If Basketball-Americans are Equal to Whites....

Yes, we get the drift. You're an insufferable twat, but we knew that well before you started this thread. lol
I noticed YOU COULDN'T ANSWER THE FUCKING QUESTION, punk. All you can do is defecate your liberal butthurt. Because your head is sooo far up your ass your poor little brain has been exposed to too much of your shit. You need to make a better point than the one on the top of your head. good sir!

Awfully sensitive for a racist little prick. lol. Not everyone that doesn't buy into racist bullshit is a liberal.

Yes, we get the drift. You're an insufferable twat, but we knew that well before you started this thread. lol
I noticed YOU COULDN'T ANSWER THE FUCKING QUESTION, punk. All you can do is defecate your liberal butthurt. Because your head is sooo far up your ass your poor little brain has been exposed to too much of your shit. You need to make a better point than the one on the top of your head. good sir!

Awfully sensitive for a racist little prick. lol. Not everyone that doesn't buy into racist bullshit is a liberal.

Indeed.. you know, had he approached the subject a little differently, OK, a LOT differently, we could have a good discussion on why this is so.

I mean, the whole lack of opportunity thingy.

bd53dc7462cb4962a936a9cf25470379589995614dd0d5558e9ec8f6f6f7a516.jpg

....then please name me the African equivalent of an Einstein, a Shakespeare, a Newton, a Dickens, a Darwin. a Galileo, a daVinci, a Michaelangelo, a Plato, a Socrates, a Bach, a Beethoven, a Tesla, a Copernicus, a Voltaire, a Curie and (moving right along to this country) a Jefferson, a Washington, a Franklin, a Poe, a Twain, a Hemingway, a Lincoln, a Grant, an Edison, a Wright Bros., a Ford, a Roosevelt (either one), a Patton, a Yeager, an Armstrong, a group of REAL men like the NYC 9/11 firefighters......get my general drift?????
Yeah, your no Einstein,, but I can kinda see what you mean..You just left one thing out, the blacks did not have the same opportunities to do those things in Europe and America..
Because the black civilizations were incapable of producing such people.

Blacks have those opportunities now and still can't rise above the flotsam.

But they did. At one time we did have black genius that gave us jazz and the blues. Then we started paying black people to fail.

You're not going to blame a whole 'race' for producing a mistake like YOU, are you?

....then please name me the African equivalent of an Einstein, a Shakespeare, a Newton, a Dickens, a Darwin. a Galileo, a daVinci, a Michaelangelo, a Plato, a Socrates, a Bach, a Beethoven, a Tesla, a Copernicus, a Voltaire, a Curie and (moving right along to this country) a Jefferson, a Washington, a Franklin, a Poe, a Twain, a Hemingway, a Lincoln, a Grant, an Edison, a Wright Bros., a Ford, a Roosevelt (either one), a Patton, a Yeager, an Armstrong, a group of REAL men like the NYC 9/11 firefighters......get my general drift?????
Tnumber?

I've noticed so many unintelligent posters CAN'T FACTUALLY ADDRESS THE OP QUESTION OF BLACK VS. WHITE HISTORICAL ACCOMPLISHMENTS LIKE REAL MEN!!! All most of you perpetually butthurt liberals can do is mindlessly spew your diarrheiac fecal matter all over the place. But that's okay, I'm used to cleaning up liberals' vile, petulant, temper-tantrum, self-righteous garbage.

Which ones of those are you equivalent to?

There's nothing funnier than dumbass white crackers trying to worm their way into some sort of credit for what great men did,

just because they're all the same skin color.

Yeah, your no Einstein,, but I can kinda see what you mean..You just left one thing out, the blacks did not have the same opportunities to do those things in Europe and America..

I no longer care in this country if blacks have the same opportunities as others.

I no longer care in this country if blacks have the same opportunities as others.

Have you informed the media?

Forum List

Back