proposal from the task force is scheduled to be released July 1

Every white taxpayer will flee the state if this becomes law, and every dumb black person who believes he’s going to get a fortune for no reason other than his skin color will enter.

Result: California will turn into a ghetto.

Pew Research Center, NOVEMBER 28, 2022

Americans view the prospect of reparations mostly negatively, a 2021 Pew Research Center survey found. Three-in-ten U.S. adults say descendants of people enslaved in the U.S. should be repaid in some way, such as given land or money. About seven-in-ten (68%) say these descendants should not be repaid.

I hope the leaders of the Democrat Party realize that this is a vote loser for them.

Pew Research Center, NOVEMBER 28, 2022

Americans view the prospect of reparations mostly negatively, a 2021 Pew Research Center survey found. Three-in-ten U.S. adults say descendants of people enslaved in the U.S. should be repaid in some way, such as given land or money. About seven-in-ten (68%) say these descendants should not be repaid.

I hope the leaders of the Democrat Party realize that this is a vote loser for them.
I hope they DON’T. Let them run on it. I want a Republican back in the office, and will can start to reverse the wokism and invasion at the border.

Every white taxpayer will flee the state if this becomes law, and every dumb black person who believes he’s going to get a fortune for no reason other than his skin color will enter.

Result: California will turn into a ghetto.
There is no way that the government of California will approve of racial reparations. In 1996 and 2020 California voters voted for propositions prohibiting affirmative action.

I hope they DON’T. Let them run on it. I want a Republican back in the office, and will can start to reverse the wokism and invasion at the border.
The best way to stop illegal immigration is to punish employers who hire illegals, and landlords who rent to them. Republican politicians will not do that because most of their contributions come from employers and landlords.

The New York Post, March 23, 2023

ALBANY – As state lawmakers begin to focus on the soon-to-expire rent-regulation laws, a new study shows that landlords spent nearly $4 million in political contributions and lobbying since 1999.

The real-estate industry’s leading trade associations, political-action committees and board members have given $2.7 million to state candidates and political parties since 1999, according to the report by Common Cause. Almost all donations went to Republicans.

The state Senate Republican Campaign Committee was the biggest beneficiary, taking in nearly $777,000 in donations from landlord interests.
ALBANY – As state lawmakers begin to focus on the soon-to-expire rent-regulation laws, a new study shows that landlords spent nearly $4 million in political contributions and lobbying since 1999.

The New York Post, March 23, 2023

The real-estate industry’s leading trade associations, political-action committees and board members have given $2.7 million to state candidates and political parties since 1999, according to the report by Common Cause. Almost all donations went to Republicans.

The state Senate Republican Campaign Committee was the biggest beneficiary, taking in nearly $777,000 in donations from landlord interests.

$4 million??? FOUR MILLION actual dollars? For the whole state? In over 20 years? Why that's almost $200, 000 a year!
Can't turn that kind of money down.
Now what about the other 49 states?

$4 million??? FOUR MILLION actual dollars? For the whole state? In over 20 years? Why that's almost $200, 000 a year!
Can't turn that kind of money down.
Now what about the other 49 states?
I looked for a website that would political contributions of all landlords, but I could not find one. It would be counter intuitive if the vast majority of landlords did not contribute to Republicans.

I looked for a website that would political contributions of all landlords, but I could not find one. It would be counter intuitive if the vast majority of landlords did not contribute to Republicans.
Why? Why are you convinced that "landlords" contribute ONLY to Republicans? Or even a "vast majority"?
I have no source but I would be very comfortable in saying that that is false.

The best way to stop illegal immigration is to punish employers who hire illegals, and landlords who rent to them. Republican politicians will not do that because most of their contributions come from employers and landlords.
Or we can just stop them at the border as Trump did and have them wait in Mexico. Let’s ramp up border control and stop the Democrat politicians from rewarding illegals - putting them up in nice hotels, covering travel expenses, giving them in-state tuition rates, etc., etc.

Right now the Democrats have rolled out the welcome mat.

Or we can just stop them at the border as Trump did and have them wait in Mexico. Let’s ramp up border control and stop the Democrat politicians from rewarding illegals - putting them up in nice hotels, covering travel expenses, giving them in-state tuition rates, etc., etc.

Right now the Democrats have rolled out the welcome mat.
Most white blue collar workers vote Republican, and have since the election of 1972. In 1968 most of the voted for Wallace, but they switched to Nixon in 1972.

Many Democrats think there is no point in trying to win them back, so they want them to be voted against by Hispanics, who usually vote Democrat. That is why they favor open borders.

Many Democrats do not like white blue collar workers. They can sympathize with a poor ghetto black man with several felony convictions and several illegitimate children he does nothing to support, like George Floyd, but not with a poorly paid white man who works hard at a job he does not like to support his wife and legitimate children.

I am a Democrat who obviously does not think that way, but I recognize the syndrome.

But let's not idealize those who vote Republican. White nationalists, who usually vote Republican, think the civil rights movement was a Jewish conspiracy to destroy American civilization. I run into them on other websites.

The Democrat Party I really like is the party that existed from the inauguration of Franklin Roosevelt in 1933 to the assanitation of John Kennedy in 1963.

We have had this conversation before.

Most white blue collar workers vote Republican, and have since the election of 1972. In 1968 most of the voted for Wallace, but they switched to Nixon in 1972.

Many Democrats think there is no point in trying to win them back, so they want them to be voted against by Hispanics, who usually vote Democrat. That is why they favor open borders.

Many Democrats do not like white blue collar workers. They can sympathize with a poor ghetto black man with several felony convictions and several illegitimate children he does nothing to support, like George Floyd, but not with a poorly paid white man who works hard at a job he does not like to support his wife and legitimate children.

I am a Democrat who obviously does not think that way, but I recognize the syndrome.

But let's not idealize those who vote Republican. White nationalists, who usually vote Republican, think the civil rights movement was a Jewish conspiracy to destroy American civilization. I run into them on other websites.

The Democrat Party I really like is the party that existed from the inauguration of Franklin Roosevelt in 1933 to the assanitation of John Kennedy in 1963.

We have had this conversation before.
Yup, this is where we differ. (You’re right in most ways, so I forgive you!)

It’s true that on the right, there are fringe White Nationalists who hate Jews. But in the left, we have elected and official Democrats who, in their fervor to stick up for Palestinians, are advancing or at least tolerating antisemitism. This has become very apparent on the liberal college campuses with their BDS chapters and “No Jew Speech” zones.

I forget whose funeral it was, but there in the front row sat Obama - next to Farrakhan. And the Congressional Black Caucaus actually invited the ”Jews are termites” antisemite as a guest speaker! And one of our Democrat DC council members blamed greedy Jews for a snowstorm, and the other Democrats circled the wagons around him. There was an NAACP chapter president who disseminated an horrible antisemitic meme, and the black Democrat leaders circled the wagon against the bigot there too.

More Jews are waking up to the fact that the Anti-Israel Party is advancing Jew-hate.

Yup, this is where we differ. (You’re right in most ways, so I forgive you!)

It’s true that on the right, there are fringe White Nationalists who hate Jews. But in the left, we have elected and official Democrats who, in their fervor to stick up for Palestinians, are advancing or at least tolerating antisemitism. This has become very apparent on the liberal college campuses with their BDS chapters and “No Jew Speech” zones.

I forget whose funeral it was, but there in the front row sat Obama - next to Farrakhan. And the Congressional Black Caucaus actually invited the ”Jews are termites” antisemite as a guest speaker! And one of our Democrat DC council members blamed greedy Jews for a snowstorm, and the other Democrats circled the wagons around him. There was an NAACP chapter president who disseminated an horrible antisemitic meme, and the black Democrat leaders circled the wagon against the bigot there too.

More Jews are waking up to the fact that the Anti-Israel Party is advancing Jew-hate.
Unfortunately, it is easier to explain why not to vote for the Democrats or the Republicans than it is to vote for either party.

President Obama increased yearly U.S. aid to Israel by one billion dollars a year. He helped the Israelis develop their Iron Dome defense against Palestinian rockets.

To the best of my knowledge Trump never condemned the Unite the Right rally in August 11, 2017. He said there were good people on both sides. Do you see anyone good in this picture?

Charlottesville_'Unite_the_Right'_Rally_(35780274914)_crop.jpg

I don't.

Besides, I like immigrants. I have been in love with a few. As you know, I like Jews and Orientals. I like Hispanics too. Near to where I live is a Mexican restaurant. I dine there about once a week. The only person who works there who is fluent in English is the owner.

Sometimes the patrons buy me drinks. They like to practice their English with me.

Unfortunately, it is easier to explain why not to vote for the Democrats or the Republicans than it is to vote for either party.

President Obama increased yearly U.S. aid to Israel by one billion dollars a year. He helped the Israelis develop their Iron Dome defense against Palestinian rockets.

To the best of my knowledge Trump never condemned the Unite the Right rally in August 11, 2017. He said there were good people on both sides. Do you see anyone good in this picture?

View attachment 768847

I don't.

Besides, I like immigrants. I have been in love with a few. As you know, I like Jews and Orientals. I like Hispanics too. Near to where I live is a Mexican restaurant. I dine there about once a week. The only person who works there who is fluent in English is the owner.

Sometimes the patrons buy me drinks. They like to practice their English with me.
One picture of some fringe lunatics doesn’t compensate for the fact that Biden restored the money flow to HAMAS (via the Palestinians) that Trump had cut off (realizing the money was funding terrorist rocket launches into Israel).

Trump also eliminated federal funds, via an EO, to liberal colleges that allow antisemitism to fester, and he wanted it to be permanent legislation. The Republicans were in full support, but the Democrats blocked it, saying that Muslims might be offended.

Same thing with my state. it took a Republican gov to FINALLY take steps to ratchet down the Jew-hate, and Republicans voted in favor of the proposed new laws to combat it. Democrats initially voted it down, but after a major email campaign, enough of them relented.

As Democrats side more and more with the “oppressed” Palestinians, they more and more are willing to tolerate antisemitism. Thank Gd we have an R gov to fight against it.

One picture of some fringe lunatics doesn’t compensate for the fact that Biden restored the money flow to HAMAS (via the Palestinians) that Trump had cut off (realizing the money was funding terrorist rocket launches into Israel).

Trump also eliminated federal funds, via an EO, to liberal colleges that allow antisemitism to fester, and he wanted it to be permanent legislation. The Republicans were in full support, but the Democrats blocked it, saying that Muslims might be offended.

Same thing with my state. it took a Republican gov to FINALLY take steps to ratchet down the Jew-hate, and Republicans voted in favor of the proposed new laws to combat it. Democrats initially voted it down, but after a major email campaign, enough of them relented.

As Democrats side more and more with the “oppressed” Palestinians, they more and more are willing to tolerate antisemitism. Thank Gd we have an R gov to fight against it.
Why does Jew-hate bother you so much, when you have such bigoted feelings toward Blacks? I don't get it. :disbelief:

Forum List

Back