If Biden is so popular and won by a landslide, why are we locking down DC and calling in 25,000 troops for an inauguration that no one will attend????

This is easy....ORANGE MAN BAD!

They created the false flag with the small number that broke into the Capitol building out of hundreds-of-thousands of peaceful protesters. And now they have a 10-foot fence surrounding the Capitol (we've been told by leftists that fences don't work), and now troops.

But when Trump wanted to use troops this past summer, especially to protect Federal buildings including the White House, seditious Generals spoke out against it, saying we don't use troops against Americans. Echoed by DemonRats and some Republicans. Now they embrace it as DC is all but closed.

Why would the "most popular President ever" need to do this???? It seems Biden just might not have the support the Democrats claim!!!!
Because of fears there could be a repeat of Jan 6 but worse.
I pointed out here yesterday that Rush had asked the same question. Obviously that's where the Trumpster got it, after OAN had lifted it.

He doesn't want to admit that it's necessary due to possible additional Trumpster terrorist attacks.

That's how weak their argument is now.

LOL. So they've moved two wings of fighters with air to ground and air to air capabilities? You're an idiot.
:confused-84:

Something big is happening but I don't think it's anything we're expecting. It's not about last week, to think that is simply stupid.
Most people see a pretty clear connection.

But I'm sure your superior intelligence is right on the money.

Why would the "most popular President ever" need to do this???? It seems Biden just might not have the support the Democrats claim!!!!
I pointed out here yesterday that Rush had asked the same question. Obviously that's where the Trumpster got it, after OAN had lifted it.

He doesn't want to admit that it's necessary due to possible additional Trumpster terrorist attacks.

LOL. So they've moved two wings of fighters with air to ground and air to air capabilities? You're an idiot.
He said you're an idiot. He was right.
I know you're hurting. I feel just TERRIBLE about it.

This just leaked, it's what they are terrified of!

trumpzilla 1.jpg

He said you're an idiot. He was right.
I know you're hurting. I feel just TERRIBLE about it.
You're a liar, and I'm not hurting in any way.

Domestic terrorism by Trump supporters.
Domestic terrorism all summer long by Democrat brown shirts Anti-Fa and BLM.

They created the false flag with the small number that broke into the Capitol building out of hundreds-of-thousands of peaceful protesters.
Which of the peaceful protesters erected the gallows, and got the crowd to chant "hang Mike Pence"?

I'm not hurting in any way.
EmLd3NAVMAAevLh.jpg
There you go, you just proved all you have is projection and repeating lies ad infinitum. Thanks.
LOL

Screeches the idiot who claims there was widespread voter fraud but can't prove it. It exists to him because he says it happened.
I have proven it.
1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif
You don't even troll good. Assflap.

You fools have shown utter disdain and contempt for the Union for the last four years.

Save me the sudden new found love of it.
Only right wingers prefer to insurrect against the Union. Only false Patriots do that.
If there was an actual proper insurrection by right wingers, there would be no Biden in a few days.
Tell that to the former confederates who also lost in their rebellion against the Union.
The Democrats?
You fools have shown utter disdain and contempt for the Union for the last four years.

Save me the sudden new found love of it.
Only right wingers prefer to insurrect against the Union. Only false Patriots do that.
If there was an actual proper insurrection by right wingers, there would be no Biden in a few days.

Are you trying to out-sedition the Seditionist in Chief and was that a threat?
Oh brother.
Every statement is a threat now.
My statement reflects that it was a mostly peaceful protest. You should be used to those.
There was no insurrection as I pointed out no matter how many times your media masters tell you. It was a group of morons dressed basically in clown suits.
I saw no armed takeover. Stating that isn't a threat you hyperbolic derelict.

^^^ noise

Forum List

Back