If Biden is so popular and won by a landslide, why are we locking down DC and calling in 25,000 troops for an inauguration that no one will attend????

After years of laughing off all the right's civil war bullshit America is finally taking it seriously. You wanted to be taken seriously didn't you?
It was a pretty pathetic limp-dikk rebellion, mind you, but it was rather dangerous, in a Neanderthal big-club tiny-brain kinda way.

Screeches the idiot who claims there was widespread voter fraud but can't prove it. It exists to him because he says it happened.
I have proven it.
Trump stopped tweeting that there was any voter fraud.
That happens when tweeter bans you.
wo9gb4oslba61.jpg

Oh brother.
Every statement is a threat now.
My statement reflects that it was a mostly peaceful protest. You should be used to those.
There was no insurrection as I pointed out no matter how many times your media masters tell you. It was a group of morons dressed basically in clown suits.
I saw no armed takeover. Stating that isn't a threat you hyperbolic derelict.
Those two points are proven by video to be false. They took over the legislative home of the federal government, no different than the British did in 1814 in an act of war. As such it was clearly insurrection, as it was an actual successful attempt at throwing out a branch of the federal government.

Secondly, they were armed, maybe not with guns, since Washington DC has such strict firearms laws, but with weapons like flagpoles, a hangmans noose, and objects they picked up to assist their breech of the Capitol.

Screeches the idiot who claims there was widespread voter fraud but can't prove it. It exists to him because he says it happened.
I have proven it.
Trump stopped tweeting that there was any voter fraud.
That happens when tweeter bans you.
wo9gb4oslba61.jpg
The documents Trump released show how corrupt Obama's administration was. Remember the first time he gloated Trump ended up president. Trump can do it again.

I used to at least try talking sense into them but if they believe any lie trump says then I guess I need to not take them seriously.

Bripat would be the best nazi
You never tried any such thing, unless you think that constantly squealing "Orange Man Bad" is talking 'sense.'

After years of laughing off all the right's civil war bullshit America is finally taking it seriously. You wanted to be taken seriously didn't you?
It was a pretty pathetic limp-dikk rebellion, mind you, but it was rather dangerous, in a Neanderthal big-club tiny-brain kinda way.
Not over yet. Can't see the terrorism genie being put back in the bottle. I see political assassination and mass killings becoming commonplace as the precautions against them increase. The wackadoodles already see it as censorship and oppression to be taken as legitimate threats.

Wow! Look how D.C. is afraid of We The People!!
No, they are afraid of a lunatic mob, lead by a leader who refuses to accept he lost the election. Telling his followers (who would still vote for him if he shot somebody on 5th avenue) that he won by a bigger margin in 2020, than his victory in 2016.

At least Trump can claim his 2017 inauguration was bigger than Bidens.
Biden swindled the election. Only lying NAZI douchebang claim otherwise. Why would any rational person accept a swindle?

Secondly, they were armed, maybe not with guns, since Washington DC has such strict firearms laws, but with weapons like flagpoles, a hangmans noose, and objects they picked up to assist their breech of the Capitol.

It was a protest, just like the protests by the left we saw all summer except the leftist were armed with tear gas, molotov cocktails, guns, clubs, etc. Comparing that to the British invasion is beyond ludicrous. You sure don't know much about U.S. History.

LOL. So they've moved two wings of fighters with air to ground and air to air capabilities? You're an idiot.
Jun 2, 2020, 11:52 PM

The US military moved 1,600 soldiers into positions outside the nation's capital and has them on alert to respond to protests if necessary

as demonstrators gather to protest the death of George Floyd

• The Pentagon revealed Monday evening that it moved 1,600 US Army soldiers to bases near Washington DC and has them on alert to respond to protests and unrest if necessary.
  • Troops include an infantry battalion designated Task Force 504 and assigned to the 82nd Airborne Division's Immediate Response Force at Fort Bragg, as well as command and control, military police, and engineering units.
Biden is terrified of the people he claims to support.

Countless riots raged out of control for months while Dems shrugged off Trump's offer to send in troops to restore order. One protest in DC and now Dems freak out. Will they patrol the skies with helicopter gunships? #sarcasm

Wow! Look how D.C. is afraid of We The People!!
No, they are afraid of a lunatic mob, lead by a leader who refuses to accept he lost the election. Telling his followers (who would still vote for him if he shot somebody on 5th avenue) that he won by a bigger margin in 2020, than his victory in 2016.

At least Trump can claim his 2017 inauguration was bigger than Bidens.
Biden swindled the election. Only lying NAZI douchebang claim otherwise. Why would any rational person accept a swindle?

What, do you have "newly discovered photos" of evidence, Fingerfuck?

...Not over yet. Can't see the terrorism genie being put back in the bottle. I see political assassination and mass killings becoming commonplace as the precautions against them increase. The wackadoodles already see it as censorship and oppression to be taken as legitimate threats.
A couple of hundred "crucifixions" in the criminal law courts on the part of the US Dept of Justice ought to calm that down a bit...

I think we should let D.C. lock down and built a Trump wall around it and NEVER let any politician out!! We would let BLM and Antifa in though and then lock the gate behind them.. They could run things which would, I'm sure, delight the leftist Democrats......:evil:

Forum List

Back